Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Have watched 20 minutes of Secret and I could already feel a twinge in my heart when the ML and FL met for the first time. This gonna be a rough ride, people!

I gonna watch it now, done with Innocent Man. I don't really remember, but I think, Secret's plot is more intense than Innocent Man. 

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl spurs lead 5-1 off ManU

I should have played Son in my fantasy team :isannoyed:

Hi @Min2206  :heartxoxo:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I gonna watch it now, done with Innocent Man. I don't really remember, but I think, Secret's plot is more intense than Innocent Man.

Secret elicits more emotions in me, because it has a lot more tears in it, and it's a very pitiful plot. It's simpler than Innocent Man - which again has the bigger plot twists and turns.

I love both dramas though! :heart4:

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Started watching Innocent Man today... I'm surprised how well this drama aged. And the mood was set right there in episode 1 and I had to stop myself from watching episode 3.

Agree! I didn't fast forward one bit, because I want to be able to comment properly.

hi @Min2206

benedict cumberbatch hello GIF

REVENGE!

animated monsters inc GIF by Disney Pixar

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Secret elicits more emotions in me, because it has a lot more tears in it, and it's a very pitiful plot. It's simpler than Innocent Man that has the bigger twists and turns.

I love both dramas though!

Yup, Secret has more emotions involved and when I said intense, I meant with regard to the emotions. But yes it's plot is very much simpler compared to Innocent Man, which has some really good twists, and back stabs involved. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

I was suprised how quickly I was like "Dude isn't a nice guy at all". :lol: But more about that in Tuesday.

Yes my friend, totally feel you. I felt the same way! :D

It was pitiful to see Eun Gi again, but more about that on Tuesday too.

Hwang Jung Eum has cried about 4 times in the first Secret episode, and I still have 20 minutes left....

Sad Crying GIF by MOODMAN

@joccu

the big bang theory yes GIF by CBS

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl oh 40m. so cheap.No wonder they did not get him.  does they have money problem or why  they did not buy any new players? 

Their current director really does not like to spend money on the players. Since Alex Ferguson left, Man Utd managers, have never being supported by the director in terms of money. They want someone, and the board decides to bring someone else, sometimes in different position too. If this continues, I actually see their manager getting sacked this season. They already lost to Crystal Palace and Spurs, had a hard time winning against Brighton which had some refereeing decisions going their way. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1