Eonni @partyon chingu @Abs_ triggered

you peeps are tempting me to watch the drama

:sweet:

fishing Oppa

virgin oppa

hotpack oppa

golden goose Oppa 

Its been just 4 eps and 4 nicknames already :hahah!:

By the way the recharging effect Jang Nara character has from Jung Yong Hwa’s character is somewhat similar to School Nurse files ?

spacer.png

cr: to the owner

9 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

isn’t enough he virgin now he crying like a baby too  :mrgreen::lol: - should rethink my 45% share 

+2

If you really wish to reconsider you can give more shares of fishing_hotpack_virgin_goldengoose_OPPA 

to me

spacer.png

Eonni @partyon what’s your thought on it

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

good morning @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @gm4queen 

coffee GIF

rainy morning.. i woke up and went back to sleep just now hahaha!

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

its quite funny, and somewhat a bit of sadness with the ghosts' fragment of story of why they became unrest ghosts when they died.

Hong Ji A image reminds me of Ma Xiao Ling in Hong Kong "My Date With A Vampire" in the 1998s. she was super cool with her attitude and fighting moves and love shopping sprees lol.

time to enjoy my coffee and watch Law School ep3 and 4.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning @Wuzetian @sadthe1st

Today is greens day, decided to juice Brazil Spinach from garden with green apple, cucumber and celery. 

I've never tried Brazillian Spinach before. But I do know it's very fibrous. My family juiced Chinese Spinach (Bo choy) with tomatoes. And restaurants dont serve this veg either. Unless from your own garden. Have you tried regrowing celery from the base? In youtube videos seemed easy but never in reality. Coz when immersed in water, it will slowly rot. Even if transfer to soil, may not be successful either. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

In youtube videos seemed easy but never in reality. Coz when immersed in water, it will slowly rot. Even if transfer to soil, may not be successful either.

would it be easier to use the root growth hormone powder?

good morning @MayanEcho enjoy more naps!

Tv Land Sleep GIF by HULU

its been raining and drizzling whole morning..

i'm going to bathe and get ready to run some errands!

enjoy ur day all my dear chingus!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I've never tried Brazillian Spinach before. But I do know it's very fibrous. My family juiced Chinese Spinach (Bo choy) with tomatoes. And restaurants dont serve this veg either. Unless from your own garden. Have you tried regrowing celery from the base? In youtube videos seemed easy but never in reality. Coz when immersed in water, it will slowly rot. Even if transfer to soil, may not be successful either. 

+2

+2

Never tried to regrow celery cause what you see from YT seems easy, In reality is not. 

Ehh..i juice all types of veg except tomatoes. 

@MayanEcho enjoy your beauty sleep.

@sadthe1st happy groceries and don't play in the rain.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon chingu @Abs_ triggered

If you really wish to reconsider you can give more shares of fishing_hotpack_virgin_goldengoose_OPPA 

to me

Eonni @partyon what’s your thought on it

LOL :joy:

Dongsaeng, let's discuss shares if/when you start watching Sell Your Haunted House. :glasses:

@Abs_ triggeredtwin and I really need to see that you're dedicated to Golden Goose/Hotpack/Virgin/Fishing/ Oppa first.

Think Sesame Street GIF

@gm4queen @Abs_ triggered @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st I am just LOVING Sell Your Haunted House so much. :heartxoxo:

How can a drama be so much fun?

@Lmangla Fighting! :kiss_wink:

@agenth Wait, what kind of neighbors do you have ?!!?! Renovations on a Saturday morning?!?!?:scream:

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, agenth said:

im still sleepy because once again I was woken up by my downstairs neighbours renovations...

Oh, I hope they do it at a decent time, at least not so early to wake up others, or that they finish their renovations quickly so you can snooze again longer.

Hey there @sadthe1st @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Lmangla @partyon @gm4queen

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am just LOVING Sell Your Haunted House so much.

Hahaha.. Glad to hear that chingu!!! I am yet to watch the latter part of thursday's eps. :) Jang Nara being so sexy at the age of 40 is making me nervous!!! :w00t: She is aging like fine wine!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hahaha.. Glad to hear that chingu!!! I am yet to watch the latter part of thursday's eps. :) Jang Nara being so sexy at the age of 40 is making me nervous!!! :w00t: She is aging like fine wine!

The story is good, it's not too scary, it's funny, the chemistry between the leads is amazing, both Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa are acing their roles!

What's not to like?

Y'all need to watch Sell Your Haunted House!

:evilelmo:

Go Team Add! :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

The story is good, it's not too scary, it's funny, the chemistry between the leads is amazing, both Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa are acing their roles!

What's not to like?

Y'all need to watch Sell Your Haunted House!

Go Team Add! 

Oh really? I might give it a try. But I dont watch horror at all. So when you say not too scary, means how scary can it be on a scale of 1 to 10, when 1 being the least scary and 10 being the scariest? Coz last year I watched a real life documentary on a haunted property and it got stucked in my mind like a broken record replaying the whole scene which can be very scary for me. If the level like Master's Sun I think still acceptable. Not too gory scenes. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5