Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Too sad.. satnite on bed with the baby :bawling: must I rent a movie in apple tv? :dissapointed:

+2

• Love 3

Psychopath Diary

Imma going to kill people and write them on diary... pfftt... smart... haha

• LOL 6

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Psychopath Diary

Imma going to kill people and write them on diary... pfftt... smart... haha

@Lawyerh is brilliant now in ep 3/ 4 it’s more than diary now , it’s him thinking of way to kill as perfect as he used to be :joy: Why he can’t be ruthless :mrgreen:

@Sejabin would you like to watch Bollywood movie, I watch yesterday one that was hilarious :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Let me tell you a story...a little monkey packed his bags and get on a plane
41881-DC3-D9-F1-4-D93-B9-AF-DFEBF80-B329

Then he travels just to get to his leader..Son Oh Gong

20730-D4-A-BD61-4-E30-8-A58-735-BE36-D58

He finally got to see his leader, he is very happy :joy: even though his face doesn’t look like it. the end

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh is brilliant now in ep 3/ 4 it’s more than diary now , it’s him thinking of way to kill as perfect as he used to be :joy: Why he can’t be ruthless :mrgreen:

@Sejabin would you like to watch Bollywood movie, I watch yesterday one that was hilarious :joy:

+2

Too tired now :dissapointed: just want to sleep :kiss_wink:

being a fulltime mom is really tiring. I don’t understand why sometimes people underestimate a mom who is fulltime mom than a mom who go work. Both are not easy to do. Soon I will be a mom who go work 

btw I think KHS is really need to sleep at least one month. They need to give her morphin with strong effect. There is no need to share the details of her divorce like we need to know. We want to know but that doesn’t mean we need to know all details. Marriage is a private matter. AJH was her husband. Even though he is a jerk example, she is still must to respect him. And respect her own self too by not sharing too much to public. It is like being naked with no shame. Tsk!! 

Not to mention lady di. I like her amd charles and camila was at fault but to share all private matters in her marriage it is too much dramatic. Public do not need to know too much. Share it openly to public can not help to repair the damage in the marriage. It can make it worst. Silence is gold. We don’t need to show our partner’s weaknesses or faults on public like we are the victims. We might also have many errors lol.  It is better to respect each other and find solution in private. 

Why these people are too kekanak kanakan apa sih englishnya.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I have been staying away from the forum because, since a few days when I visit the forum,  my Antivirus software will show a notification that there is something dangerous here that could put my computer in danger :vicx::bawling:

s anyone else having the same issue?

I guess all those abs are too dangerous for my computer :joy:

@Sushimi sorry for the late reply but now you know why. So how was your day?

@Ameera Ali I haven´t watche ep 4 yet but does the real psycho find out that the other guy has his diary? I hope not because it wouldn´t be fun anymore. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali I haven´t watche ep 4 yet but does the real psycho find out that the other guy has his diary? I hope not because it wouldn´t be fun anymore. 

+2

oppa abs is dangerous too @Sarang21 :mrgreen:

** yeah he did in the last minute when He get rejected from the fake psychopath :joy: Poor thing he want to be doing thing  with him be friend  ( as in his mind they alike who  want to killed people they don’t like ) 

but now is problem of the police woman think the fake psychopath is real killer want to catch him doing his psychopath thing show other he isn’t sweet thing they thought , but fake psychopath think he don’t like to kill people anymore because he bored with it :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa abs is dangerous too @Sarang21 :mrgreen:

** yeah he did in the last minute when He get rejected from the fake psychopath :joy: Poor thing he want to be doing thing  with him be friend  ( as in his mind they alike who  want to killed people they don’t like ) 

but now is problem of the police woman think the fake psychopath is real killer want to catch him doing his psychopath thing show other he isn’t sweet thing they thought , but fake psychopath think he don’t like to kill people anymore because he bored with it :joy:

I finally watched the episode. It was hilarious...it felt like the real one fell in love with the fake on and was trying to court him :joy:. That last scene felt like a love confession being rejected :joy:

I´m really disappointed that the secret of the notebook got revealed so soon...we are only 4 episodes in. What are they going to do with the remaining 12 episodes? Are they going to chase each other? 

There seems to be alot of people that want the fake on to really kill people but I don´t think that this drama is dark enough for something like that. 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

That last scene felt like a love confession being rejected :joy:

he want to put ring on it :joy: already on one knee :D

download

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

sorry for the late reply but now you know why. So how was your day?

Hahaha I’m doing great!

21 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

@SUshimi :)!!! Morning, I just woke up!!! 580!!

oh same:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Sarang21 I had the same virus message on my phone too . It’s the abs :joy: ....but on a serious note, I’ll report it . Also as soon as I see it , I’ll close the browser & log in again 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2