Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good Morning all on a Friday! Have a great weekend!  friday GIF

I love to drink lemongrass and ginger tea! It keeps me rejuvenated for the day! I'm not much of a coffee person though I drink it occasionally if I need something stronger to perk me up! :blush:

lemongrass-tea.jpg

Like @partyon, I prefer drinking hot tea and coffee cos somehow, they taste better. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

Yeah, I love lemongrass added to my food too cos it somehow makes the food taste more flavourful. :blush:

even our cat loves lemongrass! :lol:

cats like to chew on grass and so at the nursery they suggested lemongrass plant. we took it home and it immediately started chewing away! munch, munch!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Good morning sweeties! :heart:

2590ca3bda825bc82c716f57e573a732.jpg

Why are chinchillas so cute? :love:

@MinLyn the tea looks really healthy.

@Min2206 @Lmangla Despite loving Asian food more than my own country's (lol :D ), I never really get used to the strong lemongrass flavor. It's fine and I will eat it, but it's not my favorite flavor in the Asian kitchen.

When in Laos, I tried a local dish called Oua Si Khai which is basically lemongrass stuffed with chicken.

tamarind_3.jpg?w=916&h=608

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning sweeties! :heart:

Good Morning Noona :Pandabulous:

Nothing much planned for week end, apart from catching up week end dramas and try to complete Good Detective, maybe watch a couple of football matches and do gaming for a couple of hours, and obviously sleep longer than I would normally on weekdays :wow1:.

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, everyone! :D

Breakfast first as always.

Hello :Pandabulous:

Did you like last night's FOE episode?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Sleepy Owl Sounds like a busy weekend for you. :kiss_wink: I was just complaining to @Lmangla that I am in a drama slump right now, so I won't have many episodes to catch up on this weekend.

Fortunately oppa's new drama starts on Monday, but I am not convinced that I won't drop it - haha :joy:

Morning @Jillia

Breakfast time here too... :kiss_wink:

tumblr_phjo3ispTW1wwb2aso1_400.gif

Today on my agenda: catch up on FOE ep 14 and 15!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

When in Laos, I tried a local dish called Oua Si Khai which is basically lemongrass stuffed with chicken.

@partyon  Your Qua Si Khai looks so pretty!!!

My weekend?  possibly keep doing minus two?

Hearty breakfast to you @Jillia and morning to you @Sleepy Owl and your lil owls! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Sounds like a busy weekend for you. :kiss_wink: I was just complaining to @Lmangla that I am in a drama slump right now, so I won't have many episodes to catch up on this weekend.

Fortunately oppa's new drama starts on Monday, but I am not convinced that I won't drop it - haha :joy:

I'll not even try watching it. I feel like the plot itself is shouting "you will be dropping it" to me. :joy: Although continue to check its reviews, especially yours and then decide to watch it or not after it passes the episode 4 mark. Instead I'll be starting 18 Again from this Monday, if it does start on Monday :wow1:.

For me it maybe a busy weekend. But things are in my hands. I'll definitely not sacrifice my sleep, not during the weekends, have been following this rule since my college days. As for catching up dramas, as I said before too, I usually watch them before sleeping the night they air, so not much problem on schedule. And the translators are merciful enough to sub Lies of Lies late enough for it to be watched the next day, same goes with Missing: The Other Side :loolz:.

The only thing that remains is Good Detective, could not watch much this week, still stuck on episode 7, so I'll try to watch as many episodes of it I can watch. Gaming can wait if things become hectic, football matches should be watched, since I have not watched a football match for weeks now. So I may end up sacrificing watching some episodes of "Good Detective" to get more time.

@Jillia FOE episode was nice, a couple of WTH moments in this week's episodes. But really loved LJG's acting, could be his best performance so far. Same goes for Kim Ji Hoon. My most favorite part was when BHS called DHS "a psychopath" :loolz:.

Let's see how they'll end the drama.

But I am still searching for the scene where they tell about Do Min Seok's suicide in drama, do they mention how it was done or where the body was found?

@Min2206 Good Morning :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1