Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

too risque for me ... but I like the way you think :lol:

Oh c'mon Mr. Oppa.... :kiss_wink: I'm sure you miss @sadthe1st's licks too....

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Btw, chingus. I just added "Forehead Oppa" to the glossary. If you don't know what it is, click on the recommended post on the top of this page.

I also have good news! :love:

@agenth has given me her blessing to get a new hubby. And as it happens, my Thai Danish oppa is now SINGLE! So I shall tie the knot with him before @confusedheart chingu realizes Thai Danish oppa is on the market again. :joy:

Meet my new hubby (Thai Danish oppa):heartxoxo:

974912474679d60dfaf0ae5a3e07601e.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Kim Soo Hyun definitely falls into this category.

Yes, chingu. Most oppas do. :D

We were chatting with @confusedheart earlier today about Lee Min Ho, and we came to the conclusion that he certainly is a forehead oppa too. I give you evidence:

Lee-Min-Ho-Hairstyle-The-Heirs-Kim-Tan.p

vs

35b7fb923a2ef49c168d9356cdf36ca1.png

He's a much more handsome fella as a forehead oppa. :love:

I can only think of a couple of oppas that look better in bangs...

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

Meet my new hubby (Thai Danish oppa)

Congratulations!

:gangnamstyle:

I'm curious, though - Where does Keanu fit into all this?

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Not that I am hoping that you guys get it over there, but things are really serious over here... According to predictions within the next 6-8 weeks 50% of the European population will have had covid.

I heard that, too. So crazy! Getting my booster tomorrow....

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Wait, you guys are going back to the office while we guys had to start working remotely again?

its only 50% per co workforce allowed back to office.. sg has many cases of omicron too but, its supposed to be more contagious but milder symptoms.. only fully vaccinated employees are allowed back in office!

i read that some major US companies are setting very stringent deadlines for their employees to get vaccinated else, its out you go kind of approach for those who are against the vaccinations (other than the medical reasons)..

although that rule hasn’t been implemented to other regional offices, i think there is one single individual in our sg office that still isn’t vaccinated.. and that person might garner some unnecessary attention soon.. oh well.

Torture Garden Nurse GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

turkish dizi tales ~ okay jemal is annoying. are we viewers supposed to feel sorry for him because he is good looking? dude abandoned his wife and children years ago. decided to bet on his rich chick and build a whole new life. now he feels sorry and regretful and asking questions like "why is my children calling another man father?" -- umm, because you left????? face palm. 

by the way, this drama would make a great kdrama daily. so much twist. turns out good guy is the illegitimate son of the rich chairman. since his wife refused to raise the son, he gave the child to his housekeeper and drive to raise. so there were in the staff quarters behind the house. talk about twisted. when mahir found out, he left for russia and didn't look back for years. now, he is back, he is quite happy to pretend that he has a wife and children as it makes him look pathetic. please let him not be the second lead who loses. mahir is too nice! jemal is ***** and asseya should not go back to him. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

are we viewers supposed to feel sorry for him because he is good looking?

I don't believe anyone is feeling sorry for him, sweetie. Still haven't seen a good looking Turkish oppa. :unamused:

358 C

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla about funny kdrama endings (re: Barf Drama).

What are other funny moments in kdrama you can't forget? 

Honestly Barf drama is so bad that it's so good. A lot of the discussion came, personally from my side, because I was laughing at the absurdity of what the characters did or said. 

I don't think Barf drama tried to be funny, though... that's the sad thing. So unintentional funny scenes? 

Then again my kind of humor is strange and unique 

Im Weird Season 1 GIF

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

turkish dizi tales ~ 

son: it is good you are sitting at the table and so I am not the worst dad

dad: true. but you are the most worthless son. 

bwahahahah... what burns! this is such a dysfunctional family. 

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't believe anyone is feeling sorry for him, sweetie. Still haven't seen a good looking Turkish oppa. :unamused:

358 C

some viewers apparently love him. his last series was a huge hit. this is supposed to be a negative/grey character. lets see. I will be annoyed if they make it seem like he deserves our sympathy just because he is feeling regret that he is not in his children's lives. asseye is slowly putting it together that he may have been cheating on her for a while before he decided to abandon them. it wasn't as sudden... 

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

I don't think Barf drama tried to be funny, though... that's the sad thing. So unintentional funny scenes? 

no idea if the writer meant it to be funny but we certainly did laugh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Wait, you guys are going back to the office while we guys had to start working remotely again? :scream:

Why is it only Europe that is in the grips of omicron?:crybaby: (Okay, so North America too)

Not that I am hoping that you guys get it over there, but things are really serious over here... According to predictions within the next 6-8 weeks 50% of the European population will have had covid. :scream:

My thoughts exactly! Will there ever be an end to this? 

I'm getting my booster tomorrow. For me working from home was never an option, so I travel to office every morning and nothing much changed for me. I think I'll go nuts working from home the whole week- my cat won't let me! As soon as I'm on the phone she's in my ear (and hair) as well... :lol:

The trouble with cats and working from home - ConferenceCall.co.uk blog

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

my country is releasing their first candidate  song in eurovision 2022 tomorrow.  we should know next moth who is going represent Finland.

this is Albania song for this year eurovision

this is bulgaria song

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

turkish dizi tales -- okay I want to slap jemal. you are married dufus. now you want your ex-wife back because you are still in love with her and have not been happy since you abandoned her years ago??? ummm, what???? so what happens to your current wife and child? they get dumped then? the guy is running mad. please tell me he is not the lead.

:facepalm:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, joccu said:

this is Albania song for this year eurovision

Okay, Albania: Zero Points.

Also, what's with the outfits ? :crazy::blink:

36 minutes ago, joccu said:

this is bulgaria song

Ooh, rock! :love:

Guess everyone is sending rock songs to the Eurovision this year.

@joccu Any good artists this year in the running?

Also, started watching The Revenge. It's very bloody though. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3