Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I like TW dramas as well, and have watched quite a few back in the day.

I even watched the original Fated to Love You and Meteor Garden :joy:

They are definitely a lot different from k-dramas. I also like Japanese dramas. I usually have one Japanese drama ongoing on my current watchlist at all times. Sometimes I will venture into lakorns but find them a bit off-putting for their portrayal of how men treat women... So tend to stick to the Thai remakes only.

@MayanEcho chingu, how is life? :dorakiss:

@mirmz Lil sis, whatcha up to?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@corey thank you, added them to my watchlist for now. Hopefully I'll try to watch them in 2021 when my drama schedule is more free. 

53 minutes ago, larus said:

Me too. I personally find some Jdramas very interesting and they are shorter. I believe other dramas may be more interesting than kdramas but I am familiar with the actors and I am used to watch kdramas. Plus, I was active on Soompi. This forum help me to continue watching kdramas.

Exactly, there are some Jdramas that I want to watch, but kind of get drawn to Kdramas more, as you said, it could be because I know the actors and also used to watching it. In between I was kind of close to trying some Cdramas too, but ended up watching anime which I had postponed for months back then.

I was just checking the dramas airing in December, and wow, my December is going to be quite busy. There are around 6-7 dramas I will be watching which will start airing next week onward. Also, I have one anime which start airing in December to start too. :wow1:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's fine @partyon, having a bit more time to focus on another hobby. ^_^ How about you, how are you doing?

All good here. Have been busy with RL so haven't had a chance to be here as much as normally.

We have also been event planning with @Lmangla, so haven't even had time to catch up on my dramas. :crybaby:

What are you watching currently?

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

All good here. Have been busy with RL so haven't had a chance to be here as much as normally.

We have also been event planning with @Lmangla, so haven't even had time to catch up on my dramas. 

What are you watching currently?

Sigh, same. Troubleshooting takes too much time. I hate and avoid applying quick superficial fixes. I'd rather take the slower but nip in the bud step.

I'm planning to start Sky Castle this week. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Hu um min min @Min2206   William Shakespeare said, what’s in the name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet ^_* hahahaaa LOL 

whatever name the most important is I just want to watch dramas and share my thoughts on Soompi forum the best forum of kdrama ever!! 

True , true

But why choose letter S laaa ... go for other letters so u can join Team Sub  LOL

hehe, just kidding :D

London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1