Add and Subtract Game

Admin

When it is Friday and all your personalities and inner demons decide to celebrate it  

kawaii anime GIF

@Jillia, since only one episode next week, I was wondering what will happen to the ratings. Surely they'll be lesser than this week's one, because almost everything concluded regarding BHS, and we already got the BHS vs DHS confrontation. 

In my opinion it would be better for the broadcasters to push ep 15 next week and air 2 consecutive episodes, since even Tale of the Nine Tailed is going to air in October and not next week.

+2

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl @larus

Me, knowing it's Friday but has a meeting in 30 minutes:

Me all doing all this, with meeting (requiring zero involvement of me) going on in the background :wow1:

cfd84f958d15115398bc9403624e3e67.gif

I wonder if "Zombified Oppa" will break @partyon Noona's heart again with bad plot selection :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, larus said:

And zombies will come on Monday & Tuesday time slot. @partyon, are you ready?

+2

Ready for what? Choi Jin Hyuk the Zombie with bad hair style and poor choice of clothes (in drama), or the bad plot :rubchin:.

Talking about the plot, I didn't even read articles about it or watch any teaser or trailer. How did it look like in teasers/trailers? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I wonder if "Zombified Oppa" will break @partyon Noona's heart again with bad plot selection

It is a comedy I believe so even if the plot is silly she can watch for her oppa. :D I read some comments on asianviki and someone was wondering if there will be a romance in this drama. Yikes. Romance with a zombie?

giphy.gif

I wonder how long he will be a zombie. For ever? Seriously. I can`t imagine a good ending for him no matter how hard I try.

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

How did it look like in teasers/trailers? 

I don`t know. I did not watch it either.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

It is a comedy I believe so even if the plot is silly she can watch for her oppa. :D I read some comments on asianviki and someone was wondering if there will be a romance in this drama. Yikes. Romance with a zombie?

I wonder how long he will be a zombie. For ever? Seriously. I can`t imagine a good ending for him no matter how hard I try.

I don`t know. I did not watch it either.

It is comedy? I thought it would be a thriller with a zombie cop :rubchin:.

Maybe we'll see romance like this as they did in Odd Family: Zombie on Sale 

MQJ5sNgHzKxWudSw7dJhwKjMXrVGuWrtLlygEHF6

zombie-dai-ha-gia-ngay-ca-zombie-cung-bi

But this zombie was a good guy, he used to eat veggies with ketchup on it thinking it to be blood :loolz:

Spoiler

phim-zombie-dai-ha-gia-1.jpg

Anyway, the plot really needs to good for it to be hit, otherwise @partyon Noona's oppa will end up with another flop drama.

PS: Even if you don't like Zombie movies, do watch the movie mentioned above, it is by far best zombie comedy movie I have ever seen

+2 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Zombie Detective is not supposed to be a comedy I believe. 

Not sure what the genre is but they were talking about it being a new take on zombie movies/dramas.

For once I can say: 

YEEEEEEESSSSS, I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Zombie Detective is not supposed to be a comedy I believe. 

Not sure what the genre is but they were talking about it being a new take on zombie movies/dramas.

For once I can say: 

YEEEEEEESSSSS, I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!

:joy:

Obviously they'll take another route. 

Zombie_Detective-SI01.jpg

Just at this, have we seen a zombie being a gentle zombie and holding umbrella for a lady. And a smart zombie knowing how to use smart phones, and smart enough to open up a private detective agency while being a zombie :smort:.

Seems interesting, will wait to see how they'll execute things.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

TBH I don’t think I would watch this if oppa wasn’t starring in it. But because of oppa I am willing to sacrifice 2 hours of my life to check out the first two episodes. :D 

Oppa’s track record of picking dramas after Tunnel isn’t really stellar. :D 

Oppa please pick good dramas in the future! 
Fighting!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

TBH I don’t think I would watch this if oppa wasn’t starring in it. But because of oppa I am willing to sacrifice 2 hours of my life to check out the first two episodes. :D 

Oppa’s track record of picking dramas after Tunnel isn’t really stellar. :D 

Oppa please pick good dramas in the future! 
Fighting!

+2

I'll be relying on those 2 hours of your life Noona. Tell me how you thought it was. Although my Mon-Tue slot will be hectic given the start of 18 Again. But if this is good drama, I might push this one to Wed-Thurs one, as after FOE, we dunno when new drama will start in place of it :approves:

But even I don't know what happened to him after Tunnel. The Last Empress was good and quite successful ratings wise, but apart from them, all his dramas were bad, Rugal being an utter disappointment. :kicks:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Morning @mirmz! :kiss_wink: Online school today again?

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But even I don't know what happened to him after Tunnel. The Last Empress was good and quite successful ratings wise, but apart from them, all his dramas were bad, Rugal being an utter disappointment.

Well, according to some news he is considering starring together with Lee Seung Gi in Mouse (coming out in 2021). Lee Seung Gi is a rookie police officer who will come face to face with a psychopath.

I soooooo hope that oppa would play the psychopath - would be great to see him in a different type of role! :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, mirmz said:

nope! i usually only have online school on wednesdays, which is thurday for u right?

(it's friday here)

It's Friday here too sweetie :kiss_wink: We're only like 8 hours ahead of you here. :kisslevel:

What subjects do you have today?

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1