Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @Jillia @joccu Not sure what happened but I am now on ep 27of Empress Ki.:D

I might finish this one before next week at this rate.... :D

I might be able to squeeze in Money Flower..... hahah :D

PS. @joccu Tal Tal is becoming hotter for each episode that passes.....

Noona, you mean to say...we can binge watch and finish it off :fear:

I was literally controlling myself keeping the rate under control and not finish it before others :saitama:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Here everyone seems to be a veteran in squeezing dramas. And I am already tired with one weekend drama.

:unamused:

You see Chingu, back in my college days, when you were not allowed to keep mobile phones and other restrictions were there in your hostel, I would literally binge watch 1 full drama during weekends :loolz:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You see Chingu, back in my college days, when you were not allowed to keep mobile phones and other restrictions were there in your hostel, I would literally binge watch 1 full drama during weekends

I do that still. SF1, I binged in 3 days. It took one day extra because I had to rewind and watch some scenes multiple times and also the episodes were longer which makes me wonder why is it only one hour this time?

:isannoyed:

And apart from that I binged Signal, Nobody Knows, Missing Noir M and many dramas in weekends.

And I do watch multiple ongoing dramas at a time like I watched Sky castle, Memories of alhambra and Children of Nobody at a time. But SF consumes all my energy and little brain whatever I have to focus on any other drama

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, you mean to say...we can binge watch and finish it off

I was literally controlling myself keeping the rate under control and not finish it before others

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Wait!? Am I still behind with Empress Ki? I thought we're on episode 21 to 24 this week, @partyon? I'm confused! :lol:

It just got a little bit out of hand. Just a little bit. Teeny bit actually.

Embarrassed The Office GIF by Justin

We are supposed to start commenting on ep 21-24 on Wednesday. I'm only 3 episodes ahead.

So just a little bit.  I will try to control myself better in the future.

I promise.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

@Jillia, @partyon Noona, if we can literally binge watch it, I am gonna go on a rampage and finish it off in a week, given the fact that we don't have episodes coming on Wed-thurs, and most probably most week end drama might be postponed due to Chuseok. 

cc3e44a39a5c06d3a6891016f01f9119.gif

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I do that still. SF1, I binged in 3 days. It took one day extra because I had to rewind and watch some scenes multiple times and also the episodes were longer which makes me wonder why is it only one hour this time?

And apart from that I binged Signal, Nobody Knows, Missing Noir M and many dramas in weekends.

+2

Even I binge-watched Stranger 1, and Signal. I need to watch Nobody Knows. Most notable dramas that I remember binge watching are, Innocent Man, Pinocchio, Chief Kim, World of Married, Chuno, Thank You, Fated to Love You, and many more which I don't remember

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Jillia, @partyon Noona, if we can literally binge watch it, I am gonna go on a rampage and finish it off in a week, given the fact that we don't have episodes coming on Wed-thurs, and most probably most week end drama might be postponed due to Chuseok.

Even I binge-watched Stranger 1, and Signal. I need to watch Nobody Knows. Most notable dramas that I remember binge watching are, Innocent Man, Pinocchio, Chief Kim, World of Married, Chuno, Thank You, Fated to Love You, and many more which I don't remember

No dongsaeng, Noona stopped watching Empress Ki now! Noona won't binge watch it anymore. Noona just got bored waiting for Zombie Detective subs :D

I have also binge watched many dramas. Remember binge watching BOF, Nobody Knows, Secret, innocent Man, and many more.

Noona will watch something else now! :D But not crime documentaries like @Lmangla sweetie. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

51 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, he could. If I was in his place I would chase that kid with a knife forcing him to confess

I don`t think he would have been capable of beating him but the fact that he yelled at him it demonstrate how upset and desperate he was. I actually looked at Shi Mok half amased and half amused when he came to interogate the fake witness. What was that? He played the bad cop or he was the good cop? :lol:

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

I´m waiting stranger 2 to end so I can watch it. 

Did you watch season 1 this way also?

• Like 7