Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I had fun reading the blind items as I don`t recognize anything. So far everything was from dramas i did not watch, except one drama that I`ve finished recently.  When we will find the answers?

Chingu, you can check my answers. I am confident about most of them being correct except 1 or 2 from the guesses and the ones I left blank. :approves:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus I think we will find out tomorrow the right answers. I also liked it. There was lot that I did not watch.

Yup, there were some that I didn't watch, but could guess since I knew about them. For some others well, I was quite tempted to see other's answers, but that would take away the enjoyment of this event for me. So I didn't check anyone's answers yet. 

I also think we'll answers tomorrow. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl i honestly don't even know if I guessed some of right. But it was so much fun. True. It takes lot of the enjoyment if you check others answers.

Yeah of course it was fun reading all those blinds and trying to connect them with the dramas you watched. I was actually writing up a code when this event started, and had to pause my coding for sometime, because all I was thinking was in which drama this certain incident could have happened :loolz:

I even googled "Korean dramas with fake marriages" in order to find the answer for 1-2 blinds. Could not find the solution though :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, there were some that I didn't watch, but could guess since I knew about them.

I think I guessed about VIP too.  Even if I did not watch the drama,  it was a recent drama and I read about it. Since I was not sure, I did not answer.  But majority of those drama not only i did not watch, I did not read about the plot either.

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I took sleeping pill and it’s start working. Good night chingus 

Good night! Have a good sleep.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I think I guessed about VIP too.  Even if I did not watch the drama,  it was a recent drama and I read about it. Since I was not sure, I did not answer.  But majority of those drama not only i did not watch, I did not read about the plot either.

Yeah I guessed VIP without even requiring to think twice. It was too easy for me, since I had watched it. But for some others which I guessed, they are actually famous, and even though I didn't watch them, we had discussions on them on this thread too. 

I could guess another one because of one scene I had watched from it. Didn't know it would help me in future in guessing that drama :loolz:

Good Night @Sejabin :GN1:

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

hi chingus! @Min2206 @joccu @larus @Sleepy Owl

have a good sleep @Sejabin

its been a busy weekend.. and suddenly, it's monday again!!!

cant believe it schitts creek GIF by CBC

i haven't watched any kdrama since 3 or 4 days ago?? woohoo!!

Live On has started.. i'll watch this.. and waiting for True Beauty and probably, Queen Cheorin.

i need light hearted dramas with simple humor.. my braincells are quite toasted lately with work.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I could guess another one because of one scene I had watched from it. Didn't know it would help me in future in guessing that drama 

I am very bad at this game but it is fun.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey there @sadthe1st :Pandabulous:

My weekend was not as busy, but yeah even I had to work a bit. Since you are planning to watch Queen Cheorin, I'll wait for your comments on it before I decide to watch it. :approves:

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I am very bad at this game but it is fun.

I am also not as good, but once I see the clues, I keep on thinking about them and sometimes find answers. I do the same when I am stuck while programming, before turning to google, I think a lot on what could be the problem and sometimes find it. It is always fun finding solutions by yourself :wow1:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1