Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, staygold said:

I just remembered I have JKH's The Devil Calls your Name on my plan to watch list but haven't started it yet. Was it good?

Yeah was it good? @triplem??Oppa looks so pretty with that hair. And also this duo again....I would gladly watch it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTywyBmHJho6KC0UajUYkf

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ valid love is such a strange name for a drama. makes me think that this drama must be scandalous? maybe some affair? 165 pages means people were either really annoyed and complaining or they loved the drama LOL.  but based on what you are saying, am guessing that many logged in to just complain about how awful it was?  :lol: kekeke...

It is about a wife who has an affair with a carpenter (Lee Soo Hyuk). Most of the comments were about how hot Lee Soo Hyuk was and the thread was filled with these types of gifs and pics:

tumblr_ngb2krOljc1qcagtxo4_250.gifv

The fan girls were saying that the affair was justífied because of Lee Soo Hyuk's hotness. :D It was only like one person + me who felt sorry for the husband. It was a heated debate.... :D 

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

The fan girls were saying that the affair was justífied because of Lee Soo Hyuk's hotness. :D It was only like one person + me who felt sorry for the husband. It was a heated debate.... :D 

LOL :joy:... am imagining the debate:

person 1: cheating is bad

person 2: but lee soo hyuk is so hot!

person 3: yes oppa, remove your shirt so we can collectively drool over gifs.

person 1: but cheating is morally bad. it hurts people

person 2: I love that gif! oppa is so hot!

person 3: preview looks great. we see more abs! .....

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL :joy:... am imagining the debate:

person 1: cheating is bad

person 2: but lee soo hyuk is so hot!

person 3: yes oppa, remove your shirt so we can collectively drool over gifs.

person 1: but cheating is morally bad. it hurts people

person 2: I love that gif! oppa is so hot!

person 3: preview looks great. we see more abs! .....

@Lmangla That's EXACTLY what the thread looked like for 165 pages! :D :D :D 

In addition:

person 1: but the husband was really sad because of the cheating

person 2: who cares? anyone can see that Lee Soo Hyuk is so much hotter than the husband

person 3: exactly! look at oppa's abs - ANY wife would choose him 

person 1: but the husband is really trying hard to forgive the wife

person 2: who cares about the husband? I hope he leaves the country 

person 3: exactly,  can't you see oppa is sad too? <insert shirtless pic of Lee Soo Hyuk here where he looks sad> 

• LOL 7

@partyon So does the wife ends up with Lee Soo hyuk after not able resist his hotness or go back to her husband? I want to know who the poor actor that played her husband. LOL. 

• LOL 5

+2

@partyon does he ever really produced great furniture as a carpenter? :joy: 

• LOL 5

@kokodus The ML was Uhm Tae Woong and the FL was Lee Si Young. The only one who could act in that drama was the male lead. :D 

For the ending:

Spoiler

uhm-tae-woong-lee-si-young-lee-soo-hyuk.

The FL resisted the hotness, and went back to the husband. It was implied that they reconciled in the end.

This lead to so much debate on the thread, where Lee Soo Hyuk fan girls were screaming and crying. Poor oppa! 

I think some people ended up traumatized after that drama and discussion :D 

@Lawyerh Lee Soo Hyuk is a model - even the scenes where he was renovating something or building furniture was like out of a runway show. :D 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh Lee Soo Hyuk is a model - even the scenes where he was renovating something or building furniture was like out of a runway show. :D 

in other words, he built not a single piece of good furniture. what to do -- it is just like food in kdramas. I have no idea why but I always get excited when the leads are in something related to food. I keep thinking "ah there will be some good looking food" but absolutely nothing. :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

went to do grocery shopping feels like a life-die battle now :persevere: I am scared to go to the big supermarket. Only went to a small store with less people

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

@triplem @cenching I am quite liking this look on him.  Didn’t he look like this in Dr Stranger too?  I have been fast forwarding parts of it just to watch his bits :lol: in it.  Not that he had a lot.  Was he the antagonist?  Spoil me already.  Why did SoRa end up picking LJS?  I mean was PHJ evil or something?  He didn’t come across as “bad” in the first few episodes?  Just the competitor against LJS (in the hospital)?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

FB-IMG-1585742387166.jpg

#heartwarming:wub:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali I am loving ahjussi who is playing a protective ahjussi while he is not even my ahjussi :relieved:

Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha 

WKWKWWKWKKWWK :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Moderate amount? Me & my cooking problem :lol:

86245f39b72e4accba21b32dbaed6b6f.jpg

• LOL 8

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali I am loving ahjussi who is playing a protective ahjussi while he is not even my ahjussi :relieved:

it’s wannabe ahjussi day :mrgreen:

life of the woman is hard 

15857462931585746288.gif

+2

• LOL 5

@nrllee

Sorry, I didn't watch Dr. Stranger....But I watched East of Eden his ancient drama....:sweat_smile:  I know @triplem watched Dr. Stranger. From what I heard though, Dr. Stranger is messier than Forest...:joy:

Haejin had similar hair In real life during Cheese The Movie. 

55684-DE8-F78-C-4276-A5-E2-64-D0-F7-F614

Cheese In The Trap Movie Presscon 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh i'm a bit luckier than you.....

Mom: are you hungry

Me: not yet

1 hour later.....

Me: mom i'm hungry

Mom: what you want

Me: anything you cook

Mom: Ok :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Was he the antagonist?  Spoil me already.  Why did SoRa end up picking LJS?  I mean was PHJ evil or something?  He didn’t come across as “bad” in the first few episodes?  Just the competitor against LJS (in the hospital)?

Not really bad...but he was ambitious...if I recall correctly he was just misunderstood...ahahaah....I can't remember if Kang Sora went back to him but all I remember was that they had a nice kiss somewhere during the episodes...:joy:..I quite like his hairstyle in Dr Stranger.

@kokodus hmmm I cannot recommend When The Devil Calls Your Name wholeheartedly..the plot was not great...but JKH was fantastic in his scenes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

but all I remember was that they had a nice kiss somewhere during the episodes...:joy:

This one??? :glasses:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus hmmm I cannot recommend When The Devil Calls Your Name wholeheartedly..the plot was not great...but JKH was fantastic in his scenes

It's a given, oppa is always fantastic....LOL.:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1