Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That scene, I am actually very curious to know how many people dropped the drama after watching it. I actually lost my mind seeing the MC doing it. That scene actually is drama dropping one. I actually decided to see how the story further develops in that episode and went for it.

I remember getting annoyed and dropping the drama after ep 1. instead of feeling sad for the male lead, I felt he deserved to get dumped and was cheering on his girlfriend instead.

@larus ~ secret start was seriously "what the...." -- like kind of what idiot woman would do that. you are supposed to say "wow, what loyalty" and all I could think was "what an idiot woman."

@kokodus ~ who is the new oppa and more importantly, who is the dog? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Lmangla It's oppa Luo Yun xi from C drama Love is sweet. The female lead actually rescued the dog while they both were in high school but after they separated he adopted it. It's really cute. 

Also btw, the female lead is allergic to her own tears. Hahahahaha. This is a very fascinating drama

EjXIor9VoAASYY1?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I remember getting annoyed and dropping the drama after ep 1. instead of feeling sad for the male lead, I felt he deserved to get dumped and was cheering on his girlfriend instead.

@larus ~ secret start was seriously "what the...." -- like kind of what idiot woman would do that. you are supposed to say "wow, what loyalty" and all I could think was "what an idiot woman."

Well, one thing common in both Secret and Innocent Man is, both the leads were stupid enough to choose that decision. So yes, in both of them as you had, we had to feel "What a guy/girl, so great is their love, sacrificing things for their partner and their career", but I also was getting annoyed on both of them. I think one of the main message of the drama would be, don't get your life destroyed by taking up blame for the things others have done. 

@larus the hidden content below contains some small spoilers.

Spoiler

But well, at least in Secret FL's husband or fiancee whatever he was, sort of did feel sorry for her. Became a prosecutor, did not marry/date anyone for the time being. But in Innocent Man, MC's gf was crying all about her career as reporter getting destroyed and MC's one of the main reasons for taking blame was that. And then BOOM we see she not only left him, became a rich old dude's wife. Both the ex-partners of MC's in both dramas were @#$#%#$%#$#%$%@#$. 

+2

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, corey said:

How many episodes? I have not watched many J Dramas, might give it a try!

I don`t know particulary for this drama but the majority of Jdramas are short. from 8 to11/12 episodes.

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, corey said:

How many episodes? I have not watched many J Dramas, might give it a try!

am not sure; the standard is usually 10 or 11. so am guessing something like that. it looks like a drama that is currently airing and so only 8 eps are out but sometimes hard to tell with jdramas as they get subbed quite slowly. so it is a drama set in the traditional world of japanese sweets and so they take everything way too seriously, like assigning meaning to sweets and rating how beautiful it is. at the same time, there is a dark underbelly here as it starts out with a murder and these 2 children are separated by that incident and grown up hating each other. so a real twist on the first love trope.... am in the midst of ep 1 and the girl glares like crazy! it is kind of fun...

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the forum is being spammed at various threads again...

it's soooo annoying! all my threads r getting spammed and i think oh someone commented and i get all excited and happy but then i see it's a spammer and it makes me mad cuz i dont like when spammers comment on my threads.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

good morning @Min2206 @mirmz and @H0ney

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

it's soooo annoying! all my threads r getting spammed

this is the second time i encountered such. the last time it happened was also on some fake advertisements in chinese as well.

200.gif

7 minutes ago, H0ney said:

a live score now on youtube

whoa, what event?

+2

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2