Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

the other drama I really cried was fated to love you. not only the drama but the comments here on soompi got me teared up. something about how the female lead lost the baby had so many posters opening up about their own real life loss. I was really surprised at the honesty and rawness that I teared up on reading them. the other forum posts were on I have a lover -- the drama itself wasn't that moving to me but the reactions from chingus, wow! those really got to me.

Yeah, I remember Fated to Love You and its thread. :cry:

That's why Mother was such a heartbreaking experience, because chingus would write about their own childhood abuse experiences on the drama thread. Personally I have no experience of this, but boy was it heartbreaking to read our chingus' stories. :bawling:

That drama was tough to watch but Lee Bo Young was stellar in her role and the child actress was amazing. At least we had support of each other on the drama thread, and no one was ashamed to admit that they cried. I actually think I cried through all 16 episodes.

Someday I want to watch the drama again, but I think I would choose to watch it together with other people in a rewatch party event. The drama is so heartbreaking  so sharing your feelings with other people will make it so much more meaningful. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I remember Fated to Love You and its thread. :cry:

That's why Mother was such a heartbreaking experience, because chingus would write about their own childhood abuse experiences on the drama thread. Personally I have no experience of this, but boy was it heartbreaking to read our chingus' stories. :bawling:

That drama was tough to watch but Lee Bo Young was stellar in her role and the child actress was amazing. At least we had support of each other on the drama thread, and no one was ashamed to admit that they cried. I actually think I cried through all 16 episodes.

Someday I want to watch the drama again, but I think I would choose to watch it together with other people in a rewatch party event. The drama is so heartbreaking  so sharing your feelings with other people will make it so much more meaningful. :heart:

I will join the re-watch events for both the drams whenever it is held. I have watched Fated To Love You multiple times, can't even remember how many times, but yes those episodes were actually very sad. 

As for Mother, I didn't go for it, because when it aired I really did not to watch a drama of that genre. It is high in my watch list, but reading your comment, it does make me want to watch it with others. So I will wait patiently for the re-watch event, whenever it is held. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, corey said:

I have not. Actually, much as I love JH, there are plenty of his dramas that I have not watched and do not intend to watch. They are either old, or bad or depressing beyond imagination. My life is sad enough without watching depressing stuff.

I think Midas falls in the bad category.

I actually liked Midas, would not rate it among the best of his works, but it was good for me.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

The drama is so heartbreaking  so sharing your feelings with other people will make it so much more meaningful.

I did not watch the drama because I just have whatched the Japanese version at that time and it was so soon to watch the remake but I remember it was a touching drama. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2