Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I don't mind him appearing behind any door, front or back or through the door (wait .. that would be a ghost?)
Naaaa ...... no more Oppa, no more add ons.

@Min2206  in that case I need to close all windows -( someone who is so protective of him :tounge_xd:

3D3B3DB5-EEF4-40CA-87F2-33F6556EFED7.gif

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

who is the guy?
drama name please?

Nam Goong Min
In The Girl Who Sees Smells

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

I think you talk about his role in Awaken (2020) ? I have only seen 1 ep and dropped it / didn't follow through due to lack of interest. Has anyone seen it here?

Chingu, I watched Awaken because I am always attracted to sc-fi genre. Somehow the plot caught my interest so I finished watching it. Namgoong MIn was best as the lead. :partyblob: I like the way he talks. He is always straight-forward and on-point!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206  in that case I need to close all windows -( someone who is so protective of him :tounge_xd:

Nam Goong Min
In The Girl Who Sees Smells

I fully understand why you NEED to do that... :tounge_xd:

Hehe GIF - Find on GIFER

edit - thanks for the drama name, chingu

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali   Doom Oppa said OKay for live in -- wait!   Her bathroom got no sink?  
Dang ... yes, I am watching NOW!   

I am a bit confused, so you would not watch it if her bathroom would have a sink? :rubchin:

@agenth didn't know about JCW's movie. This dude can be a good villain if he does act well. Honestly, I really want to see him do anything but rom-coms for a change :joy:

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I love complex villains.   I´m with that you that playing a villain is really good challenge for actors. 

A good villain is what makes the drama great actually. All good guys usually have the same traits, and it is the villain who makes the plot run in a direction, so if the baddie is well written, the drama will most probably be good. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am a bit confused, so you would not watch it if her bathroom would have a sink? 

@agenth didn't know about JCW's movie. This dude can be a good villain if he does act well. Honestly, I really want to see him do anything but rom-coms for a change :joy:

A good villain is what makes the drama great actually. All good guys usually have the same traits, and it is the villain who makes the plot run in a direction, so if the baddie is well written, the drama will most probably be good. 

+2

The movie will be released end of June this year! Yeah okay but Lovestruck in the City wasn't really rom-com either, just romance I guess :D 

Annarasumanara / The sound of magic is also not a rom-com, but more about life and music, at least the source  material is so and I don't think they'll make a romance here, except maybe between the high school characters. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

The brother is so crazy , one second he can’t believe his sister hiding someone in her bed :phew:

032532CC-5DE0-4BB2-9C47-F57997F71915.gif

second later he want them back in bed , want dooming oppa to enjoy himself :w00t:

AF908B9A-43A1-4E33-A792-954F4C8DF534.gif

** he either trying to win best brother award or winning cookies from dooming oppa so he can spare him  lol 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The brother is so crazy , one second he can’t believe his sister hiding someone in her bed :phew:

second later he want them back in bed , want dooming oppa to enjoy himself :w00t:

** he either trying to win best brother award or winning cookies from dooming oppa so he can spare him  lol 

No wonder Doom Oppa is smiling broadly there ... if only they follow the Thai Lakorn .. keke

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

When is my oppa returning in to K-dramaland??!

No news about his upcoming drama yet!

:blink:

Wasn't it supposed to air end of May? did the filming end? 

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

meanwhile you have us ... 

Aww.. Thank you so much, darling!!! :heart:

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

Wasn't it supposed to air end of May? did the filming end? 

Children are still filming for the drama chingu! And they said it will air on May 24 but no promotions yet?? :blink: I am waiting for the official announcement from jtbc with the new air date! :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5