Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, MY15 said:

I have a friend who is addicted to the a**-washing and blower function

i'm quite sure many are! i think some newer condo even provided this as an add-on option to the new units. i remembered seeing one article about some china tourists sneaking them out of the japan hotels when they checked out

sick toilet GIF by Rabbids

10 hours ago, MY15 said:

In Singapore, the government has to run Keep the toilet clean campaigns hahaha!

those heartland malls toilets are scary... so are the ones at train stations and bus interchanges...

Cat No GIF by MochiDad

OK i did a quick jump to the last page, suddenly this thread is so active!! hahaha

good morning everyone! time to rise shine have a pee and crawl back to bed...

oh, i meant start working.

that's for me.

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, I usually have set a bar for writing and script, but still I tend to ignore them sometimes, I rant about it, like I did in FOE, but then continue watching. But yeah some plot holes and WTH moments do make me drop the drama, I usually become lenient in the final 6 episodes, because I think I got to finish it, otherwise my 10 hours on drama will for nothing .

I have watched many dramas and there are many which I want to re-watch, but don't even remember.

@joccu, @larus, @partyon Noona, @Lmangla, @Min2206, @H0ney and well Chingu you too, and other Chingus who I did not mention, are you all on mydramalist too? Maybe we could connect there too, and see the drama list which we have watched. 

@Sleepy Owl  Wish i have your owl-y stamina!  I can't even finish my daejang's drama, how to move on to others laaaa

by the way, what's the maths now?  I left my brain at home

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

832?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@MY15 @sadthe1st @MinLyn I was just thinking that you Singaporeans might be in the majority in this thread? :)

Who else is from Singapore? :kiss_wink:

Haha....Really, @partyon? We didn’t realise that right, @MY15 & @sadthe1st? Oh, if that’s the case, can I invite @sadthe1st to join us in Team Subtract then? J/K! :lol: But of course, if you’d like to join us, we’ll be more than elated to have you with us!  :rolleyes:Excited Full House GIF

Good morning all on a Tuesday! lake library GIF

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

38 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Oh, if that’s the case, can I invite @sadthe1st to join us in Team Subtract then?

Everyone wants to jump ships? I hope she stays at Add team. I don`t want to remain alone in my team.

giphy.gif

Good morning! I wake up hearing a heavy rain here.

200.gif

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

good morning!

@MY15 ~ mary balogh is one of my faves. it is because her heroines actually have a brain and are quite resilient. she is interesting because she writes heroines of all ages. so it makes for some good stories. the one I read recently "only beloved" had a heroine who was 39, almost 40 and a hero who is 48 or 49. I was surprised by that. not often you read romances in that age. and so, the issues they face are different. it was a good read.

otherwise, I like authors like anne gracie, amanda quick who have a sense of humour. I usually browse through goodreads and randomly find new books and authors based on the books I liked already...

after a long long long long long long long time, I read a few romance novels recently.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

good thing there is, you can make your drama list, and rate them on the scale of 10, otherwise I did not like the overall drama wise threads of it and its conversations. The drama discussions are on another level on this forum. 

I am there so that I can track all the dramas i have watched. And yes discussions here are much better than there.

Happy Tuesday GIF by Justin

+2

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Everyone wants to jump ships? I hope she stays at Add team. I don`t want to remain alone in my team.

me too

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 1

43 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Oh, if that’s the case, can I invite @sadthe1st to join us in Team Subtract then? J/K! :lol: But of course, if you’d like to join us, we’ll be more than elated to have you with us!  :rolleyes:

hahaha i remember Team Sub being super strong! i still have my box of crushed toothpicks from defeated battles being the few online Team Add holding the fort

Shocked Ubisoft GIF by Rabbids

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I hope she stays at Add team. I don`t want to remain alone in my team.

i'm going to stay on in Team Add ~~~ @pompyavi

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

what's the topic of the day? i'm going to get ready go out for lunch soon!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha i remember Team Sub being super strong! i still have my box of crushed toothpicks from defeated battles being the few online Team Add holding the fort

YEAH, Team Sub is super strong. They are a little busy right now but they will show their teeth soon.

ScaredDarlingGrassspider-size_restricted

We`ll have @pompyavi at our side. YAY.

I don`t know today`s topic. I just wake up.

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Hello Chingus 

68826816.jpg

38 minutes ago, larus said:

You have me too in team Add, I won't leave after we have won at least 10 more rounds as team Add :wow1:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how about books and whatever genres you like....

I see. I like all kind of books. About genre... I enjoy reading biographies, history books, mysteries and classic novels. Just like the dramas, I like all genre if it is a good book. 

I have to stay less on internet and grab a book more these days. :D

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You have me too in team Add, I won't leave after we have won at least 10 more rounds as team Add 

Ohhhh... Remember the promise. :D But can you stay without your noona @partyon ?

ExhaustedAmazingBullfrog-small.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I see. I like all kind of books. About genre... I enjoy reading biographies, history books, mysteries and classic novels. Just like the dramas, I like all genre if it is a good book. 

I have to stay less on internet and grab a book more these days. :D

Ohhhh... Remember the promise. :D

Yup, just continue to remind me about it :loolz:. I don't jump ships to easily though :Twerkdatbutt:.

As for books, give me a good book and I won't complain. I don't usually have any preference in genres, it could be anything, just should be good. Usually if I am the one who tries to read a new one, I check a lot about it online before coming to conclusion in reading it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I have to stay less on internet and grab a book more these days.

I used to be a voracious reader but now with dramas, I have stopped reading. once in a while, I read but nowhere the way I used to -- romance and cozy mystery were the genres and I used to read several books a week at one points. now, I go months and months without reading...

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, larus said:

YEAH, Team Sub is super strong. They are a little busy right now but they will show their teeth soon.

Yeah I know that. The first time I posted here, the score was 336 something and I was sure that team sub would take it to 0.

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Hello to all the chingus.

@Sleepy Owl

Homer Simpson Coffee GIF by swerk

+2

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yeah I know that. The first time I posted here, the score was 336 something and I was sure that team sub would take it to 0.

Hello to all the chingus.

@Sleepy Owl

+2

Hey there Chingu. You see, in the previous round to the previous one before you would come, I along with @larus and @partyon Noona pulled it back from I guess below 400 and then went on to win with only we three posting forgetting RL for about half day :loolz:.

I don't think I'll ever forget that round. Last round too, it was good team work :gangnamstyle:.

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I used to be a voracious reader but now with dramas, I have stopped reading. once in a while, I read but nowhere the way I used to -- romance and cozy mystery were the genres and I used to read several books a week at one points. now, I go months and months without reading...

Yup, I got to say, Kdramas have drifted me a little away from books. :saitama:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I along with @larus and @partyon Noona pulled it back from I guess below 400 and then went on to win with only we three posting forgetting RL for about half day 

I remember that day.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, I got to say, Kdramas have drifted me a little away from books

It is true for all of us. You are spending most of our time watching kdramas and on Soompi. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I remember that day.

It is true for all of us. You are spending most of our time watching kdramas and on Soompi. :D

That day was epic, we decided to go till 500 online at night and then went on to 600+ I guess, and then the next day we sealed the win :hooray:.

As for books, I am actually looking for sometime too read a good book. Maybe when some dramas which I'll not be watching will start. Thing is when I start reading a book, then I usually leave out other things, my main objective becomes to finish it. I have not really been able to set a timing for reading book, like 1-2 hours per day, if I read, I read for hours :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1