Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@larus .. may I ask.. are you older than me or younger than me? .. I feel that you are older.. he he .. Sorry for asking this :)

+2

I am older. :D But what triggered the curiosity? My odd taste in dramas? :lol:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I am not dropping it. After 1st episode, I know am not gonna drop this one.

I know that I liked it. I still remember some scenes but I don`t remember right now the ending. :D It must be the age. I am sure it is a happy/good ending.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, corey said:

I got really scared today as the forum was unexpectedly down for a couple of hours here! It reminded me of the recent long outage!

I wasn`t scared but I did think about the last Soompi problem as well. I am glad we are back.

2 minutes ago, corey said:

@larus, what drama are you talking about?

Avengers Social Club, with Lee Yo Won and Ra Mi Ran.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, larus said:

I know that I liked it. I still remember some scenes but I don`t remember right now the ending. :D It must be the age. I am sure it is a happy/good ending.

Seems like we match 99% chingu.

:dontwanna:

@corey seems like another maintenance for soompi..

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, corey said:

I am in Taiwan drama phase now, ha ha).

I think I watched just two Taiwanese dramas because I want to see the original before I see the Korean remake. Then I watch the Korean version for one drama and not for the other.  :D I watched a little more Japanese dramas and that`s it. 

But I know how it is to have mood for other shows than kdramas. I had a phase watching old movies in the summer and right now I am watching some Netflix (movies or series).

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@corey :Pandabulous:

It was really cold in morning.  It snowed yesterday. But now the temp been up to +5. Today the wind was so strong that a cruiseship run agroung that goes between Finland and Sweden everyday.  The ship was trying to park in the port. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

I have only watched Kdramas till now, although there are a couple of Jdramas which I will give a try. Don't really know about other dramas. Since there is always many ongoing Kdramas which I watch and also some from my watchlist, it is really hard for me to go for any other series, until or unless it really is very good. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, corey said:

@Sleepy Owl, Until recently, I also have only watched K-Dramas. A fellow forum user recommended some T-Dramas and I absolutely fell in love. The examples above are from actual dramas - I can give you titles. Not all TDrams are good, of course, but here are less of them so it is easier to filter out the cheese and slapstick and concentrate on real gems.

I would be thankful for some recommendations then. Although I am not really sure when I will watch them, but could go for them when there are not many ongoing Kdramas that I would watch. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have only watched Kdramas till now, although there are a couple of Jdramas which I will give a try. Don't really know about other dramas. Since there is always many ongoing Kdramas which I watch and also some from my watchlist, it is really hard for me to go for any other series, until or unless it really is very good. 

Me too. I personally find some Jdramas very interesting and they are shorter. I believe other dramas may be more interesting than kdramas but I am familiar with the actors and I am used to watch kdramas. Plus, I was active on Soompi. This forum help me to continue watching kdramas.

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1