Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, but I still liked it, could be much better though 

To be honest SF has raised the bar for me. Before that i watched Whisper and i thought that it was so good. I was on the lookout for similar dramas like whisper and then stumbled around SF, almost did not watch it because I thought Bae Doona was looking weird in the poster (i did not know Bae doona and cho seung woo prior to that). And i just started it without any expectation, and bam within 10 minutes i was hooked. CSW's charisma and the background music totally captivated me. After that i just could not stop and hunted all his previous works. I was of the opinion that SF would be his best performance till date and no other character would excel that. But again I was surprised seeing his acting in Life and then ajhussi got engraved in my heart.

:fullofhearts:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@larus what dramas are you goin to watch?

Let see. The Spy Who Loved Me, My Dangerous Wife, Kairos, Penthouse, Do Do Sol Sol la la Sol, Search, Innocent Man and Secret.

Stranger2 is ending this week and I hope I will finish Chief Kim this week. Will remain Alice and Do You like Brahms.  10 dramas in total. I catch up with how many @Sleepy Owl is watching. If he can do it I will do it too. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, larus said:

I will start not 6 dramas in October but 8 if I will start the Innocent Man and Secret too.

Now I am really shocked. I have to plan carefully my time.

+2

Even I am going to look at what dramas I will watch and which ones I will leave, because of re-watch event, I also will not go with 4-5 dramas I guess. Will see which ones I can leave for later though

13 minutes ago, larus said:

Let see. The Spy Who Loved Me, My Dangerous Wife, Kairos, Penthouse, Do Do Sol Sol la la Sol, Search, Innocent Man and Secret.

Stranger2 is ending this week and I hope I will finish Chief Kim this week. Will remain Alice and Do You like Brahms.  10 dramas in total. I catch up with how many @Sleepy Owl is watching. If he can do it I will do it too. :w00t:

Yup you can Chingu, but only difference is, my dramas will also increase that much :loolz:

Thanks for the list though, I think will not watch Do Do Sol Sol la la Sol and Tail of Nine Tailed.

I will also watch Private Lives (definitely), and Start up (most probably)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

To be honest SF has raised the bar for me. Before that i watched Whisper and i thought that it was so good. I was on the lookout for similar dramas like whisper and then stumbled around SF, almost did not watch it because I thought Bae Doona was looking weird in the poster (i did not know Bae doona and cho seung woo prior to that). And i just started it without any expectation, and bam within 10 minutes i was hooked. CSW's charisma and the background music totally captivated me. After that i just could not stop and hunted all his previous works. I was of the opinion that SF would be his best performance till date and no other character would excel that. But again I was surprised seeing his acting in Life and then ajhussi got engraved in my heart.

+2

I usually don't really set bars for dramas. Firstly SF is completely different genre. Yes there was murder, but it was inclined more towards mystery behind it, corruption within the Organizations and other issues. So I usually don't do that, and try to watch the drama. 

That's why my drama drop rate is very low. I mean the drama should be really very bad for me to drop it. I think same goes for @larus who also usually goes on to finish most of the dramas. Our biggest achievement could be completing "Rugal", which I am not really proud of though :loolz:.

On the other hand we have @partyon Noona, who drops drama much more easily I guess.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Our biggest achievement could be completing "Rugal", which I am not really proud of

Thought of watching that but changed my mind. Setting the bar i meant in terms of writing and script. I don't compare dramas of different genres but yes I want a well written drama or else I will drop or most probably won't even start it. 

Dramas that I would always like to rewatch: SF series, Signal, Sky Castle, Nobody Knows, Life, Children of Nobody, Just between lovers, Money Flower, Defendant, Mother and Confession. 

Dramas that had potential but fell short: Misty, Black, Memories of the Alhambra, Tell me what you saw.

Edit: Chingus I am off to bed now.

Time For Bed Weekend GIF

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Thought of watching that but changed my mind. Setting the bar i meant in terms of writing and script. I don't compare dramas of different genres but yes I want a well written drama or else I will drop or most probably won't even start it. 

Dramas that I would always like to rewatch: SF series, Signal, Sky Castle, Nobody Knows, Life, Children of Nobody, Just between lovers, Money Flower, Defendant, Mother and Confession. 

Dramas that had potential but fell short: Misty, Black, Memories of the Alhambra, Tell me what you saw.

+2

Well, I usually have set a bar for writing and script, but still I tend to ignore them sometimes, I rant about it, like I did in FOE, but then continue watching. But yeah some plot holes and WTH moments do make me drop the drama, I usually become lenient in the final 6 episodes, because I think I got to finish it, otherwise my 10 hours on drama will for nothing :loolz:.

I have watched many dramas and there are many which I want to re-watch, but don't even remember.

@joccu, @larus, @partyon Noona, @Lmangla, @Min2206, @H0ney and well Chingu you too, and other Chingus who I did not mention, are you all on mydramalist too? Maybe we could connect there too, and see the drama list which we have watched. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I usually become lenient in the final 6 episodes, because I think I got to finish it, otherwise my 10 hours on drama will for nothing 

:loolz:

I still feel bad that I wasted my 10 hours on GOT S1. 

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

are you all on mydramalist too? Maybe we could connect there too, and see the drama list which we have watched. 

Yep i am there. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I still feel bad that I wasted my 10 hours on GOT S1. 

Yep i am there. 

+2

You can find me with the name Sleepy_Owl there, so if you want, send a request, and do tell it is you. :approves:

GOT well, they wasted everything with the 8th season, it was a disappointment for me. 

@joccu no problem, good thing there is, you can make your drama list, and rate them on the scale of 10, otherwise I did not like the overall drama wise threads of it and its conversations. The drama discussions are on another level on this forum. 

Good Night @pompyavi :GN1:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am swinging from one end to another. past few days, was binging on some regency romance novels. now it is crime docs. hahahaha...

Ooooh historical romances? Which authors do you read/like?

Good morning all!

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1