Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, joccu said:

@larus yes

I don`t know how you were able to wait for so long. But you could watch everything in three days. I saw season 1 on Netflix. When they will put season 2 also, I think I will rewatch both seasons. Now I have to find some time.

+w

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think he would have been capable of beating him but the fact that he yelled at him it demonstrate how upset and desperate he was. I actually looked at Shi Mok half amased and half amused when he came to interogate the fake witness. What was that? He played the bad cop or he was the good cop? :lol:

I actually didn't know he could act that way in order to take out info. 

11 minutes ago, larus said:

In season 1 I wouldn`t care if Dong Jae would have died. But this season I liked Dong Jae. I am glad that they found him alive.

Same here, I actually was very worried about him, I started liking him in this season.

@joccu you should have said you are waiting for it to finish. We almost spoiled everything for you here :crybaby:

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

No dongsaeng, Noona stopped watching Empress Ki now! Noona won't binge watch it anymore. Noona just got bored waiting for Zombie Detective subs :D

I have also binge watched many dramas. Remember binge watching BOF, Nobody Knows, Secret, innocent Man, and many more.

Noona will watch something else now! :D But not crime documentaries like @Lmangla sweetie. :D

Noona, let's just binge watch and finish it :biubiu:

Although I am actually planning to start Nobody Knows, and try to watch as many episodes I can in the weekend, after I am done with Good Detective, I need to watch its 15 and 16 episodes. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Same here, I actually was very worried about him, I started liking him in this season.

He is little less annoying and little more humane this season.

@Sleepy Owl yeah I was like shocked to hear when he said that he has been working in supreme office for 10 years. I was like ...Eh Netflix subbed it wrong again and I was about to cuss furiously when I realized that he is paying tribute to his mentor.

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng sweetie....

:kiss_wink:

+2

Noona, then let's follow the schedule since you insist :approves:

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

He is little less annoying and little more humane this season.

@Sleepy Owl yeah I was like shocked to hear when he said that he has been working in supreme office for 10 years. I was like ...Eh Netflix subbed it wrong again and I was about to cuss furiously when I realized that he is paying tribute to his mentor.

+2

Not gonna lie, I have been having problems with the netflix subs, and I think many have too since I read some threads about it in the Thread. But then when SM said he was there for 10 years. I also for a couple of seconds thought so, but then realized he must be bluffing to gain his confidence. Smart move I'd say, our SM can act too :loolz:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, joccu said:

the second season in my region is going to come 11 nov.  only 2 weeks left. 

I think here will come on the same date too. But I will not rewatch it now. I have too many kdramas on my watchlist.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1