Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  Did not see that coming. But glad that he´s back in United! the question is: Is he going to play with number 7? I think that was Cavani number? 

We'll need to see though, since the league has started, I think the numbers get already registered before it. Or maybe they can still change it. Question is, if they can change, will Cavani let go of his number 7 shirt? :joy:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl yeah I think they already have registered the numbers.  Even If I was in Cavani´s shoes I would not know what to do?  Would you let go the number? for me it's just a number but I think to some of the players it is more than just a number.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, willenette said:

is this better than cow's milk? I haven't tried Camel milk ice-cream or even drink camel milk..... Is it creamier than cow's? I guess this is more pricey since this isn't much easier to obtain. ... What is the distinctive taste of this compared to other milk? 

Camel milk is around 90% pricier than cow's milk. As for the taste, if you drink the fresh bottled type, there's a slight difference and it has a stronger smell compared to cow's milk. @Thong Thin I'd describe it as acquired taste to like it. Once in a while, often on a whim, that I buy a small bottle (300ml) to drink cos price is equal to 4L of cow's milk. There are powdered variety too, but haven't tried since a small can's price is equal to a carton of small cans of normal powdered milk.

It's the experience and novelty you're buying when you try the ice cream. :) Nutrition wise there shouldn't be much difference, but camel milk is good for those who can't tolerate lactose.

@sadthe1st How's the foodie you ordered? ^_^

@gm4queen the "fan level" looks like a wooden ax. Pity, but at least got to enjoy for some days the "immortal" status before it's gone, LOL. 

Camels-Milk-Truffles.jpeg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yeah I think they already have registered the numbers.  Even If I was in Cavani´s shoes I would not know what to do?  Would you let go the number? for me it's just a number but I think to some of the players it is more than just a number.

For many players it is actually more than just a number. I loved Messi's decision to take the shirt number 30 (which was his first shirt number when he started playing for Barca's main time), despite Neymar ready to give up his number 10 shirt for his friend. I loved both their gestures. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong ThinMDL is MyDramaList

i just came back after meeting a friend for coffee.. a nice hot cup of triple shot latte!

and a warm chocolate brownie!

+ 2

Is another Forum site, right ?

Good Morning Chingus...

@agenth @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @hsmz  @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @larus  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @anjuliet  @_gillianne19_ 

687e5f3a90d765b2ec2a50b39cd83394.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is another Forum site, right ?

It's where you can make a list of the dramas you have watched, currently watching, planning to watch, dropped, etc. People can also leave reviews and you can reply to them and also leave your own reviews. 

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Good morning to my awesome chingus :fullofhearts:

Just taking a break from studying - thank goodness I will finally have a whole weekend devoted to catching up to dramas and watching Hometown Cha Cha Cha and also D.P. and then Red Sky on the 30th. Where can I fit the others I'm currently catching up on - ZD, Hospital Playlist S1, Beyond Evil and Stranger??? :crazily: I just also realised that I am no way over LUTYN (granted I was four years late watching it and only watched it near end of this June, but omaigad - I need help! :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

How's the foodie you ordered? ^_^

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTEY3gfn-CO/

it's super yummy!! and of cos, almost everything inside are on the healthier options!

you woke up really early today.. or, you haven't slept yet???

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

fan level axe is pointing out at Daniel's throat on my current DP! :joy: The new update has put my man in a humorous situation!

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

good morning!!

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @Lmangla @larus @anjuliet @hsmz @Sky Kang @joccu @partyon @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @Ernie

Latte-scaled.jpg

cr.: owner

i saw the preview of Red Skies and i like it!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTBxovNAEKt/?utm_medium=copy_link

i din realise it has supernatural content!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

Just taking a break from studying - thank goodness I will finally have a whole weekend devoted to catching up to dramas and watching Hometown Cha Cha Cha and also D.P. and then Red Sky on the 30th. Where can I fit the others I'm currently catching up on - ZD, Hospital Playlist S1, Beyond Evil and Stranger???  I just also realised that I am no way over LUTYN (granted I was four years late watching it and only watched it near end of this June, but omaigad - I need help! :sweatingbullets:)

Hello @anjuliet  How is Hometown Cha Cha?
I am one that will listen to other people's reviews before I watch any drama.  Presently, not watching any.

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i saw the preview of Red Skies and i like it!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTBxovNAEKt/?utm_medium=copy_link

i din realise it has supernatural content!

I wonder too, why the guy's eyes are coloured.  Have not read the synopsis.   Hope it's good.

Good morning ladies
@Thong Thin @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @anjuliet @Sky Kang @gm4queen

Cute Coffee Cup GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

46.jpg

Happy weekend! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Ooo, croissant egg boat. I think I can try making it next weekend. 

3266863.jpg

ctto 

@gm4queen IMO, the "ax fan meter" is quite ugly, LOL! My DP looks like it's gonna kick it!

@sadthe1st I was up early, uploading the kiddos latest PCR test and vaccination cards. New school term starts tomorrow, no more sleeping in, hahaha! And wow, you had a feast yesterday! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

54 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

How is Hometown Cha Cha?

It's only the trailer that's available on Netflix UK. I'm not sure what time it'll be shown, but it's saying it will be available today, 28 August. 

54 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

why the guy's eyes are coloured.  Have not read the synopsis.   Hope it's good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the guy is blind..? It does have supernatural stuff. Can't wait! Mah sons! :partyblob:

I have completed my course! Yesssssss!!! No more studying (for now).  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): Have a great weekend chingus, and for the ones in the UK, enjoy the three day bank holiday weekend! :approves:

I'm off to sleep as it's nearly 4.30am. :GN1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6