• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, bairama said:

Woah you have an after effect kind of work thats on another level. How long the render? What gear you use (pc spec)? Only if u dont mind to answer :D@gm4queen

Hello dear friend! And you know about After Effects??? What a pleasant surprise??! :lol:

But I am so sorry that I really don't remember the rendering time, dear! I created this 2 yrs ago! :D But the neon text effect id called Saber! It's a fantastic plug-in for After Effects! :) Oh YES!!! I think I used an ice effect or something like that! B) It has so many text effects & all are editable with the client's taste!

And ha ha.. My PC is an i7 with 8GB RAM & Nvidia GTX 1060 video card! :lol: You know if you want to work with After Effects & Premiere Pro, it's much better if you have a separate video card in your PC! :wub: It definitely reduces the render time! :D

Feel free to ask me anything if you are interested in the field, dear! I am always ready to help! :):lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I hope everyone will like my video! :wub: Comments are warmly welcome! 

enjoyed the video and it has. nice message; just what I needed to hear today. I woke up feeling rather grumpy today. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, triplem said:

all reactions give positive  1 point

i'm always tempted to click "naughty" but i see people hardly use this one so i refrain using it.. so now, i'm going to hit "naughty" for all oppa pics!!!

:evilelmo:

+2

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahh maybe we should have a dedicated reaction one for that 

the first thing that flashed to my mind is when Ko Moon Young ran her finger down Kang Tae's abs in the changing room!!!

:smooches3:

+2

• LOL 3
27 minutes ago, triplem said:

I saw this on the announcement page ...just to clarify , I checked this with our admin ...all reactions give positive  1 point  except for unamused and off topic which deducts 1 point

Thank you for clarifying!

:dontwanna:

• Like 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic