Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hey @partyon chingu... I am looking for episode 3 of Praomook but it's not uploaded yet.

Have you watched it chingu??!

I am excited for our OTP!

It's not out yet. Hopefully in a day or two it will be available. :kiss_wink:

@Abs_ triggered twin, when an oppa has a "hot" dream, he wakes up and his mom walks in and insists that he needs to go downstairs immediately because a guest is waiting.... :joy:

And then he tries to have a serious talk with himself but there's no cooperation:loolz:

Starring @gm4queen's and my new Thai oppa. :glasses:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu I might join the group too and put up the barf bag DP once again if the drama continues to be like this :joy:

By the way, Chelsea lost 2 finals in few days and I am quite sad with it :brokenheart:

I hope they don't bottle up in the remaining three games especially the CL final :sweats:

@Min2206 Chingu, you had asked me about "Dark Hole", sorry I missed it. I didn't start that drama yet, will start it though. I am pretty much inclined to start "Youth of May" before that though. I will check its first episode tonight :wow1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

ngcb19

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

when an oppa has a "hot" dream, he wakes up and his mom walks in and insists that he needs to go downstairs immediately because a guest is waiting....

Ha ha.. chingu! He is really hot as an actor. :D I am so glad that you introduced him to me!  :lol: Can't wait to watch episode 3. Can't wait to see how your oppa falls for her.

Have a nice day, guys! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

..~  no one look right and left when crossing street in kdrama these day / didn’t their moms teach them lol 

Scriptwriters really love the Truck of Doom.    What about other vehicles? 

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@joccu@Min2206 Chingu, you had asked me about "Dark Hole", sorry I missed it. I didn't start that drama yet, will start it though. I am pretty much inclined to start "Youth of May" before that though. I will check its first episode tonight 

Take your time Sunbae-nim.  Thinking you love horror, maybe you would have watched.  If no, it's okay.   Toooooo gory!
Better go for the Youthful one.

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Abs_ triggered twin, when an oppa has a "hot" dream, he wakes up and his mom walks in and insists that he needs to go downstairs immediately because a guest is waiting.... 

And then he tries to have a serious talk with himself but there's no cooperation

Starring @gm4queen's and my new Thai oppa. :glasses:

Open Eyes GIFs | Tenor @partyon   That's Thai Lakorn?!   Wow -- double that wow!

Goodnight @Wuzetian @gm4queen
Good Night GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon   That's Thai Lakorn?!   Wow -- double that wow

What did you expect Thai lakorns to be like? :D

Like this?

lucy liu film GIF

8 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon lol the way she say wow - your new oppa is gorgeous :wub:

** here my new captain -I Can watch 5 session for this body lol

My new Thai oppa is gorgeous! :wub:

877607b7c919d51e027e304d4ff7129d.jpg

Twin, why is your new oppa picking flowers while he's nekkid? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon lol the way she say wow - your new oppa is gorgeous :wub:

** here my new captain -I Can watch 5 session for this body lol 

I prefer the Thai lakorn LOL
Unlike the Kdrama, when Hyeri tore off the guy's buttons / shirt to expose his torso .. the Thai ladies do it right on and on the bed!  And he talks to his little brother (pardon me @Sleepy Owl sunbae nim) 

KDrama got or not?  

ゆるゆり - Yuru Yuri GIF - YuruYuri Akari Drool - Discover & Share GIFs | Yuru  yuri, Anime, Yuri gif

-2  (forgot how to count)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I prefer the Thai lakorn LOL
Unlike the Kdrama, when Hyeri tore off the guy's buttons / shirt to expose his torso .. the Thai do it right on and on the bed!  And he talks to his little brother (pardon me @Sleepy Owl sunbae nim)
KDrama got or not?

It's still not too late to check out the first episodes of Praomook, dongsaeng! :kiss_wink:

The fun thing about this drama is that the leads have A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chemistry. It's already the second drama they do together, so every time they are in an "intense" scene, they just make it wow....

Grace Helbig Wow GIF by This Might Get

Kdrama, they get pregnant by just holding hands (and nothing more) :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9