• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

first post of the page must be a number.....to ensure easier tracking of the whole page.....so at the very least we no need to go back and fro the previous page my dear

@triplem dears. My first post got number right? The one im talking about is like the second post.

+2

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Have you listened to the newest album completely? 

MOTS7? Yep I did!

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Part of me was thinking it would be amazing if they all went in at the same time, so that they all their 2 years together. Army seems strong enough that they would hold on for that, if they were promised a tour when they all got out. LOL But, I don't think that's realistic.

I always wondered why don't companies take this strategy more. I know that by staggering them, there is solo work and therefore a constant stream of releases. But it also makes the wait for a full group reunion that much longer! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@snowlou Yay, let us know if you like Twogether! You are not planning to check out It's Okay?

No...not planning to check out it's ok at this point of time..although i like seo ye ji's look. pretty pretty pretty. 

Finished watching ep 1... I miss Jogja. and haven't actually been to the places they visited. So far it's ok... i love the visual, i think they shot the scenery with special camera/video so they just look so cinematic-ish.

@Lawyerh you should familiarise yourself with Goa Jomblang..LSG wants to propose there :joy: 

Why that big of accommodation so cheap :astonished: and I hope they didn't forget to apply mosquito repellent :Megalol:

@partyon Fun fact; I do indeed talk to my coffee in the morning. :lol: 

There was one time that a friend of mine walked into my office right as I said "I love you" to my coffee cup. She goes "I love you too" and I [of course only being on the first cup at the time] said "Not you, the bean juice." Luckily, she knows me and didn't take it the wrong way. :Megalol:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@superspace oppa looks tired....

Why oppa?! :Ohboy3:

Fans comment that he's still not moving on from his role as Garden Ssaem :wub:

Spoiler

Thursday is definitely our day!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahahahhaa...... :D:D how u like it? :D 

Yes... I really love it!!! Like finally yay!!! :lol:

My next target is the soompi badge which I heard it can increase my interest rate. But my money will be less if buy it now, so I need to earn more money... :coolshades:

Very cold. It's raining again today. Turn off the ac here. No need ac anymore. 

:piggie:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

wish it was raining here....and i dont have AC where i am lols.....

Come come here! It's been raining all day here. Stopped for a while and then rain again. :lol:

It's good to drink a hot chocolate or hot coffee. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

and curl in the bed hahahaha

Under a thick blanket. So warm right! Well. I will be at home around 30 minutes later. So will take a warm water for shower at home. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, angelangie said:

now im curious....how do u talk?

"Coffee Morning, I'm going to drink you now!" :D:D

@phikyl My coffee when I talk to it :D 

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Guest pinned this topic