@MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @gm4queen 

Hello there!

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 Btw how far was the vaccination centre from your grandparents home? Mum got appt for hers but seems the centre is like +30km away. Just surprised thought should be the nearest. 

@Ameera Ali This name is sexier than Abs....B)

yea, I agree with @Wuzetian  the name @Ameera Ali is way sexier, even pronouncing it way more alluring than that abs__  :D

@Wuzetian  Both my grandparents were vaccinated nearby their home - grandpa like 3 minutes drive away and grandma was like 1 min.   Grandpa got Pfizer and grandma Sinovac.  I have to go again for their 2nd dose.   30+ km is far, hope no road blocks.  

Coffee Owl's stream @Sleepy Owl

582 C

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Wuzetian  Both my grandparents were vaccinated nearby their home - grandpa like 3 minutes drive away and grandma was like 1 min.   Grandpa got Pfizer and grandma Sinovac.  I have to go again for their 2nd dose.   30+ km is far, hope no road blocks.  

582 C

+2

Can choose which vaccines ?

I thought is Pfizer all these while.

@Wuzetian  AZ open for registration on the 23/5/21...

I might go for AZ too.

Hubby, took Pfizer.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Ringo Starr Hello GIF

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin  @Min2206  @mirmz  @Wuzetian @willenette @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @agenth  @gm4queen @partyon @Sleepy Owl  @Ameera Ali  @larus @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @elan1

@Ameera Ali  I did watch voice 1 but did not get past voice 2 and 3.  Jaewook was one of best villains. So I was glad he got recognition after that. 

@Sleepy Owl  villain role is something that can get you on the map of good/amazing actor.  Not everyone is a good as playing villain but some of has made their big start as playing villain. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Can choose which vaccines ?

I thought is Pfizer all these while.

@Wuzetian  AZ open for registration on the 23/5/21...

I might go for AZ too.

Hubby, took Pfizer.

No, @Thong Thin  they just guide us from one station to the other and was given the jab by the nurses.  I just have to ask which one are you giving my grandpa/ma.   As for my parents and myself, we have already registered, waiting to be called.  

AZ is given voluntary as announced.  That, is a different platform.  

Heres To You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY hello @joccu

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @larus

@mirmz @joccu @Min2206 @elan1 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @agenth  @Ernie@LeftCoastOppa @Sarang21 hai everyone. :D change numbers to match with add or subtract. :D

c718ad041edf692e.gif

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

most useful.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  villain role is something that can get you on the map of good/amazing actor.  Not everyone is a good as playing villain but some of has made their big start as playing villain. 

I think acting as villain bring out the best in most of the actors. Sometimes they are also unaware of it, and many have said that playing as the bad guy actually helped their acting skills a lot. Some poor guys like Bae Soo Bin or Lim Ju Hwan become the bad guys in dramas by default, and even though they and some others are best playing the baddie, I want to see them playing the main guy for a change too. 

Then we have guys like Jang Hyuk, who usually plays the bad guy in movies he acts and does it in perfection. 

Still, I believe all the actors for a change must challenge themselves playing the baddie. We have seen Taecyeon and Lee Seung Gi test it out, and I hope some other big names do the same, especially Ji Chang Wook.

This dude needs to do something other than rom-coms for a change in my opinion, and I think he as a psychopath would be something to see. What do you think @partyon Noona? Seeing him act semi crazy in Empress Ki, I remember we had a talk about him doing a crazy serial killer's role would suit him quite well. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello guys!!!

Hope with you all!

Are you guys also in lock down, just like me??! :blink:

not total lockdown - just stricter controls of movement, yet not working

@Thong Thin and @Wuzetian would feel same .. sigh

Stay home and stay safe slogan with heart Free Vector | Download on Freepik

ARggghhh @Ameera Ali  Your statement on the butt  and his way of grabbing , makes me NOW want to go watch the Doom hero..... 
Ottoke ...

I feel JCW can play baddie.  He will be great @Sleepy Owl @partyon

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Still, I believe all the actors for a change must challenge themselves playing the baddie. We have seen Taecyeon and Lee Seung Gi test it out, and I hope some other big names do the same, especially Ji Chang Wook.

This dude needs to do something other than rom-coms for a change in my opinion, and I think he as a psychopath would be something to see. What do you think @partyon Noona? Seeing him act semi crazy in Empress Ki, I remember we had a talk about him doing a crazy serial killer's role would suit him quite well. 

+2

Ji Chang Wook did play an antagonistic role in Five Fingers!

And coincidentally, today they released a photo still of his upcoming movie, where he is going to play a villain too :D

E1pKk5rUcAELwTB?format=jpg&name=large 

CAN YOU SEE THE EVIL IN HIS EYES?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

CAN YOU SEE THE EVIL IN HIS EYES?

Yea Yea, very the obvious!

@Ameera Ali   Doom Oppa said OKay for live in -- wait!   Her bathroom got no sink?  
Dang ... yes, I am watching NOW!   

Told mom I am done cooking and no calling me for dinner yet! 

No GIFs | Tenor

Im Not Done Yet GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

It’s Eurovision day peeps! 

Yay!

@Ameera Ali Twin, so glad to have your old name back. I missed it 

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, Ji Chang Wook oppa as a villain. Check.

General question: why are there so many barf dramas lately?

I only watch Mine right now! The other series are non-barf :D - what else do you see, Love ft Marriage/Divorce? 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6