Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Hello everyone! So nice to be here again! :)

I am not really in to the +/- game but there is something I really wanna share with my soompi friends here! I created this video myself a long ago & finally decided to post the youtube link as per @angelangie chingu's advice! :lol: (Gayani is my real name :D)

You all have dreams, right chingus??? :wub: This is an motive to achieve your dreams! Tagging my lovely  @triplem @Lmangla @Sejabin @partyon @larus @stroppyse @staygold @Lawyerh @bairama @lyrically aesthetic @phikyl & all other chingus here!!!

Dreams R About To Born!

I hope everyone will like my video! :wub: Comments are warmly welcome! 

Enjoy, chingus!!! B)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Replies 148.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Hehehe..I'm just eating bread..what are you thinking about!...That's totally what im thinking lol..

Bread and abs!   Bread bunny with abs! :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I hope everyone will like my video! :wub: Comments are warmly welcome! 

I liked your video. Nice job. What program did you use?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, larus said:

I liked your video. Nice job. What program did you use?

Hello dear! Chatting with you after a long time! :wub: 

Thanks lot for liking my video & being interested in the process!! :lol: So here we go.. 

Spoiler

I used a 3d software called 3ds Max for the 3d animation with the football! Then I used a popular video editing software called After Effects to create the neon text & then I combined all those videos together in another popular video editing software called Premiere pro! B)

Have a nice day, chingu! :wub:

:dorashakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thanks lot for liking my video & being interested in the process!!

Lots of work. I really like this editing computer thing but it is time consuming. And you have to have good sofware.

3 minutes ago, bairama said:

Im starting to watch unfamiliar family i think it will be so good after just ep.1

It is a good drama. At least it is right for my taste. Enjoy watching.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
2 minutes ago, larus said:

Lots of work. I really like this editing computer thing but it is time consuming. And you have to have good sofware.

Yes dear! I agree with you! :lol: It required a lot of working time & your patience as well! But at the end, you will have your dream come true for sure! :):wub:

And it is so lovely that you love computer editing!! :lol: Feel free to ask me anything you want! I will explain you anything for sure! :)

:exercice:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic