Add and Subtract Game

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Eid might be tomorrow! :)

Ours here is on 13th.      Love your gif @MayanEcho
7 Happy Iftar Wishes ideas in 2021 | iftar, prayer message, wish

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl ~ what were your first impressions of bossam? if you can, post in the drama thread when not so busy. :)

am having a blast doing picture comments for bossam since I figured out how to upload images. ha! feeling so proud of myself for nothing. kekeke... but yea, the drama feels rather visual to me that I like that I can post the images that I want. 

@Min2206 ~ 

@partyon ~ think I am going to skip "mine" -- am barely keeping up with the dramas I am watching and mine sounds bit too dark and depressing for me. the peacock in a cage! 

Way to go @Lmangla on uploading / blasting images !
:doggie:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 144.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Ours here is on 13th.      Love your gif

Thank you. It will depend on the moon sighting tonight. The kiddos are on school holiday from tomorrow.

7ZM1.gif

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, partyon said:

It is an intriguing and mysterious drama, with some comedic elements too. I kinda liked the first 2 episodes.

Sounds great to me, I will see if I can watch it tonight. Although first I will go for "Doom at my door", but if I still have time, I will try to watch this one too. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl ~ what were your first impressions of bossam? if you can, post in the drama thread when not so busy. :)

Noona I am loving this drama. The overall plot is interesting. I have seen Sageuks with similar plots, but this one still seems to be fresh one. At the same time the whole scenery and the visuals are so good. The camera work has been brilliant and as I had mentioned before too, I loved the soundtrack since the first song that played in the first episode. 

I will try to post in the thread when I get time to (in a couple of days hopefully) :wow1:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hey there Chingu, hope you are feeling well :approves:

+2

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu, hope you are feeling well 

+2

+2

Dongsaeng.... thank you... still under medication. 

How are you doing ?...

:kisslevel:

29 minutes ago, agenth said:

Carrot cake with frosting is one of my fave cakes !!  How did you know? 

mmm

Is my fav too...

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello everyone!! 

Hope you guys are having a beautiful Monday!! 

How's the lockdown over your side.