Add and Subtract Game

It’s okay..no monkey, rabbit or bear. I will not do the quiz

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

My boyfriend is a comic’s character :bawling: Haru.. :heart:

+2

• LOL 7

@triplem ~ the quiz is flawed; for some of the qs, I wanted "all" as option -- like how do you choose among all these hotties? but no....

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ the quiz is flawed; for some of the qs, I wanted "all" as option -- like how do you choose among all these hotties? but no....

I thought you not into oppas?:joy:when did you—

*wear glasses. Inspect lmangla*

• LOL 6

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I thought you not into oppas?:joy:when did you—

*wear glasses. Inspect lmangla*

they had 'choose among these hollywood hotties' -- and all of them are good in different ways. what to do? ^_^....so chose idris elba in the end.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Mine is Vampire Boyfriend :joy:

How awesome would it be if you had a perfect looking boyfriend who stayed perfect looking for all eternity? He'd not only be wonderful to look at, but he'd dedicate all of his eternity to loving you, which would be pretty amazing. The only downfall is that he probably wouldn't have much of an appetite to enjoy all the delicious food that the world has to offer! Sad, but it's ok!

You’re right about the flawed choices @Lmangla I eat all the desserts!! 

@triplem I am all caught up ;) Now reading the thread and will watch last night’s episode. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

they had 'choose among these hollywood hotties' -- and all of them are good in different ways. what to do? ^_^....so chose idris elba in the end.

Mine’s Ryan Gosling ! 

@ktcjdrama last night was so good . It was most unexpected . This writer surprises me all the time . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@nrlleeomg ur oppa YSY is damn funny...psychopath quiz lol... wolf,sheep,cabbage omg.... :mrgreen:

@Ameera Alii also really like this drama now lol

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

nrlleeomg ur oppa YSY is damn funny...psychopath quiz lol... wolf,sheep,cabbage omg.... :mrgreen:

He’s not my oppa anymore. <_< He fell off the top of the list due to missteps... I still will watch him but he was booted off the top by Do KyungSoo :lol:.  

Currently started Chocolate.  It’s pretty good.  Only problem is...it should come with the warning NOT to watch on an empty stomach...the cooking and baking just makes me hungry:lol: 

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh  I get alien , thanks they say I can’t find him :joy: I couldn’t imagine living with green thing :joy: , let him amaze me in his own planet 

5de397505533b405794301.jpg?download

** glad you like it , now I will find someone to share my obsession :joy:

+2

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh  I get alien , thanks they say I can’t find him :joy: I couldn’t imagine living with green thing :joy: , let him amaze me in his own planet 

** glad you like it , now I will find someone to share my obsession :joy:

+2

I wonder how to date him, if you cant even find him? :joy: I think robot is better choice eh :mrgreen:

Btw i watch vagabond finale now... wish me luck... Hope i dont flip table or anything... haha...

Psycho Diary is so hillarious man! I think its best of YSY performance so far. I always cant finish his drama somehow, so hope this one wont fail me... 

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i watch vagabond finale now... wish me luck... Hope i dont flip table or anything... haha...

I will prepare you here :) here is your trash bin

:) 

• LOL 6

Ending mah? Its more like calling for season 2 eh lol. Serious. 

ouSKF7H.gif

Eh dont get me wrong im their customer already @Ameera Ali, i alrd post on bad ending thread.

• LOL 4