Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)

female lead in Find Me in Your Memory is too skinny ya. Her legs looks like skeleton. Like she has anorexic or something like that. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wow I'm attracted to a guy who has a 13 year old son. LOL. He reminds me of Kang Min Ho sometimes with his random bursts of anger. Haha. I have a feeling that his best friend is only going out with her so that he would feel jealous and realize his feelings...I don't know. Somehow it feels weird....#onemorehappyending

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Cha Tae Hyun in action drama? Is this going to be a comedy? :joy: Just kidding, very refreshing to see CTH trying a new genre.

Maybe there will be a hint of comedy?:lol: but it looks good! 

+2

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh where to hide toilet paper :mrgreen:

Or body it depends on the situation  - OCN drama killer creativity should be admired :D

15854808141585480806.gif

• LOL 4

How's everyone holding up btw? Everybody still here or wasn't I the only one to have left?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

can’t wait for 2021 :mrgreen:

15854826951585482687.gif

+2

• LOL 4

My mum has always been on the fence about k dramas...but of late, she's been into it. She started watching Hyena and Itaewon Class...IC in particular really hooked her in..she's now watching all Park Seo Joon dramas ...I see Fight My Way on my TV as I type this now! :joy:

She was like , i love this actor ...lol! Clearly mum and me have different oppa taste. ( though I do like PSJ in Itaewon)

25 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

How's everyone holding up btw? Everybody still here or wasn't I the only one to have left?

It's been crazy . I think the you realise how much you miss the things you used to take for granted for  - a run in the park , a quick drop at the grocery any time you like, not having to worry if your grocers would have a shortage of bread or eggs...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@triplem You now have a good chance to introduce other actors to your mom's life during the lockdown (PSJ is not my favorite either, though I do like him). Maybe introduce her to @Ameera Ali's new favorite oppa? :D She is posting so many gifs of Choi Jin Hyuk in Rugal on this thread... ;)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@partyon

Not a fan of PSJ too but I do think Fight My Ways is one of his best works (I don't find him to be an exceptional actor tbh). His chemistry with KJW is very cute.....

@triplem

You should introduce another hot Oppa to your Mom.....My Mom can't never gets into K drama...She sticks with her C dramas all the way....:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@partyon @cenching yes  I will definitely introduce more oppas to her . She did watch a couple of other ones besides Hyena and IC...my mum likes those with ROMANCE!!!! Rugal won't be for her ( she is not into crime and action)  ( though I will be watching it) ...but I know she is currently on PSJ phase. Her k drama and oppa tastes are more like my sister's than mine .

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not a fan of PSJ too but I do think Fight My Ways is one of his best works (I don't find him to be an exceptional actor tbh). His chemistry with KJW is very cute.....

TBH, the only drama where I liked PSJ in was in "A Witch's Romance". Even though I saw him in "Kill Me, Heal Me",  "She Was Pretty" and "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" (ok, dropped the last two dramas half-way), I just can't get into the vibe of him. I don't know why, and sorry if I am offending any PSJ fans on this thread. :(

@triplem How old is your mom? Does she like older or younger guys? We can give her some recommendations of hot "oppas". :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@partyon

Believe me, I had never finished any of PSJ's dramas....:skull: I only watched 5 episodes max and then can't continued anymore......

@triplem

Romance??? Well, I can't recommend any Oppa for your Mom then since the only romance I watched were when LDW. PHJ, KJW and JH were the ML.....:glasses:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali gosh you corrupt me, I started The world of married now :joy: It's good wow!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@partyon I’m adopting all oppa end with Hyuk:mrgreen: 

OCN seem to sponsorship them :D

15854860331585486030.gif

@Lawyerh I am watching ep 2 too now  , it’s getting crazy ,

@Sejabin how are you , did you watch it yet  :)

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

OCN seem to sponsorship them :D

It’s more on oppas can be more...wild...rather than your usual...tamed oppa. You can see wild oppa on ocn :lol:

Like Si wan:lol: instead of keeping his pretty boy face..he be smashing the keyboard on his office worker 

EP-08-1.gif

:thumbsup: as an ocn advocate 

Strangers from hell...The worst ending that a fan would want to have but the greatest ending to sushimi ^_^

ocn is the best..where dreams and hell comes alive~ @partyon welcome to ocn! *explosion behind me*

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I am good.hugssss :heart: how are you? :wub:

btw I am watching ep 7 of find me in your memory now. Just able to continue this drama because baby is already sleeping now. Xixiixix :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

How old is your mom? Does she like older or younger guys? We can give her some recommendations of hot "oppas". :D

My mum is a senior citizen...but she won't mind hot oppas...:joy:...no one does I believe...at any age...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

Been watching a chinese survival show the past few days, Youth with you 2, since two chinese members are participating from korean girlgroups I like. Have to say, chinese names are SO confusing and difficult to pronounce. Lisa of Blackpink is a judge and she isn't able to pronounce them properly aswell. Whenever she reads a name you can see the big questionmark in her eyes!

I also learned that chinese songs aren't my cup of coffee, I don't know, maybe their choice wasn't great, but somehow I had hope that I would find a few decent chinese songs along the way. Especially a few months back Handong (which is also participating there) dropped such a beautiful chinese song from some kind of chinese drama.

Spoiler

Last night Germany changed the clock to summertime, so it jumped from 2 to 3am, and today it's snowing! SNOWING! Just a few days ago I talked with @phikylabout how sunny it's here and what beautiful weather there is now that we are all locked up.

And just a few days after it's snowing! IN SPRING! In 'summertime'.

@CamelKnightYou are by far not the only one going MIA. :D Draw a number. 

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

.The worst ending that a fan would want to have but the greatest ending to sushimi

Oioioi, hold your horses young lady. The title of worse endings (on OCN) has quite a few applicants.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Oioioi, hold your horses young lady. The title of worse endings (on OCN) has quite a few applicants.

This is a different kind of bad...and since when you start use Oi?:joy: 

Anyways...the ending for that specific drama..

Spoiler

it’s basically the bad guy dies but the good guy takes over the bad guy’s spot, becoming the villain and gets away scout free, which is not mainstream and not what typical fans would want. But I want it:lol: I love it!

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

cannot stop to watch Find Me in Your Memory. Ep 8 now. And tomorrow will be Monday, and 2 positives of covid-19 in my city. But thanks God :lol: @Ameera Ali taste in dramas always daebak :heart: :thumbsup: <~~~~ perhaps because she spent most of her life by watching dramas.

• LOL 4