Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

57 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

How can you change your passwrod or delete your fb account when it already got hacked and changed its password. My friend said her account was hacked and she can't change the password nor delete her account. She's still login though. But her account has been taken over by the hacker. Is there a way to get it back. Because this account trying to scam people in her friend list under her name. 

I used shoked emoji for the first time. WOW, it is horrible. I don`t have a Facebook account but I think it is possible to change it.

I feel uncomfortable just reading what happened to someone else.

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i got this from FB, u can ask your friend to try the below

Thanks for telling us what to do in case of hacked account.

• Like 2

@snowlou @Lawyerh @kokodus

Me this weekend gonna be busy with badge-making

:piggydance:

Btw tonight no time to rewatch HP ep 4, too busy with JKH livestream and Na PD/Shin PD livestream lol. And then I have to catch up with all the election stuff too cos I don’t want to be a clueless voter:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Na PD/Shin PD livestream

What! There is this today? What time!

Edit: OMG why do they do not want us to move on!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, larus said:

I used shoked emoji for the first time. WOW, it is horrible. I don`t have a Facebook account but I think it is possible to change it.

I feel uncomfortable just reading what happened to someone else.

It's okay. You can use any emoji to react in my post. :lol: I get used to everything here. 

It's scaey since that account sending pm to her friends in there and the talks asking for some pictures for weird stuffs and all. I was also shocked when she told me that. What the heck! those hackers doing. Rather than using their brain for something silly like this why don't they try to use it for good deed. Oh gosh. 

Well. She texted me this afternoon asking me to help her regain her account. I just found that that she used her phone number for making the fb account long ago. And that number isn't used now. So she can't change her password or delete her account like normal way. Luckily, angelangie send me the tips so I forward to her to do the steps given there. My life is like a rollercoaster each day here. LOL. Yesterday, my mom and today my friend. What again tomorrow. I hope for something good only. 

P.S. @phikyl what is the name of your second medal? I want that too but it seems no where to be found in the store?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou @Lawyerh @kokodus

Me this weekend gonna be busy with badge-making

Btw tonight no time to rewatch HP ep 4, too busy with JKH livestream and Na PD/Shin PD livestream lol. And then I have to catch up with all the election stuff too cos I don’t want to be a clueless voter

SHIN PD IS HAVING A LIVESTREAM?!?! 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hello, Everyone! It's been awhile :grin: How are ya'll?

Whoah .. so many changes here in Soompi :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, angelangie said:

@thanie for the better

Yeah, it looks and feels like a real social media page now :wub: Last year, i was even thinking of suggesting to add more emojis (example: a PERVY emoji :naughty:) and an individual wall for each user where we can rant, rave, blab, blah 3x :grin:. I noticed there's a chatbox, too. And a lot more! A.W.E.S.O.M.E :rolleyes:

• Awesome 1

@kokodus @im0202 @superspace Who could be the guest? Kyung Ho and Mido have their own stuff going on that same night. YYS just did his press con earlier in the day, so chances seem low he might do two things in a day. KDM or JJS maybe? Writer Lee?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I will do it on my own accords yeah:ph34r: (the badge lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

We are still at 200? That was yesterday also.

Team Add lost again or we are still resisting?

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, larus said:

Team Add lost again or we are still resisting?

Still resisting. We have all been pretty low-energy here this week. Instead of 20 pages overnight, there's only about 3-5.

:dead:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Still resisting. We have all been pretty low-energy here this week. Instead of 20 pages overnight, there's only about 3-5.

I have low energy too.

#resist

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

that for the staff my dear :D 

Only staff? :wut: nooooooo.... :criesariver: I want it! 

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:sweats:No wonder people r low energy. Aren't you tired from :Twerkdatbutt:every day?

• LOL 3

Ya @kokodus @wallflowersforjane Shin PD gonna be live on Na PD youtube channel at 9pm KST. Before that JKH livestream on his own YT channel at 8pm KST...

Thursday night is packed!!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus @im0202 @superspace Who could be the guest? Kyung Ho and Mido have their own stuff going on that same night. YYS just did his press con earlier in the day, so chances seem low he might do two things in a day. KDM or JJS maybe? Writer Lee?

There are a lot of speculations! JJS & KDM is one of the main candidates. Or maybe SHB? or other roles than 99 squads?! :w00t:

And besides the special guest, I’m also very curious with Shin PD. Hopes he give us many crumbs or unpublished details of S1 or plan for S2!!!

I’m so ready for the party tonight!!

:piggydance:

+2

• Love 2

21 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

No wonder people r low energy. Aren't you tired from every day?

Haha yes, very grateful I don't have to :Twerkdatbutt:for 20 pages this week. 

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Agree. This afternoon I joined meeting that give me headache. Too much tension.

Me too. I am so tired right now. But still got to write documents. :cries:

12 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ya @kokodus @wallflowersforjane Shin PD gonna be live on Na PD youtube channel at 9pm KST. Before that JKH livestream on his own YT channel at 8pm KST...

Thursday night is packed!

Busyyyy! Gahhhhh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1