Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

see that we speak the same language when it comes to number of episodes and binge watching

Weekends were meant for binge watching for me. After that I exhausted my kind of dramas. And then started watching on-air and now the kdrama rate has drastically reduced. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Weekends were meant for binge watching for me. After that I exhausted my kind of dramas. And then started watching on-air and now the kdrama rate has drastically reduced. 

Yeah weekends are for that. I didn't go for one this week since I had to complete "Secret" and catch up "Delayed Justice" but now looking at the number of dramas I will be watching in December, I don't think I will be binge-watching any drama in that month :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I just found out that Choi Won Young will be in the same drama with Go Hyun Jung. I definetly watch them and hope the drama will be good.

Yup the drama seems interesting for now. Speaking about Choi Won Young, I just realized "My Dangerous Wife" will end this week :wow1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup the drama seems interesting for now. Speaking about Choi Won Young, I just realized "My Dangerous Wife" will end this week 

Yeah, we`ll have two more episodes. I enjoyed the craziness of that drama but I am ready to be over.  I think it would have been better if it was a shorter drama but they managed to find crazy things for 16 episodes.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

I will watch too. I like the plot/ genre and Namgoong min is playing the lead character. I like his character description as well.

Reason 1: crime thriller 

Reason 2: Nam Goong Min

Reason 3: Kim Won Hae ajhussi

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Reason 3: Kim Won Hae ajhussi

I like him too. I am not familiar with the leading ladies but I am sure they will do well. The director praised all the three leading cast for their chemistry. From the preview I like the actress who plays Jamie more than the other girl.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I like him too. I am not familiar with the leading ladies but I am sure they will do well. The director praised all the three leading cast for their chemistry. From the preview I like the actress who plays Jamie more than the other girl.

Yep. The trailer looks good. As @Sleepy Owlsaid it looks promising.  Also I am hoping it would be different than already existing crime thrillers. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will watch it too. The plot has got a great potential, the casting seems to be solid too 

I like the genre. If I am interested in the plot sometimes it doesn`t matter who is the cast. Of course, having actors that I like it is a plus. if I have both (plot and cast) it is wonderful. It is possible to start a drama just for the cast (or a particular actor) even if the plot doesn`t interest me much but in that case I am not sure how it will be (if I finish the drama or not).

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, larus said:

The one playing Jamie is more experienced actress here and I like her acting. The other one is an idol, but she can act well too.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2