Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

What cdrama are you on now?

Hi there! There's a few @SC2019 tagged and recommended, and will watch the one with 12min per ep since all 18 eps can be done in one sitting. :lol: I'm also waiting for more eps the drama headlined by Kenny Lin and Seven Tan then I will binge watch. Ramadan is over and I've still some days free, so I can start later tonight or by tomorrow.

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

whats on the celebrative table today??

Beef :P

This one, but rather than carrots, I replaced with chayote, plus bok choi leaves.

The-Best-Beef-Stew-2.jpg

ctto

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Just minutes earlier I had a friend who just told me she survived her own suicide attempt last year. Really heart breaking to know that coz I wasnt there to support when I dont have her number. Mental health is so crucial. And we should really get in touch with our friends out there

Sigh, the most that can be done is be a good and non judgmental listener since some problems can only be truly sorted by them. 

To be honest, there are times I go offline for the sake of my sanity, as I too need a break from time to time on being that sounding board and shock absorber friend.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

im not an al fan but i saw this promo as i recently saw a dan rad interview, where he mentioned he was playing al.

buuuuut

you know what's tomorrow??

FR9cGKtXwAEkIc8?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • LOL 2