Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

A game to see if they know their mother best. LSG called his mother.

LSG: Omma what is your favourite food?

Cut back to a few moments ago when he stated his answer (If she didn’t state sushi I will feel betrayed.)

LSG’s OMMA: Hm....bbq pork?

*oppa gets smack with a gourd* After the call..

LSG: I am never buying Omma sushi!
:lol:

——

The fact he puts sushi..ah..fated to have my username :D such a coincidence. Now I am smiling Idk why ehehehehe

(If she didn’t state sushi I will feel betrayed.) if you put it out of context, it’s like I’m his friend or something. Lol:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem why are you depressed? I hope everything is OK

@Lmangla seems our tastes are different, I am watching Unasked family only these days. I returned to the missed episodes of A Place in the Sun, I really dislike the female lead  (by the way it is much much much better than Shady mom)

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 I’m upset at the writer of Secret Boutique. I’ll blacklist her forever. lol! I know I’m being melodramatic , but I’m fuming mad & so sad With what she did to my oppa’s character. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

why are you depressed? I hope everything is OK

Have you ever watched a series all the way till the end and it turns out the ending was terrible? Yup. That is what @triplem Is going through right now..sigh..as for me, I suffered it twice so to be honest, I was pretty okay at the second one..:sweatingbullets: @triplem take care~

welcome to the innocent death club for the people who lost their drama characters due to stupid writing. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I’m upset at the writer of Secret Boutique. I’ll blacklist her forever. lol! I know I’m being melodramatic , but I’m fuming mad & so sad With what she did to my oppa’s character. 

cheer up chingu, sometimes we predict that the ending will be sad, that happened to me several times, I felt depressed when my poor Namjun died in the Left-handed wife, that I was heartbroken for the whole day, it was so painful really, but I learned my lesson,

so when I feel the drama will end tragically, I wait till it ends, then I return and watch what I missed, if the ending is good like A place in the sun. I stopped watching because I was so frightened that Gwangjil might die, but he didn't die after all, and I was satisfied, so I am back to watching the missed episodes :) 

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Have you ever watched a series all the way till the end and it turns out the ending was terrible? Yup. That is what @triplem Is going through right now..sigh..as for me, I suffered it twice so to be honest, I was pretty okay at the second one..:sweatingbullets: @triplem take care~

yessss, it happens all the time, I feel like crying all the day long

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

, sometimes we predict that the ending will be sad,

My first experience, took me on a sudden roller coaster ride. Did not predict, it was thrown at our faces. Our male lead dies..that night they upload the clip of the part when he died. The backlash was too much and they took it down. That was a rather sad experience...my dream of a s4 with him gone like that:tears:

later on they leaked the draft script/alternate ending..he was going to die either ways..that’s..nice :( 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

My first experience, took me on a sudden roller coaster ride. Did not predict, it was thrown at our faces. Our male lead dies..that night they upload the clip of the part when he died. The backlash was too much and they took it down. That was a rather sad experience...my dream of a s4 with him gone like that:tears:

this is real evil from the writer, to do it suddenly :( 

+2 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

this is real evil from the writer, to do it suddenly :( 

+2 

Yeah! The alternate version of the script, he was meant to die too! The writer was very cool about the death in the interview. Like “he is meant to die. That’s it.” Just smack it on our faces:angry:rubbing sea salt!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yeah! The alternate version of the script, he was meant to die too! The writer was very cool about the death in the interview. Like “he is meant to die. That’s it.” Just smack it on our faces:angry:rubbing sea salt!

well, the only movies I can watch with sad endings are in Bollywood, because they have an emotional way of doing things that leaves you less sad.  But in Korean drama it doesn't work

+2 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ I tried watching unasked family but was really bored and annoyed with all the characters. at least need one character to hook me. watching 2 other dailys. they are okay time pass. also watching a turkish drama that is really good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ I tried watching unasked family but was really bored and annoyed with all the characters. at least need one character to hook me. watching 2 other dailys. they are okay time pass. also watching a turkish drama that is really good.

Did you try A place in the sun? It was real good. But the female lead was getting on my nerves, I wanted to say my opinion about her but she was everyone's favorite, so I left the thread, except for a few times to drop in a line or two (I was forced to watch shady mom because of that :sweatingbullets:  out of  boredom really, but stopped at episode 89 )

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Did you try A place in the sun?

watched a few minutes but didn't catch my interest. plus the actress really irked me in this other drama....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watched a few minutes but didn't catch my interest. plus the actress really irked me in this other drama....

The transformation of Gwanjil's character was so good, I really liked his scenes and skipped all others, plus I became his fan now lol 

What do you mean by the actress, you mean Jenny in shady mom? Or Yoon so-yi in A Place in the sun? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Chinguya...I also can´t believe that the writer really went there ..... I`m literally crying right now :bawling:

But to be honest there was always part of me that tought that something like that would happen to one of them...but It´s still so sad when it really happened. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

+2

woke up. Weird dream :dissapointed:

I dreamed that I had a husband. We lived in a very big house. Very big. He loved me but we did not close. I stayed in my own room. Our rooms on the 2nd floor or 3rd. His room in front of mine. Separately by a very big living room. We were not married at the beginning. We were friends. He saved me from something but I forget what so I stayed in his big house. 

He has friends that regularly visited him in that house. Sometimes they also stayed in his big house. 

I tried many times to set dates for him. He just smiled. But never resisted those girls I introduced to him. They even visited him in that house. 

Until one day I told him while embraced him that I hate it that I set those dates for him. He embraced me and just smiled. 

Then dream setting changed. I am not really sure what was happening. 

Seemed like he was still cold to me after that confession but I took a part like the lady of that house. He let me to manage everything in that big house. 

And he said something that made me feel very upset. I forget what he said. It was like something that hurted me.  I ran to my room and slamed the door. Closed all curtains so he could not seen anything into my room from his room. and I cried. 

Then setting changed again. 

I bathe my baby. And an uncle told me that I need to visit my husband in his room. I forget how he became my husband. I went to his room. And he lied there surrounded by his family and he was dying. He took my hand. Hold it weakly and said something and I forget what. I told him I was bathing our baby. He wanted to see his baby.

and mom came to my room, woke me up because my baby is hungry.

This man not my husband in real and I could not see his face. But surely he was handsome and rich lol.

WEIRD DREAM!!

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin seems that something is worrying you, the dream is strange but it shows worry. I hope your worries go away. Maybe you are too worried about your baby. Don't worry, it is natural to worry about the baby since it is too little :wub:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2