Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

• Like 1

How is this social distancing or self isolating or quarantining  going for you all? #covid19 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yup he is Kenshin! And this July and August gonna premiere The Final/ The beginning. Im so excited for this 2 movies as this is the most highlight in Kenshin Series. :wub:
He got another movie "Ajin Demi Human" also action movie too. Recommend if you like action movie. 

+2

oh i love Kenshin the Samurai, he is loving there and i heard he did most of the stunt there himself too as he was pretty agile in it

10 hours ago, partyon said:

I read:

"I don't like burrito" 

and immediately thought to myself:

"How come @angelangie doesn't like burritos? Mexican food is awesome!" :hushed:

I guess I shouldn't have skipped lunch today.... :joy:

hahaha i mean the anime..... :P

and yes i love 'Burritos' ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Heidi Seow Thank you! No wonder I couldn't find the special episode anywhere.. bec it has yet to air! I'm looking forward to it. The 8-year Engagement.. is it similar to the American movie The Vow? 

@Lawyerh Glad you decided to check it out. Love Dr. Tendo!

@kokodus It has to turn melo at some point but yes, you can always use the FFD button just to skip through them. What are you planning on watching next?

@ktcjdrama yes, please do watch out Koi wa tsuzuku.. it's only 10 episodes and it's so adorable that I'm sure you will breeze through it. I am also juggling several dramas right now but couldn't resist it!

@mouse007 Actually there is 10 special episodes (around 20mins) mostly is talked about "The Cat-sama" story.. But tomorrow will be premiere ep11, I think is Director special cut scenes or NG scenes. Or maybe talk about their marriage life as in manga still ongoing. 

Im not sure about American movie but this 8th Year engagement is based on real story life in Japan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_8-Year_Engagement 

please prepare tissue ya. 

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@nrllee The "original pineapple hair owner" Dao Ming Si disapproves of PSJ's copycat haircut. :D:D:D 

@mouse007 surely agrees? ;) 

OMG this pineapple hair is CLASSIC!!!:joy: He definitely is the OWNER of this hair style. Nobody can take the crown from him. 

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 Yeah, the 2nd lead dr. Kisugi also kind of cute too lol.. I'm glad check this drama out, cos of @Heidi Seow call :joy:

I was not interested at first, cos thought this will be another Itazura na kiss remake. But it got better storyline, and more thoughtful nurse :thumbsup:

Hee hee.. @Lawyerh Seriously if 2nd lead can hensem bit, he definitely can get 2nd lead syndrome le.. Too bad Tendo aura too strong:joy:

@Loveisintheair My place is Movement Control Order, so far in day 14 and still got 14 days to go.. 

59 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh i love Kenshin the Samurai, he is loving there and i heard he did most of the stunt there himself too as he was pretty agile in it

Yes @angelangie almost 90% above stunt was done by him.. I think thanks to he had break dance and learned martial art before. I seriously cant wait on July and Aug for Kenshin but he also another production coming soon. Based on criminal novel, his role is a  suspect.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Going back to my roots to write a fanfic, so I’m going on and off of soompi. Off to fanfic land:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes @angelangie almost 90% above stunt was done by him.. I think thanks to he had break dance and learned martial art before. I seriously cant wait on July and Aug for Kenshin but he also another production coming soon. Based on criminal novel, his role is a  suspect.

thats great and also im waiting for it too :D i always love Kenshin stories, and he fit that role

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thats great and also im waiting for it too :D i always love Kenshin stories, and he fit that role

Yes he is. :wub: 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@kokodus having seen all versions of Dao Ming Si, I have to agree that Didi had the best pineapple head :joy:

It was Boys Over Flowers that made me love LMH and I still like him there the best. 

@staygold I’m blaming you for my Takeru Sato obsession. Goodness, he’s so hot!! His gaze is smouldering. I’ve just spent the last 30 minutes watching videos of him on YT. I fear this is one black hole I might not come out of. 

@Heidi Seow so there are 10 more episodes coming with 20 mins each? I hope we see life after marriage. I’d rather have that than BTS. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh no @kokodus, be careful going down that road... :D  We can't have a full blown war on who is the best/hottest Dao Ming Si, Gu Jung Pyo or Tsukasa Domyouji on this thread.... :D 

Let's agree that they're all equally great :joy:

u miss out ZhangHan :D , ZhangHan was pair up with ZhengShuang before Dylan ;) 

DhpFBo6U0AAka8g.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u miss out ZhangHan :D , ZhangHan was pair up with ZhengShuang before Dylan

That one shouldn't be called as a remake. It was horrible. LOL.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Heidi Seow so there are 10 more episodes coming with 20 mins each? I hope we see life after marriage. I’d rather have that than BTS. 

No no no, only 1 ep coming out on tomorrow.  @mouse007 I DM for you

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

and yes i love 'Burritos' ;) 

@angelangie I am SO relieved to hear that! Everyone loves burritos, right? :D

14 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha I love them all. Except for the original TW one with Jerry Yan which I haven't watched it. The best pineapple hair goes to Dylan Wang's Dao ming si though... LOL. 

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG this pineapple hair is CLASSIC!!!:joy: He definitely is the OWNER of this hair style. Nobody can take the crown from him. 

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

having seen all versions of Dao Ming Si, I have to agree that Didi had the best pineapple head :joy:

It was Boys Over Flowers that made me love LMH and I still like him there the best. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

u miss out ZhangHan :D , ZhangHan was pair up with ZhengShuang before Dylan ;) 

See @kokodus ?  The discussion around who has the best pinapple hair and who is the best Dao Ming Si/Gu Jun Pyo/Tsukasa Domyouji would stir up people's feelings? :D 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@mouse007 I shall take the blame (happily!). He also plays the guitar, drums and the piano. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am SO relieved to hear that! Everyone loves burritos, right? :D

In my city, we only have one Mexican chain, so rarely I will have Mexican food. I had their burrito once. Been wanting to try tacos and quesadillas too but due to convid19, I couldn’t get to the mall. :( 

+2

• Love 2

Woww Life on mars is surprisingly very funny. LOL. Its like tunnel in reverse way. Captain Kang is gruffy teddy bear like Choi Jin Hyuk and JKH is the sauve and neat cop like Yoon hyun Min. Haha. The scene where Ms. Yoon tackled the suspect on her own and our boys expression was the most funny thing I have ever seen. Hahahahaha.

@partyon LOL nahh no one here was stirred crazy, if you want to see real crazy visit The King thread once it starts airing. I sense a bloodbath there with Minoz and fandom of Woo do hwan and Kim Go eun. 

@Sushimi Do you not have tacobell in your city? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Do you not have tacobell in your city? 

Sadly no. I heard it’s good :bawling:

+2

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Taco Bell? Nah, you're not missing out on much @Sushimi 

I would also classify Taco Bell as being more Tex-Mex than Mexican food. And while both Tex-Mex and Mexican food is good, IMHO Mexican food is defintely much nicer.

Apologies to any Texan on this thread... ;) Y'all make the best Pecan Pie in the world! :wub: 

@kokodus Yup, The King thread will be mayhem! :D 

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

+2

I guess @partyon is right. I wouldn't know what a real authentic Mexican food tastes like. Sadly tacobell is my only reference point. LOL. 

• LOL 2