• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

It's ok to not be ok is a really pretty drama. Each and every frame looks so beautiful. The aesthetic of this show is on another level. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It's ok to not be ok is a really pretty drama. Each and every frame looks so beautiful. The aesthetic of this show is on another level. 

Tell me about it. Everything in this drama is utterly beautiful. Everything and everyone. *cough* :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Tell me about it. Everything in this drama is utterly beautiful. Everything and everyone. *cough* :D 

Yes yes everyone is soooo pretty......:wub:

Baby girl looks way too cute.....I want to adopt her. Lol. 

01414c49a055af4328c7643b1c8a0dc16672cb43

Gif credit to sseureki @ tumblr

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus, she is truly mesmerising tho. And her character's clothes are juuuuusttttt... :wub:

*cough intensifies* There are some abs and smiles here and there too, but won't comment on whose they are. :D Le moi is innocent. :P 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@TiNaDo Stupid question but who's the guy in your DP? :blush: I've been meaning to ask you a long time.

Eheheh, I see what you did there. Intesifying my cough is borderline corona now. :D 

:cutekitty:

• LOL 3
Just now, TiNaDo said:

Eheheh, I see what you did there. Intesifying my cough is borderline corona now. :D

Man, almost got ya! :D

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@kokodus, she is truly mesmerising tho. And her character's clothes are juuuuusttttt... :wub:

*cough intensifies* There are some abs and smiles here and there too, but won't comment on whose they are. :D Le moi is innocent. :P 

Ahhh yess.....the show is taking full advantage of someone's post military bod. LOLOL. :hypehype:

Spoiler

watch-kim-soo-hyuns-shirtless-scene-char

@partyon My bet is that you will end up watching the full ep. Dr. Jang has many scenes in the 4th ep....since you like her, i'm guessing that you will appreciate 4th ep more. :heart3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon My bet is that you will end up watching the full ep. Dr. Jang has many scenes in the 4th ep....since you like her, i'm guessing that you will appreciate 4th ep more.

@snowlou @alleram95 @im0202 @wallflowersforjane Place your bets - will I continue to watch HP after ep 4? :glasses:

Tomorrow is d-day!

Hint: even I don't know yet :D

@alleram95 Who is the cute doggie in your DP? :love:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Guest pinned this topic