Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @Jillia @corey @joccu 

The music in Innocent Man is soooooooo much better than in Empress Ki! :joy:

First episodes of Innocent Man watched. Now off to check out the music in Secret (Love)! :kiss_wink: I don't recall the music being particularly bad in that drama, so have high hopes! :joy:

Noona, as far as I remember, music in both was good. Secret has some really good OSTs, I love Innocent Man's main theme song/music.

Empress Ki's music is worst I have ever heard in dramas I guess. It was better in 27-28 episodes? How is it afterwards? Bad? Worse? Worst?

I am off to Innocent Man ep 1.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl @partyon

I own the OST of Innocent Man which says a lot what I think about the music. I love it!

Annyeong, everyone! :D Sorry I've been mostly absent these days... kinda busy in RL and with the DYLB thread. Also METS re-watch ending this week, so gotta watch those last episodes. kkk

Yup, as I said, I loved Innocent Man's soundtracks, could be among the best soundtracks in Kdramas for me. 

Also, Annyeong :biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

38 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It is! I know some would say it's a bit too much but for me... the music fits the genre AND whoever decided which track to use in which scene deserved an award. Also, the music editor would even blend two tracks together in order to emphasize the feelings in each scene. It was just...

Yup, you are right about it, right sound track was used for the scenes, and the blending of tracks together was amazing. :approves:

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Not sure if I would agree that Innocent Man is the best OST, but I do love the use of tango music in the series. Watching Innocent Man brought back all of the old feels though!

Noona, it may not be Best OST, but its soundtracks as I said above too, for me are among the best out there. :heartxoxo:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I'm so excited for Innocent Man and Secret actually and now I realized we both are watching many melodramas... Just remember Lie of Lie. :lol:

Yup, to think that I am watching 4 melodramas at the same time, let's say I am overloaded by melodramas right now. :loolz: 

Hiii @mirmz   :biubiu:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I watched empress ki 32-33. and then I watched 1 ep money flower and now I´m watching movie enola holmes

How is Enola Holmes? Was planning to watch it today, but have had no time. :kiss_wink:

Wow! You're almost as far as I am with EK!

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Where did my weekend go????

I think we're all wondering the same Ms. Koko :joy:

lns209 looking GIF by truTV's Late Night Snack

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, to think that I am watching 4 melodramas at the same time, let's say I am overloaded by melodramas right now.

Have watched 20 minutes of Secret and I could already feel a twinge in my heart when the ML and FL met for the first time. This gonna be a rough ride, people!

despicable me 2 minions GIF

:joy:

Hi lil sis @mirmz! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1