Add and Subtract Game

Admin

58 minutes ago, mirmz said:

if u like any OSTs feel free to post them in my OST thread!

OK!

miss mississippi singing GIF by Miss America

45 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The Uncanny Counter?   or Mr Queen?

Mr Queen! hahaha thats the funny one.. The Uncanny Encounter is more of, supernatural like ghostbusters lol

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you can count on it 

If you cheat, you die! haha Mr Queen too!!

Mr Bean Love GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

OK!

Mr Queen! hahaha thats the funny one.. The Uncanny Encounter is more of, supernatural like ghostbusters lol

If you cheat, you die! haha Mr Queen too!!

In the poll above, I listed to watch If You Cheat, You Die  (they also titled it as   Cheat On Me, If You Can) .. are we going to the married couple , cheating on each other.   The 2nd male lead with the long , huge wardrobe is pretty cool.

And yes @sadthe1st .. might watch Mr Queen - I need this
5 Ways to Spread Your Caregiver Love This Valentine's Day! | myCNAjobs Blog  - Professional Caregiver & CNA Community Blog | myCNAjobs.com

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st  & @Min2206 Mr Queen got a lot of free time , for deep thoughts :joy:

Wait, Mr Queen's one is starting Dec 12, I just read, after Start Up.  
So I will have to decide between Uncanny Counter and the Cheater + 2nd ML.

BTW @Sleepy Owl  just noticed that the Foxy one ended yesterday with happy ending - how was it?  Anyone saw?  

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

BTW @Sleepy Owl  just noticed that the Foxy one ended yesterday with happy ending - how was it?  Anyone saw?  

Lol @Sleepy Owl not watching this drama :joy:

finally ended I feel oppa pain he should stayed as Mr fox  :D

55245F62-B718-468A-BBF8-230562FDEB09.gif

** what humanity done to him :w00t:

15C2519B-8905-4A18-92B2-182AC1EFBA36.gif

@sadthe1st 

confused will smith GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

finally ended I feel oppa pain he should stayed as Mr fox

so Lee Yeon became human in the end?

how about any foxy babies? if there were any, they were conceived when he was a fox deity so... *duh*

scared baby GIF

hi @Sejabin @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho

i got lost at work earlier.. hahaha and forgot who i had already hi-ed haha but, HI EVERYONE AGAIN!!!

Hey Boo Anna Kendrick GIF

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @Min2206, @Sejabin, @Thong Thin, @sadthe1st, @MayanEcho, @Ameera Aliand @Lmangla 

Penguin Hello GIF

So by the looks of it, the Fox dude had a good ending, what happened to his mischievous brother though? :rubchin:

@Lmangla are you still watching "Delayed Justice"? I will be catching up that drama tonight, I am only one episode behind now. Hopefully will post on it tomorrow :wow1:

I am loving this drama, is among the best ones that I am following, along with "Kairos", although I would rate this slightly higher than "Kairos". 

@Jillia I watched "Uncanny Counter" episode 1 last night. IT does look to be promising, will watch the second episode today or tomorrow. :partyblob:

@Min2206 Hopefully, I'll be able to tell you about "Start Up" by this Monday since it ends this Sunday. But for now, I would not really recommend this drama to anyone. Maybe a fine ending can save this one, but I doubt it. This drama had the potential and wasted it. This could be the worst drama of this writer, because I have liked her previous works. Loved "I Can Hear Your Voice" and "Pinocchio", I would suggest you to watch either one of them instead :approves:

@sadthe1st, @Ameera Ali I think the second episode of "If I Cheat, I Die" was much better one. In my opinion, both the husband and the 2nd ML are in danger because I don't think they can get away after messing with this woman. I was quite impressed when she suddenly went into "Sherlock mode" deducing things just by looking at him. Which makes me wonder whether she knows about her husband's affairs or not. :rubchin:

Let's hope this drama will continue to be good. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4