Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Anyone watch The Joker?? Did you like it??

No, I did not watch it  and I don`t feel the need to watch it either. I am so behind any news. I did not even know it was made. :D

It was someone in my country talked a little on TV about the movie a few days ago and that`s how I find out about this movie.

I read that it has mixed reviews. He said that the movie is unoriginal, and that in art there are no forbidden topics, you can approach anything, with one condition: the ultimate meaning of the artwork must fall into the human, not the anti-human, no matter how rough that movie would be. The movie does not do that, in his opinion.

It will be interesting to hear if you liked it.  

• Like 3

@Ameera Ali Congratulations on becoming Immortal...at the speed that you were active I knew it wouldn´t take that long :joy:

Since my new semester has started I feel like I don´t have a private life anymore...assignments upon assignments and now I have class on saturday too :bawling:.

The only think that is keeping me entertained during class is the nipplelady and her Shenanigans and also lurking in her fan thread on soompi...the stuff I read there are just unbelievable :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

+2

@Sushimi From life, life creates more questions than you can ever find answers for.

@LmanglaOmg you were so innocent. That's so cute! I love it! :joy: "Was there something on the road?"

But yeah, you clearly gave him an answer. :D 

@kokodus Pathetic? Oh sis, you still need to learn a lot. I don't want to get started on this or drag this into another useless fight, but there is again so much wrong, Us fighting never leads to anything. Sometimes life is not black or white. Timing is a crucial part in life, especially in love. Sometimes silence is gold. It's not pathetic to value what you have, because once it is gone, you begin to miss it and rebuilding something is way harder. You have to take risks sometimes, that's correct, but destroying is always easier than rebuilding. You can never go back to the state where you didn't say anything. 

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

trust me. 

No, trust me. "Sexy" is being someone who looks out for others and is not only focussed on their own selfish feelings. "Sexy" is considering what your actions may or may not change in someone elses life. Yes, you should be honest withsome about your feelings, but sometimes it is simply not the right time or place to do. Actions have consequences. And sometimes people have very good reasons to rather wait or not say anything. 

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so @Dhakra ~ there have been situations when your description of 10 --  10 is when he just breathes and you know, he likes you.  --  was spot on. in those instances, they were not friends and I didn't really know them. so when they looked at you (not in a creepy lecherous way), it was obvious that he was very much attracted to you.

I guess that only happens to girls. :D 

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra so to be fair the question shd be reversed. How u scale urself to know if girl interested to u? 

What? I'm a guy, we cannot read girls? We never know. We don't even know why you like us men in the first place. But to answer your question:

I think I am in @Lmangla Territory. I would even go further and say 0.

Why zero? Because according to my definition 1 is "when he/she proposes to you and you still doesn't realize". Well even if someone would do that, I would still ask "Why?" & "Really?". I question everything, I never take anything for granted.

I either totally walk in the dark or read signs when there are none. Why do you think I created the "Council of Ladies"? Because I walk blindly into anything and never know if there is something or not. 

When I think there could be someone into me, I rather let others check if what I see is correct.

On the other hand, I had so many cases where other girls came to me and asked me: "Don't you realize? She is always attacking/targeting you" or showing interest and I simply just though she is being nice and likes to talk.

So yeah. High fiving with @Lmanglahere. I probably missed so many chances of already meeting Mrs.D. :D I miss the fine ones and only find the weirdos.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali Congratulations on becoming Immortal...at the speed that you were active I knew it wouldn´t take that long :joy:

Since my new semester has started I feel like I don´t have a private life anymore...assignments upon assignments and now I have class on saturday too :bawling:.

The only think that is keeping me entertained during class is the nipplelady and her Shenanigans and also lurking in her fan thread on soompi...the stuff I read there are just unbelievable :joy:

+2

& big Hug girl , they don’t know how important oppa for your  health:joy: - want you study on Saturday & of course do more assessment on Sunday to catch up  :joy: Will leave with out your daily 5 doze of oppa :mrgreen:

that crazy woman  is Entertaining everyone , glad you have some breathing time to smile at that nonsense :tounge_xd:,  come say hi to us time to time , I miss you & Suzy is glued to our oppa @Lawyerh is jealous about it :joy: me keeping brave face :sweat_smile:

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks  :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

have you watch rabbit's merciless?

No. :)  Have you?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

& big Hug girl , they don’t know how important oppa for your  health:joy: - want you study on Saturday & of course do more assessment on Sunday to catch up  :joy: Will leave with out your daily 5 doze of oppa :mrgreen:

that crazy woman  is Entertaining everyone , glad you have some breathing time to smile at that nonsense :tounge_xd:,  come say hi to us time to time , I miss you & Suzy is glued to our oppa @Lawyerh is jealous about it :joy: me keeping brave face :sweat_smile:

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks  :wub:

I´m going through an oppa withdrawal right now and It´s not fun :tired::bawling:. I will catch up on Vagabond and graceful family on Sunday. Yesterday I binge watched Extraordinary you and the last two episodes of stranges from Hell. Extraordinary you is really entertaining and if you haven´t watched it yet, I would recommend it to you....seaweed oppa is in it :joy:.

Whenever I have time I will be visiting.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali I will check out Leverage for Kim Kwon :lol:. Hope I have time . And congrats my dear on immortality. I wish I could say use those points & go shopping. 

@Sushimi that drama is Extraordinary You . I hv been following spoilers online . I like the 2nd male lead though I read he’s a jerk . He’s  @Sarang21 favourite from www. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@triplem thanks :blush: , one more mr Kim oppa  , I already guess it :joy:  It was give away from abs :tounge_xd:

@Sarang21 I saw some clip but with school uniform your oppa look different :joy:  Enjoy drama thanks for recommending it , I will look at it when my long list of drama finish :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

Sigh I should really get used to my oppas all playing scums . -_-. With LJH in DS 60 , I accepted it because I was mentally prepared since he was the designated villain & he thrives in such roles . But with KJS on Camellia - urgh , and reading the posts on the thread ....my bias fan girl heart can’t take it. :tears:

@Ameera Ali yes he is in Team Kim. I discovered him in He’s Psychometric. Another grey &  dark character. Also his love line there was terribly tragic . I think I have a sickness 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

I will check out Leverage for Kim Kwon :lol:. Hope I have time .

He’s a good guy in Leverage (for a change).  He’s plays a “human weapon”... but on the flip side, his alter ego goes to mush with his puppy dog. :lol:  (From the trailer).  Should be a fun ride.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, nrllee said:

He’s a good guy in Leverage (for a change).  He’s plays a “human weapon”... but on the flip side, his alter ego goes to mush with his puppy dog. :lol:  (From the trailer).  Should be a fun ride.

ooo. that's good. I read your post on the thread- I too have never watched the American series , so have zero expectations. But the teasers look fun. 

Thanks @Ameera Ali :heart:..good thing long leg oppa is keeping me busy...I drool watching him :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@nrllee I did complete merciless..:joy: it’s pretty cute! Considering how he changes. His character involves going undercover..then he gets betrayed every single where. Then he became a merciless human being. It’s great :joy:

Then...I love his hair! his hair makes him looks so good looking! *screams*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Sushimi I am trying to track down the movie he starred in about the children in a choir?  That looks right up my alley.  Looks like a feel good movie?  Can’t find it anywhere. :tears:

Wasn’t Merciless the one that made it to Cannes?  I forget.  I know one of his movies made the cut. Pretty prestigious. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sushimi I am trying to track down the movie he starred in about the children in a choir?  That looks right up my alley.  Looks like a feel good movie?  Can’t find it anywhere. :tears:

Some of his movies are not subbed which is pretty sad...One line him being a con artist. I swear he is good at this genre too :love: jin goo is so handsome too aw

• Like 3
  • Love 1

i love keeping pictures lols....wondering how or what i should do with it lols

• Like 3

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I will check out Leverage for Kim Kwon :lol:. Hope I have time . And congrats my dear on immortality. I wish I could say use those points & go shopping. 

@Sushimi that drama is Extraordinary You . I hv been following spoilers online . I like the 2nd male lead though I read he’s a jerk . He’s  @Sarang21 favourite from www. 

I´m so bummed that he is playing such a jerk  and he is not going to get the girl :bawling:. But I think he will change later on when he becomes aware that he is a character. Unfortunately it will be too late...

My ship in Secret boutique looks like it´s about to sail...I´m so happy about that :D.

+2

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i love keeping pictures lols....wondering how or what i should do with it lols

Same! Haha i keep a lot of the fan art it helps to keep track my past oppas haha

Then cringe later haha

• LOL 3