Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, according to some news he is considering starring together with Lee Seung Gi in Mouse (coming out in 2021). Lee Seung Gi is a rookie police officer who will come face to face with a psychopath.

I soooooo hope that oppa would play the psychopath - would be great to see him in a different type of role! :love:

Yeah let's hope his next project will be better :approves:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

It's Friday here too sweetie :kiss_wink: We're only like 8 hours ahead of you or smth here.

What subjects do you have today?

ohhhhhh that explains some stuff! 

i have these classes today:  english, american history, math, win (a weekly class that u pick kinda like an elective), science, science and health, consumer science, and choir.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Okay, off again. Need to run some errands. After that I need to continue watching FOE ep 14....

So far BHS mom seems to be bit of a psycho too....

norman bates smile GIF

@mirmz Sounds like you have a full day ahead of you. Good luck with school today. Study hard lil sis! :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Quote from oppa:

“I’m even dancing this time and doing all kinds of things,” Choi Jin Hyuk continued. “It was shown in the teaser a bit but I also wear a headband and shower, and I took a bubble bath for the first time in my life.” He laughed and said, “I think you should look forward to it.”

Bath Self Care GIF by Super Simple

“I thought that comedy acting was the hardest thing, but I think this is my first time properly taking on the challenge,” he said. “Our drama really combines a lot of different genres, so I think viewers will find it unusual and interesting.” Choi Jin Hyuk also shared that he thought a lot about how to portray details about the zombie character, including thinking about the way he walks and his expressions.

So I guess it at least has comedic elements in it @Sleepy Owl?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426017wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun-and-zombie-detective-director-talk-zombie-makeup-ratings-promise-and-more

zombie-detective.jpeg

Oppa is pretty tall! :heart3:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Quote from oppa:

“I’m even dancing this time and doing all kinds of things,” Choi Jin Hyuk continued. “It was shown in the teaser a bit but I also wear a headband and shower, and I took a bubble bath for the first time in my life.” He laughed and said, “I think you should look forward to it.”

“I thought that comedy acting was the hardest thing, but I think this is my first time properly taking on the challenge,” he said. “Our drama really combines a lot of different genres, so I think viewers will find it unusual and interesting.” Choi Jin Hyuk also shared that he thought a lot about how to portray details about the zombie character, including thinking about the way he walks and his expressions.

So I guess it at least has comedic elements in it @Sleepy Owl?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426017wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun-and-zombie-detective-director-talk-zombie-makeup-ratings-promise-and-more

Oppa is pretty tall! 

+2

I guess it is another bad drama by your Oppa Noona, let's hope I am wrong :hotinhere2:

Although would love it if they have comedic elements similar to Odd Family: Zombie of Sale. But we'll have to see how they'll mix all those genres.

I was going to say since it is Choi Jin Hyuk, plot would be good, but we all know it is the opposite, since it is Choi Jin Hyuk, the plot could be bad given his recent choices :loolz:.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess it is another bad drama by your Oppa Noona, let's hope I am wrong

Although would love it if they have comedic elements similar to Odd Family: Zombie of Sale. But we'll have to see how they'll mix all those genres.

I was going to say since it is Choi Jin Hyuk, plot would be good, but we all know it is the opposite, since it is Choi Jin Hyuk, the plot could be bad given his recent choices

Please don't tease my oppa.....

:criesariver:

Oppa fighting!

Korean Drama Fighting GIF by The Swoon

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please don't tease my oppa.....

Oppa fighting!

Noona, your Oppa is literally fighting urges of choosing good scripts I guess :loolz:.

Jokes apart, one really needs to assist him in choosing nice scripts or at least make him realize his choices have not been good lately.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, your Oppa is literally fighting urges of choosing good scripts I guess

Jokes apart, one really needs to assist him in choosing nice scripts or at least make him realize his choices have not been good lately.

I was surprised about Rugal honestly. I mean the story was supposed to be good, Park Sung Woong was also starring in it.
I can't believe that the script turned out to be so bad. Not sure if we can blame oppa about knowing the story would turn out to be a dud in beforehand?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was surprised about Rugal honestly. I mean the story was supposed to be good, Park Sung Woong was also starring in it.
I can't believe that the script turned out to be so bad. Not sure if we can blame oppa about knowing the story would turn out to be a dud in beforehand?

Yeah, its casting was really very good, but then again, it was a big disaster in my opinion. Was good in initial few episodes, but then the story repeating, and everything went downhill. I wonder if the writers had a change of heart and decided to change the story suddenly, or maybe it was really bad since start. :isannoyed:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It is comedy? I thought it would be a thriller with a zombie cop 

I read that it is a Horror, Mystery, Comedy drama.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But this zombie was a good guy, he used to eat veggies with ketchup on it thinking it to be blood

Sounds ridiculous. Nope. I don`t find it interesting either, even if it is a comedy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, larus said:

Sounds ridiculous. Nope. I don`t find it interesting either, even if it is a comedy.

+2

If I knew about that beforehand, even I would not go for it. The movie is literally disgrace for Zombie movies, but the best zombie comedy I have seen, and was not at all disappointed, in fact I loved it. :joy:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

I can't believe that the script turned out to be so bad.

I blame it solely on the writer. Such an uninspiring plot. Not even good actors could save a bad script.

I did not expected a smart script but the writer could have made it an easy watch, the classic good versus evil fight that made sense. Keep the good guys together and bring a little fun in the Rugal team.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1