Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good-morning-Enjoy-your-day..jpg

Hi guys! How are you doing today?? It's been some busy days for me... :bashful:

And by the way @partyon chingu, When is Pon's upcoming drama airing? I don't think my favorite Daniel would ever make a comeback at this rate! A drama called Fly High, Butterfly doesn't seem to exist! I guess it was all my imagination in the first place... :sad1:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

good morning all!

well the turkish dizi I started had a great twist in the end. didn't see that coming... 

so updating story from where I stopped last time. 

mahir (clean shaven oppa) is in ICU and his family suggests Asseya (the lady) and the kids Nergis and Ugur go home to rest while his mom and brother stay back. so they leave with the sister-in-law. she is a super chatty lady and basically talks by herself. hahahah... so they are shocked to see a huge mansion. just when you think, "oh he was rich", it turns out that he is the housekeeper/cook's son and they have a staff quarters on the property itself. even his brother and sister-in-law work as staff. so the entire famiy lives together. 

the rich family has 2 children and both are married. they are awaiting the arrival of daughter, son-in-law and grandson for the holiday? visit. am wondering if there is some sort of birth secret because rich madam was not pleased to hear mahir is back whereas rich sir looked concerned on hearing he was in hospital. it is unclear what made mahir leave home for years together. so asseya is helping the sister-in-law prep the cooking for the rich people. as she is heading home, she sees the rich daughter, son-in-law and son come out of the car. the twist is the son-in-law is the ex-husband who abandoned her years ago!!!! he is looking gobsmacked and emotional. then asseya's daughter nergis comes out of the staff house and also happens to see him. she whispers 'baba' in shock and faints. - end episode -

well that is certainly some nice twists no???? am wondering how he managed to get remarried. did he change his name? how did he hook up with this rich girl? is the new son also his child? 

curious to see ep 2 now... 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way @partyon chingu, When is Pon's upcoming drama airing? I don't think my favorite Daniel would ever make a comeback at this rate! A drama called Fly High, Butterfly doesn't seem to exist! I guess it was all my imagination in the first place...

No idea when Pon oppa's drama is going to air.

What happened to your Daniel oppa's drama? Didn't it already have a confirmed airing date?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

No idea when Pon oppa's drama is going to air.

What happened to your Daniel oppa's drama? Didn't it already have a confirmed airing date?

Chingu, jtbc updated one of their main websites that Fly High Butterfly is airing next month but the said source is now deleted! They have released their drama lineup for 2022 several times but Fly High Butterfly is not even mentioned anywhere! Fans are still waiting for this drama to happen. But when and how, I am not sure at this rate! It's like I am waiting for something that's never gonna happen in this life time... :smashes:

Hope Pon won't take too long to make his comeback! Looking forward to see him once again! :dorashakes:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, jtbc updated one of their main websites that Fly High Butterfly is airing next month but the said source is now deleted! They have released their drama lineup for 2022 several times but Fly High Butterfly is not even mentioned anywhere! Fans are still waiting for this drama to happen. But when and how, I am not sure at this rate! 

So am confused?

GIF by Achievement Hunter

Was the site that said that the drama is slated to premiere in February fully removed or have they just removed the drama from that web page? Was it an official JTBC webpage?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Was the site that said that the drama is slated to premiere in February fully removed or have they just removed the drama from that web page?

Chingu, the whole web page is deleted (or being hidden from the public), along with the drama lineup for 2022. it is more like a pdf format!... :kicks:

Here is a screenshot of jtbc lineup for February which I mentioned above! As you can see Fly High, Butterfly was slated to air on Mon-Tue timeslot at 2300 KST following Only One Person!

The promotions for Thirty Nine and Office Romance Cruelty have already started by the network!

FH6HbsXUYAIg47v?format=jpg&name=large

• Sad 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, the whole web page is deleted (or being hidden from the public), along with the drama lineup for 2022. it is more like a pdf format!...

Oh well, maybe they are just making changes to it? If they already came out with a plan that your Daniel oppa's drama will be airing in February, then I am sure that's happening.

This affected all the other dramas on the webpage too. I really doubt that the fact that they took down the webpage is because of your Daniel oppa's drama.

Let's have a little faith, shall we, chingu?

Selfie Hug GIF

JTBC has also been under a lot of fire lately because of Snowdrop and that might be affecting their drama lineup.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

The promotions for Thirty Nine and Office Romance Cruelty have already started by the network!

Yes, I saw that they started Forecasting Love and Weather this week.

But chingu, you do realize that they can't promote all the dramas at once? Because the drama promotions will be competing against each other and surely their marketing team also has a limited amount of resources. So they will promote them one by one.

I realize that you Daniel fans are very impatient as you have been waiting for the drama to air for a long time, but if this information was on JTBC's official website it wasn't a mistake. It's not like suddenly the drama has just magically been cancelled especially since it was already confirmed. One shouldn't draw hasty conclusions from a removed webpage. :kiss_wink:

Nah, I think you need to just relax and take your mind off this for a while. Before you know it, the drama promotions will have started. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

This affected all the other dramas on the webpage too. I really doubt that the fact that they took down the webpage is because of your Daniel oppa's drama.

Yes chingu, I have the same thought 100% as you do! jtbc has been more careful of not letting anyone to reveal about Fly High, Butterfly in the first place! Other cast members updated their personal instagram accounts last week that the drama is coming soon but those posts are also now deleted. The production team must have warned the cast not to spoil the air?? So the butterfly seem to be a top secret from head to toe... :bashful:

25 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@gm4queen That's too bad. Too bad you can't just write to Daniel and ask him what's happening! Hope you get some clarity soon.

Yeah chingu, I also hope so! I've been waiting for his drama since 2018... Thank you! :smooches3:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@larus How far are you on Mask? I'm still halfway through Episode 3; hope to get more watched tonight.

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Where is @sadthe1st chingu btw?

No food pics for a long time.

And @LeftCoastOppa doesn't visit the thread either because of no food pics

Yes, @sadthe1st and @LeftCoastOppa where are yoouuuuu? Team Add needs help :lol:.

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@larus How far are you on Mask? I'm still halfway through Episode 3; hope to get more watched tonight.

I watched two episodes (3 and 4) yesterday. I don`t know if I will watch another episode tonight. I`ll see.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4