Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, partyon said:

OMG, I almost spit out my coffee all over the computer when I read this!!! lol
You REALLY have given this some thought, haven't you?

Yes...coz @Dhakra’s question was a serious one and it deserved an honest answer (backed with facts coz I like my answers to make sense). :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Dhakra Okay I have 3 Oppas/actors I like. They are Park HaeJin, Do KyungSoo and  Cho SeungWoo.  

If I had to pick who to send to an ICU bed. It would be CSW.  DKS is probably the healthiest of the 3. He doesn’t eat junk food, doesn’t smoke and looks after himself well and he’s the youngest of the 3.  He would be the most likely to survive.  PHJ and CSW are similar in age.  CSW smokes so his lungs would be compromised and he’s more likely to get it worse than PHJ (who doesn’t smoke).  So that’s why I would give the bed to CSW. 

YES! That's the determination I need for questions like this! I love it! You really put some thought into it! THAT'S the spirit!

So CSW it is!

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Yes...coz @Dhakra’s question was a serious one and it deserved an honest answer (backed with facts coz I like my answers to make sense). :lol:

YAS! I HIGHLY appreciate it. Ab-so-lut-ely serious question. Big thumps up from me. 

giphy.gif

@kokodusWhat about you sis? or @triplem Both of you have such a long list of oppas. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Dhakra My oppas need no saving. Lol. They are all strong and healthy. 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My oppas need no saving. Lol. They are all strong and healthy.

Yes Kokodus’ Oppas are the ones who will do the saving.  :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh I am at ep 2 now. Find me in your memory is interesting :kiss_wink: I like it because male character is mature and serious while female lead character is cute  :lol:

a world of married couple inspired me. Kim hee ae? I like all her sleeping dress. Sexy. After this covid19 if I will still live I will start to collecting this kind of sleeping dresses and stop wearing pink pajamas/daster. I should be sexy before this world end :star: 

my boss also makes new rules at office. We can not wear dress from monday to thursday and can only wear skirt- blouse or pants-blouse <~~~ she grews up from ancient time :triumph: 

but she added that on friday we can wear anything depend on our passion. And I showed her my passion. Nike legging with blouse. On friday. And our secretary asked me “sejabin is not it too sexy?” I told her. Friday fashion is based on our passion. And my passion is to be sexy on friday. I will show them how my passion. I will buy adidas legging too. Now I will collecting anythin sexy before I die. Amen :star:

And her rules is batik should be skirt-blouse or pants-blouse. I am holding my self to not wearing my stewardess batik blouse-skirt like Lion Air stewardess sexy uniform. I will wear it. I swear it. I will wear that sexy skirt on thursday. I hate anyone who limiting what I should wear :triumph:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

+2

@kokodusI always knew you were no fun. Sigh......

giphy.gif

I shall call you Kokodus, Party Pooper. ^_^

Watch me giving you the "Unamused"-Emoji. This time for real, how tastes that sis? You got 'unamuse'd'

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama First shot to introduce this character...I'm in love:love:...again

videoplayback-1.gif

He looks...So...Handsome.:kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra Truth is boring and unamusing. What do you want me to do? I don't do extensive research on my oppas like @nrllee does. LOL. Also if I say a name you will mock me and say that the world is better off without them. You hate my oppas. 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@mouse007 why does Yoo In Na's hair looks like a bird's nest in this happy ending drama. Why were they hell bent on making a attractive and sexy woman into a ghastly looking ajhumma? Sighhhhhh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

hair looks like a bird's nest

Yeah..Some times you watch drama and you are just like...why the hair? 

FTLY...They gave LG a backstreet boys in the early 2000's centre parting hairstyle...My god...it's horrendus :vicx:

+2

172-EEDBE-9763-4-DC8-8085-8-D753-A9-A799

When he showers
A4-FC67-FF-2-ED9-444-A-B5-BA-2-C4-BC7115

it’s like someone place a hair cap on him...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Sushimi Just wait, Lee Gon's hair will change in the later eps. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, kokodus said:

@Sushimi Just wait, Lee Gon's hair will change in the later eps. 

But it’s the fact that I have to wait it’s URGH. Want to grab a scissor-snip snip

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

After this covid19 if I will still live I will start to collecting this kind of sleeping dresses and stop wearing pink pajamas/daster. I should be sexy before this world end :star:

preach-it-sister-gif-4.gif

Preach it sister! :D You go girl!

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I can’t decide....:lol: All of my Oppa are equally lovable by me....B)

How about you?

@cenching Of course my ultimate oppa, Keanu Reeves! Even though he belongs to the same list as @kokodus oppas. Keanu will save us all :D:D:D

0910ee23c5ad576545d2cd005c66fceb72ddcba3

• LOL 7

so many dramas now. But you know what, I might drop my dailies. So frustrating watching it. 

# when you think your in lockdown and you  have all time :mrgreen:

today of upcoming dramas 
Me to kdrama drama network: let go of me :D

ezgif-4-36fa5bce5ba2.gif

+2

• LOL 5

+2

@kokodusTruth is always exciting! Sigh....I should have known that you are no fun. I wait for the more fun peeps like @triplem 

I wouldn't say something like that, I don't "hate" your oppas, I just think they are......well.......weird :joy:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusWhat about you sis? or @triplem Both of you have such a long list of oppas. 

Dang...one ....hmmm....but since I rotate my oppas...I think I'll just save my current oppa love Lee Joon Hyuk , since his drama is airing now...plus he has been sitting at the top of the list for a couple of years...I can't have him die on me when his show is not done filming yet :joy:

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali I miss BLWL...I miss JH _CA...feels empty

While there are so many dramas airing, I am actually busier than ever with this whole quarantine thing . I miss my part time helper who can't come and clean my house. Then I have to still do recordings for my classes, then source for groceries  , Kiddo's school teachers send work for him to do....sigh...no more energy and focus TBH...

Spoiler

Two weeks ago , I had ordered groceries online so that I don't have to go out to buy...., today only a third of the stuff came...the rest are out of stock. Crazy. And these are food stuff by the way. Looks like I really have to go out to buy. The demand outstrips supply - not that we don't have supply but due to disruptions to logistics and transport , the supply don't reach the consumers. Poor planning and coordination. Really quite ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali since ur list alrd so long. Add 1 more won't hurt u. Eccentric Chef Moon also promising...:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh:lol:your dp...is probably what I would put if I was on soompi during 2017:lol:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1