Add and Subtract Game

Admin

49 minutes ago, larus said:

YEAH, Team Sub is super strong. They are a little busy right now but they will show their teeth soon.

We`ll have @pompyavi at our side. YAY.

I don`t know today`s topic. I just wake up.

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyone else loves to smell their coffee/tea before drinking it?

enhanced-buzz-23700-1365030721-0.jpg
@larus  what teeth , where? where?

@Sleepy Owl  I do .. on smelling coffee from a distant!  But with black coffee (no sugar), i be like 

bittertaste.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Thing is when I start reading a book, then I usually leave out other things, my main objective becomes to finish it. I have not really been able to set a timing for reading book, like 1-2 hours per day, if I read, I read for hours 

Me too. But not how I used to read. When I was a teen, I read until 1 or 2 AM because I want to know what happeneds next. Now I wish a read for 1 or 2 hours. I used to read books on my computer too but I don`t like it . I prefer a classic book.

• Like 8
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@larus  what teeth , where? where?

@Sleepy Owl  I do .. on smelling coffee from a distant!  But with black coffee (no sugar), i be like 

I see you have hidden your teeth for now :rubchin:

Last time you guys won, they as sharp as his though

tumblr_p5p8f5IfLY1w8qokno1_400.gifv

PS: I love black coffee :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

Me too. But not how I used to read. When I was a teen, I read until 1 or 2 AM because I want to know what happeneds next. Now I wish a read for 1 or 2 hours. I used to read books on my computer too but I don`t like it . I prefer a classic book.

I also have a hard time reading ebooks. I also prefer classic book. I used to read till late night too, but now, I watch dramas or read manhwa/mangas :hotinhere2:

+2

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I used to read till late night too, but now, I watch dramas or read manhwa/mangas

I never read mangas.I am not familar with them at all.  i don`t know the feel. You find mangas on paper or online?

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't think anyone from Sub team was there, we were the only ones there and pulled off the victory

Yes, they give us a chance to win. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

GOT well, they wasted everything with the 8th season, it was a disappointment for me. 

I dropped it after 1st season. My colleagues tried to convince me to watch till 3rd season and assured that after 3rd season it's very good. And I was like I have to watch another 20 hours to like it??:fear:

With kdramas I usually give 6 episodes until I decide to drop it. Even after that if the plot doesn't improve or it doesn't get better either i drop it or switch on my fast forward mode.

:glasses:

+2

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I never read mangas.I am not familar with them at all.  i don`t know the feel. You find mangas on paper or online?

+2

Mangas, as you might know are Japanese comics. They are usually in black in white, with some pages colored in special editions, or on some special occasions. They can be bought in volumes, other wise they are available online to read chapter wise. 

You see the chapters are released weekly or monthly in magazines, so those in Japan who like to read use the hard copy, buy the magazines, after sometime, the volume gets released when all the chapters for that volume have been completed and released. 

I was planning to buy Tokyo Ghoul, Fullmetal Alchemist and Attack on Titan mangas when I got the job, but for now this plan has been delayed. :sad1:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

They can be bought in volumes, other wise they are available online to read chapter wise. 

It is fine that there are volumes available. The chapter read is frustrating. Too little to read.

GOT is Games of Thrones? I think I got it. I thought which of USseries were popular lately and I could guess. I am bad reading the initials of the shows.

I never watched anyting from Games of Thrones.  Perhaps I would have like it too.

• Like 8
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

It is fine that there are volumes available. The chapter read is frustrating. Too little to read.

GOT is Games of Thrones? I think I got it. I thought which of USseries were popular lately and I could guess. I am bad reading the initials of the shows.

I never watched anyting from Games of Thrones.  Perhaps I would have like it too.

Well, people like me, who have been following the Manga, we read chapters. But it is too little to read indeed. For now I am only watching Attack on Titan Manga, and it comes monthly with 45-50 pages long chapter :evilelmo:.

Tokyo Ghoul was worse, it would come weekly with only 12-15 pages :saitama:.

But still they are good to read, you can also buy colored mangas, not by the actual author, but by professionals. I think they are quite expensive though. 

@pompyavi I didn't watch the first 5 seasons of GOT, I knew the story pretty much, thanks to sitting with people who would watch and knew almost everything. Back then in hostel, people watching GOT would run away from me, because since I had not watched anything, I would not really mind spoiling them about the next character's death. You all might know that GOT was known for its sudden main character deaths and well, I knew about everyone's death :loolz:.

I did watch seasons 6-8 but well, season 8 was a waste. I watched all the seasons since my friends went on a re-watch party before season 8, and we would watch 1 season per day. But I do know why you dropped it, I would do the same while watching alone. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, larus said:

That's was the time when I was lookin for something to watch since I had time. And GOT was a burning topic in my office. I watched S1 and waited and waited for anything that could hook me. Then I decided to watch Korean films. My first movie was A moment to remember. It was difficult for me to catch up with subs. I had to pause multiple times. But eventually I got into kdramas as well. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

That's was the time when I was lookin for something to watch since I had time. And GOT was a burning topic in my office. I watched S1 and waited and waited for anything that could hook me. Then I decided to watch Korean films. My first movie was A moment to remember. It was difficult for me to catch up with subs. I had to pause multiple times. But eventually I got into kdramas as well. 

My first Kmovie was "A Millionaire's First Love". I never faced a problem with subs though, as far as I remember. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

200.gifepisode 2 winner GIF by Archie Comics

i started early hahaha with all the Doraemon and Archies comics (hardcopies of cos!)

i like horrors when i was a student (R L Stine, Christopher Pike, Stephen King) and later moved on to Harry Potter... i remembered pre-ordering the final book Deathly Hallows with my friend, then spent hours reading and completing it in less than a day lol

there's one manga which is quite touching "I Want To Eat Your Pancreas" which was probably the most recent paperback i completed.

i've another book "The Travelling Cat Chronicles" which i bought for almost a year, and still haven't completed it... lol

as for webtoons, i have a few in my series... i kind of like school life plot. Refund High School, Odd Girl Out... and i have a few others which i haven't got the chance to start.. Lookism, Killstagram , The God of High School and True Beauty..

@Sleepy Owl Spirited Away is seriously one of the best Japanese animations. there's a few others which are really good as well. i can't recall the title offhand.. let me google and come back edit here

OK, it's "Your Name" and "Wolf Children". i watched those inflight hahaha there's another one "Weathering with You" but i haven't got the chance to search for it.. maybe i can do so this evening!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

OK, it's "Your Name" and "Wolf Children". i watched those inflight hahaha there's another one "Weathering with You" but i haven't got the chance to search for it.. maybe i can do so this evening!

Your name is really good, i also like garden of words.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1