Add and Subtract Game

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

That ur brown eyes oppa 

Isnt he called the BB cream oppa around here? :P

+2

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

This thread is quite cute in which we chat in oppa language. Daddy Long legs ah, Bb cream... An animal farm...

@partyon do you have any oppa language? (Which is Oppa nicknames. You tell me yours, I will unroll my list and introduce to you, mine):lol:

+2

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

+2

depend on the network :joy:

On OCN he  was more into BB cream :grin:

- @Lawyerh was reading his brown eye more than his  book :D

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

This thread is quite cute in which we chat in oppa language. Daddy Long legs ah, Bb cream... An animal farm...

@partyon do you have any oppa language? (Which is Oppa nicknames. You tell me yours, I will unroll my list and introduce to you, mine):lol:

Oh yeah.

All the oppas like e.g. Choi Jin Hyuk, Jo In Sung, Lee Min Ho,  Ji Sung, Song Joong Ki, Park Hyung Sik I call "Hot Oppa"

and I am like "Come to Mama!"......... :D

tenor.gif?itemid=6183077

• LOL 5

lucky her , I want to sing outside too without get chased by police :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

Life on Mars: No it can't be the dad. If it was him, they won't reveal it this early. Tae Joo didn't see the full picture, maybe his dad is also the victim. Hmmm....but dad still gives me the creeps. LOL. 

Since from the first ep it is quite clear that he is in a dream, I thought it would be hard to have emotional involvement with the characters and events in his dream. Because they are simply not real. It's all in his head. But it's still doesn't keep me from rooting for our squad to succeed in each case. Although you can't just make up people in your dream, he must have met each one of them before at some point in his life and somehow formed this dream world on his own. This is such a brilliantly crafted show. I love the one case per ep format too. It has the right amount of twists and turns, emotional beats and humor. Everything is well balanced. I need to look up the original BBC and the American versions some time later. 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Why ? Is there going to be a love triangle? 

No...3 words...LEE MIN HO.   That’s why. :lol: .  Drama hasn’t even started and the thread is already 29 pages long... that’s saying something.

@ktcjdrama come join us at @packmule3’s blog.  We’re a congenial bunch.  I will be stationed on Cynical Island.  Quite a few have decided to anchor on Shallow Island though and there’s a convenient bridge between the 2 should you (like me) happen to “put up with” the odd flash of skin (again 3 words just to be fair...WOO DO HWAN).  Or you could just stay on your deck chair and watch through binoculars and have Mr WDH serve drinks (although he’s in high demand between the 2 islands I must add).  His Highness (May his name endure forever) would probably not stoop so low as to be serving drinks.  His bodyguard on the other hand, has no such reservations. :lol:

@nohamahamoud2002 good to see you back.  I am glad you were courageous enough to seek treatment.  I hope the sun shines where you are right now.  Sending prayers to you. :)

@bedifferent you must be swamped my friend dealing with COVID19.  I salute and applaud you for being on the frontline.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Stay safe and healthy.  I look forward to seeing you back here dissecting dramas when the crisis eases. :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

All this talk of The King thread makes me want to poke my head in there :joy:

@staygold I’ve now watched Koi wa tsuzuku 2x. I’m officially adding Takero to my dream list (the list of men I wouldnt mind showing up in my dreams) haha!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Spoiler

ezgif-3-fa635ae1ab16.gif

when daily drama use every food they know for slapping & nothing left to use  :D

They make 2020 new slapping 

15856979491585697914.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

No...3 words...LEE MIN HO.   That’s why. :lol: .  Drama hasn’t even started and the thread is already 29 pages long... that’s saying something.

29 pages is nothing. Before Dots aired, that thread was already 100 pages deep and it was the same for Goblin. Soompi is not the same anymore. You should have been there when each thread moved faster than speed of light. Nowadays even a very popular drama like Crash landing doesn't cross 500 pages. Sigh....These days you see high numbers only in shipping threads. Meh. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

738---I saw the trailer for LMH's new drama---It looks promising. I might tune in, after my Chinese dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

29 pages is nothing. Before Dots aired, that thread was already 100 pages deep and it was the same for Goblin. Soompi is not the same anymore. You should have been there when each thread moved faster than speed of light. Nowadays even a very popular drama like Crash landing doesn't cross 500 pages. Sigh....These days you see high numbers only in shipping threads. Meh. 

I remember when master's sun was airing. it was so popular and moving so fast. I remember they had to lock the thread at several points though I can't remember for what... but yea, nowhere near that craziness. I am curious on how the king thread is already 29 pages. people must either be posting stills or just saying how excited they are for the drama?

• Like 6

Whats the current tea at the King's thread? 

@mouse007 Here is to tendo fangirling!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

lucky her , I want to sing outside too without get chased by police 

kekeke... we are all going to be skipping and dancing in the sun when this  is over. ^_^... also plan to dancing in the moonlight!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I remember when master's sun was airing. it was so popular and moving so fast. I remember they had to lock the thread at several points though I can't remember for what... but yea, nowhere near that craziness. I am curious on how the king thread is already 29 pages. people must either be posting stills or just saying how excited they are for the drama?

People just post the same thing over and over. Like if a poster is released it will be reported in atleast 10 different kdrama sites. Since it's LMH, it could be more too. People just feel the need to post articles from all such sites even if the content is the same. LOL. Also yeah some fangirling along the way. Eeeeee. Some threads don't even have 29 pages even after the drama ends. Hahahaha. That is the pull of my oppa. Everyone just loves him. 

• LOL 2

Man, I remember how even a not very memorable or good drama like "Valid Love" had 165 pages of comments in 2014...

Lee Soo Hyuk fangirls took over the thread, and it was mayhem. Mayhem, I tell you! 

Times have changed...  Glad at least Lee Min Ho gets more people to visit Soompi. :) 

PS. Don't waste your time watching "Valid Love" btw.  :D 

• LOL 4

@partyon ~ valid love is such a strange name for a drama. makes me think that this drama must be scandalous? maybe some affair? 165 pages means people were either really annoyed and complaining or they loved the drama LOL.  but based on what you are saying, am guessing that many logged in to just complain about how awful it was?  :lol: kekeke...

• LOL 5

I just remembered I have JKH's The Devil Calls your Name on my plan to watch list but haven't started it yet. Was it good?

• Like 2
  • Love 2