Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

spirited away is awesome but not good with english dub. best is subtitled version with the original jvoice actors

i always watch it in original jap and eng subs! sometimes chinese subs too! hahaha

studio ghibli animation GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

and i love the little sootballs!!

spirited away manga GIF

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@larus spirited away is awesome but not good with english dub. best is subtitled version with the original jvoice actors. @Sleepy Owl for all the hype around your name, I didn't end up enjoying it much. not sure why...

I enjoyed watching "Your Name". Didn't know much about the hype around it when it came, my anime friend forced me watch it with him. We ended up watching all 3 movies along with another friend on Saturday night. Got to say time well spent. Maybe you could say maybe it was overhyped, but I enjoyed all three of them, especially "Spirited Away" which I had already watched much before multiple times. 

But I have heard the same for "Weathering With You", where many reviews said that it was over hyped. I'll have to watch it to see how it is.

I always watch anime in japanese along with subs, no matter how good the dubbed version is, it can never beat the subbed one. At least I have seen with the few number of anime I have watched. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I always watch anime in japanese along with subs, no matter how good the dubbed version is, it can never beat the subbed one. At least I have seen with the few number of anime I have watched

Same here. I prefer to watch any series/movie/ anime in its original language. I feel the beauty is lost in dubbing. I have watched all the shows in its original language with subtitles.

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Everyone, there is so much talk about coffee on this thread, I thought it would be fun to find out how you drink your coffee. :kiss_wink:

Please vote!

Voted!

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

now i need Beauty Water... lol

weiiiiiiiiii    how come 900++++

large.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I wanted to ask about it, is it's webtoon worth reading?

the webtoon series consists of many mini stories. this is actually a very short one (11 parts), being expanded with more details for movie purposes... the ending, you might flip table haha that's why i didn't attempt to go watch it in cinemas

you cant do that on television splat GIF

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

weiiiiiiiiii    how come 900++++

cat catnip GIF

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

spirited away is awesome but not good with english dub. best is subtitled version with the original jvoice actors.

I hope the Netflix`s version has subtitles. I don`t like when I watch a movie with voice doubling. But if I don`t have an option, I can take it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don't worry sweetie, I'm jumping to Team Subtract once this round is over.... :glasses:

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, noona cares for you even though she is on the other team for a while. :kiss_wink:

:sad1:

@sadthe1st do tell me about the movie, I'll think about watching it then.:heartxoxo:

@pompyavi I just accepted your request :approves:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

30 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I feel the beauty is lost in dubbing. I have watched all the shows in its original language with subtitles.

I will feel like a kid watching a movie. In my country there is a voice dubbing on the kids shows/ cartoon/ movie. 

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 1