Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Lmangla are you still watching "Delayed Justice"? I will be catching up that drama tonight, I am only one episode behind now. Hopefully will post on it tomorrow

am really behind and yet to catch up. it is a good drama but for my mood right now, feels too heavy. so been dragging my feet to watch. do post and I will read your thoughts. thread is super dead. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sorry for late reply :)
Didn’t watch it yet still need to catch up , but how funny the mole/ assistant in cheat if you dare is  

@Ameera Ali why is this 2nd lead spying on the cold woman who loves knifes?    I stopped at Epi 1.   
Now after reading @Sleepy Owl's post, I will watch Epi 2.  Thank you Mr Owl.  

Not gonna start that S-UP, ever. 

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Jillia I watched "Uncanny Counter" episode 1 last night. IT does look to be promising, will watch the second episode today or tomorrow. 

@Min2206 Hopefully, I'll be able to tell you about "Start Up" by this Monday since it ends this Sunday. But for now, I would not really recommend this drama to anyone. Maybe a fine ending can save this one, but I doubt it. This drama had the potential and wasted it. This could be the worst drama of this writer, because I have liked her previous works. Loved "I Can Hear Your Voice" and "Pinocchio", I would suggest you to watch either one of them instead 

@sadthe1st, @Ameera Ali I think the second episode of "If I Cheat, I Die" was much better one. In my opinion, both the husband and the 2nd ML are in danger because I don't think they can get away after messing with this woman. I was quite impressed when she suddenly went into "Sherlock mode" deducing things just by looking at him. Which makes me wonder whether she knows about her husband's affairs or not. 

Let's hope this drama will continue to be good. 

Hello again @Sejabin, @Thong Thin, @sadthe1st, @MayanEcho, @Ameera Ali @Jillia @pompyavi and @Lmangla 

Monster Hello GIF by Super Simple - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Before I left yesterday evening , I remember someone posted image cutting bananas and  now is buried among 

those pages, mind to share that page ?

hahaha i need to search back but definitely was posted by me.. if u need the gif it's this one though..

Vintage Cutting GIF by LA Fashion Festival

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think the second episode of "If I Cheat, I Die" was much better one.

i haven't got chance to watch ep2 cos, i kept getting swarm by work.. i post something here and next minute my boss wants something and i disappear for a good few hours! lol my life.......

Friend Help GIF by Koji Yamamoto

hi @corey @Ameera Ali @pompyavi @Jillia @joccu

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there @corey, @partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali, @Jillia, @joccu, @pompyavi sibling:Pandabulous:

@Min2206 as @Jillia said, the actions scenes are good, and story is kind of light, not as dark as the OCN dramas are known for. So I think even though we'll have some intense fight scenes, they will keep the drama light story wise along with some humor. 

Also it is good that you decided not to go for "Start Up", it is not worth your 16 hours of life. :approves:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali why is this 2nd lead spying on the cold woman who loves knifes?   

I think to find if she is a killer :lol:

6EC29FEA-6019-4E42-992A-CFA6176034AA.gif

@Sleepy Owl , @partyon  who you think is the killer ( of mistress body who is in the freezer)  , husband or wife :joy: the two have reason to kill  :D

My  money on her

0D159486-218F-4462-BFCB-F59653EF7188.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My  money on her

i sneak peeked a bit on ep2.. and hey, we finally get to see her smile widely when she took the disclaimer and told her hubs on the new novel title

denise richards smile GIF

her character kind of reminds me of Ko Mun Yeong though..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

34 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 as @Jillia said, the actions scenes are good, and story is kind of light, not as dark as the OCN dramas are known for. So I think even though we'll have some intense fight scenes, they will keep the drama light story wise along with some humor. 

Also it is good that you decided not to go for "Start Up", it is not worth your 16 hours of life. 

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think to find if she is a killer :lol:

@Sleepy Owl , @partyon  who you think is the killer ( of mistress body who is in the freezer)  , husband or wife :joy: the two have reason to kill  :D

My  money on her

I am going to watch now!!!      

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Tomorrow is final for another disaster drama : which oppa should I choose to end with Suzy ;)

~ should I be team adorable 

First and foremost, are you adorable @Ameera Ali  Adorable GIFs | Tenor

Thanks @joccu for that beautiful city by the gulf.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1