Add and Subtract Game

Admin

41 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

him - isn’t fair to me in the spotlight :w00t:

I really like the +1 (plus one). He's so funny. Especially when he was forced to confess his love to "noona" (despite having a girlfriend) :D

"Noona" looked ready to kill him :D

cover-Sell-Your-Haunted-House.jpg?fit=89

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Glad chocolate oppa is healthy :thumbsup::heart:

EA22D37F-DC92-4002-886C-1965AFFF321F.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang said, "Now that it's over, I was diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm and underwent surgery last year. I had to insert coils and a stent in my artery. I was lucky to find it in an early stage but my perspective has vastly changed because of it.

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

every woman was scared to scratch this delicate flower

punch it delicately hahahaha!!

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

wait, isn't that buddy.. the grim reaper in Hotel Del Luna??

Disbelief Reaction GIF

hi @Sleepy Owl @agenth

omo i just log off from work, and it's 7.35!!! the report gave me lots of frustrations!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hey sleepy @Sleepy Owl <3

Hey there lil sis :biubiu:

@joccu have you read the news on the "European Super League", and Perez's (Real Madrid's President, and the guy who proposed this idea) reasons behind why we need to have such a league. I sometimes wonder what that guy smokes making claims like that :loolz:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl  when I first hear about the new league idea I thought it was Joke. :loolz:

I really did not belive that they would make a new league. Bc we already have champions league. 

I have not read the latest news but I can imagine the ridiculous claims. :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu Dude's been acting like Football is on the verge of extinction and he is gonna save it. He was like, "16-24 year old people are not interested in football, maybe because it is too long, I think we got to shorten the game" and I was like, "dude, WTH are you talking about and what did you smoke before saying this". 

He is has been totally shameless and does not respect the smaller clubs, just because they are small clubs, which is ridiculous. He is still going on defending his idea, despite the top 6 PL teams to have decided to leave the competition, saying "Everyone loves to watch Nadal vs Federer, but no one would watch them playing 80th rank player". But that does not mean they disrespect that player and decide against playing them. 

Anyway, I was not so happy seeing Chelsea to have taken part in it, but then again was quite proud of Chelsea when it became the first team to decide leaving the competition. Let's see what happens, this dude is still going on and saying that the clubs leaving will have to pay a big fine, and so the Super league is very much on papers right now. 

Hey there @gm4queen, @sadthe1st, weekend finally started!!!! :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I really like the +1 (plus one). He's so funny. Especially when he was forced to confess his love to "noona" (despite having a girlfriend) :D

"Noona" looked ready to kill him :D

What drama is this? 

@sadthe1st Have a good friday dinner...I just downed 2 plates of chicken rice! 

Kicking Female Athlete GIF by UFC

Need to burn calories!

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Don't worry chingu, I wil jump to team Subtract after this round is over. 

Have you made your guesses on the Guess The Drama thread yet btw?

haha not yet. I am going to check it out today after work ! For the first batch I only guessed 5 and 6 so I didn’t post there

@Wuzetian the drama is Sell Your Haunted House / Daebak realty with Jung Yong hwa and jang Nara 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6