Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Nope, but I've seen posts of talks about it. It's infuriating that Diamond Prince is having a good life, but those foolish, stupid, brainless, idiot girls...just how?

Mr Diamond Prince is a swindler to the core. Apparently he even pretended to be a med frontliner so that he can have the vaccine first!

As infuriating as he is,

I'm also 

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef 

at some of the women.

Like one of the women, at their first meeting (coffee date of 1 hr), he asks if she wants to come on "his" private jet to Bulgaria. Yeah, so he shared "personal details" that he has a 2 year old baby :D but still ??? What is the response? -> YOLO.

Awkward flight since there was the baby mama and baby too lmao.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@agenth Right? For real, he's dating her in the same plane with his baby and baby mama! 

Also, a diamonds company "CEO" who asks cash from his dates, and their cards? LOL!

And this takes the cake: them gold diggers setting up GoFundMe accounts to help pay their debts. :crazy:

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Right? For real, he's dating her in the same plane with his baby and baby mama! 

Also, a diamonds company "CEO" who asks cash from his dates, and their cards? LOL!

And this takes the cake: them gold diggers setting up GoFundMe accounts to help pay their debts. :crazy:

Ah, it's ok. Baby Mama even told her how he is a good father and great person... LOL. He also isn't very attractive, but what is described as "magnetism", I think is the expensive surroundings (hotels and private jet). 

Yeah, they probably get the Gofundme money, too. I just hope they won't be so foolish again next time. But honestly, what kind of career can you have with being known as being tinder swindled? I suppose activists? 

• LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yeah, they probably get the Gofundme money, too. I just hope they won't be so foolish again next time. But honestly, what kind of career can you have with being known as being tinder swindled? I suppose activists? 

The wise one is the one who sold his designer clothes, hahaha!

I think it's not their careers, but what they feel the kind of date or people they wanna stick with. Says a lot if they're easily impressed by flashy "lifestyle". Sorta think they lent him cash they themselves borrowed, and gave him their credit cards, cos they see that as "investment" (more like a wager) for easy, comfortable life later on.

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I think it's not their careers, but what they feel the kind of date or people they wanna stick with. Says a lot if they're easily impressed by flashy "lifestyle". Sorta think they lent him cash they themselves borrowed, and gave him their credit cards, cos they see that as "investment" (more like a wager) for easy, comfortable life later on.

yea totally.they bought into the hype.

the dumb thing is, that he overspent a lot. if he was smarter, he could have ran better cons and not run out of money. what's the purpose of renting a private jet? he already had everything else "going for him". 

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Can't blame you, there are scenes I'll never be over too. For me, in Eternal Love, those would be Ep 23 when FL was blinded by ML, Ep 26 when she jumped off, Ep28 when ML was forced to realise his means to bring her back to life won't work anymore. 

Yeah thanks for reminding me. Let me go and cry in a corner. 

• LOL 5

+ 2

Morning to all chingus... was a very hectic week. 

Finally able to breath and come in here to chat.

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon @Sky Kang  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian  @willenette

OIP.W9RtJQb-u1tiJkbUn9jBlQHaHa?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

@Sleepy Owl  managed to watched Bulgasal last night and I like the ending.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Inspirational-Friday-Morning-Quotes.jpg

Hi guys! It's too late but I still greet you this morning! Hope you all are doing fine today! :dontwanna:

Only 4 days left for Daniel oppa's guest appearance to air. Finally something worth waiting for! Hope he would receive a new drama offer following his variety show broadcast. :sparklyeyes:

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5