Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, triplem said:

jeijei great to see you here ! Are you watching any dramas 

Aside from my daily personal drama haha, I'm hooked on Never Twice.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Oh..Forgot to tag your name! :sweatingbullets:Sorry!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Oh..Forgot to tag your name! :sweatingbullets:Sorry!

no worries lols im very forgettable hahahah :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no worries lols im very forgettable hahahah :D 

Nooooooooooooooo. You are not forgettable in my heart! :wub:It’s just morning blur blur cannot think. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Thanks @nohamahamoud2002yeah must be the weather. Changing from hot to cold. Get well soon too.

@Ameera Alithanks darling.. muah... i want watch Psycho diary, but still have a lot of unfinished drama.

@Sejabindream sometimes can be a bit related to real life. Sometimes its totally from out of nowhere haha... never considered it seriously. And most of the time will forget the next day... 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@triplem @ktcjdrama so my guess for who the killer is in Secret Forest was totally off the mark :lol:.  I guess I know why SHS is not coming back in S2 :huh:.  Was the human rights lawyer in amongst the list of potentials when the drama was airing?  There’s just something really unhinged about him?  SiMok slammed their piano lid onto his fingers at school and he still goes around calling him “chingu”?  Acting all chummy?  And he was the guy who sent flowers to Bae Doona’s character in the end?  He’s just kinda creepy.  

It was a great watch. I am looking forward to S2.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@mouse007 For me, Camellia is a great drama! Not a single scene wasted in the storytelling, which was very unique. I did not regret the 20 hours spent to watch it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama so my guess for who the killer is in Secret Forest was totally off the mark :lol:.  I guess I know why SHS is not coming back in S2 :huh:.  Was the human rights lawyer in amongst the list of potentials when the drama was airing?  There’s just something really unhinged about him?  SiMok slammed their piano lid onto his fingers at school and he still goes around calling him “chingu”?  Acting all chummy?  And he was the guy who sent flowers to Bae Doona’s character in the end?  He’s just kinda creepy.  

It was a great watch. I am looking forward to S2.  

I can’t remember if he was tossed in the suspects list.  I think he was .this was quite a while ago & I did not participate as much in the thread as I started watching it when it was  eps 12. Maybe @staygold who recommended this to me will remember. Looking forward to S2 But I will miss Yoo Jae Myung . What an actor . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh hahaha.. I already forget about it :relieved: what weird is that dream was like a drama lol.. perhaps I watch too many dramas :mrgreen:

so I am at office now. stopping by for a moment with my baby. boring at home so my friend dinni pick me with the baby. I am carrying him now while he is sleeping and other hands on laptop lol wkwkwkwk...

then kosim came and said "wOw. Sejabin. so fit to be a mom :blush:

me: HUA HA HAHAHA :joy: 

dinni: why you kosim? :relaxed: why? am I not fit to be a mother? :unamused: <~~~~~ crazy sensitive aquarian lg kambuh wkwkwkwk

ahh I miss my office gang :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Looking forward to S2 But I will miss Yoo Jae Myung . What an actor . 

Yeah.  Saw that coming...swan dive from construction site.  I felt sorry for him.  He took one bad step and never recovered.  Slippery slope down and out.  EunSoo (SHS’s character) was cringey because of her crush.  I tried really hard to imagine that she did what she did solely to get her father’s name cleared (and how she related to SiMok was totally above board) but she was just making it far too obvious that she was crushing on him.  So that sort of put me off her character altogether.  I went to the thread and read a bit and I can see why you said what you said about her fans being dissatisfied about her untimely exit.

S2 should be good. I may watch Life (same writer yeah?).  She writes well. 

• Love 4

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

S2 should be good. I may watch Life (same writer yeah?).  She writes well. 

Yes . Same writer. I watched it too and liked it. 

I didn’t mind ES’s character. In fact I felt a bit sad about her death . But oh well , it is what it is . You know who was my favourite discovery in that drama ? Lee Kyu Hyung. In fact I loved him in Life as well . He & Lee Dong Wook  are brothers.  Did he have a good role in Ji Sung’s drama ? 

Eps 6 of TLIYE . - I didn’t want her to wake up from that dream. The life that could hv been for her & Joon Ha . This drama is really moving . 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 4