Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I am so angry to someone right now and my bad is if I am angry or upset it is very difficult for me to calm my anger. I might be look calm on my face but inside temperature still 100 degrees :triumph:

this person may wanting me to slap him :triumph:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@triplemfunny story. Watched a video of how this owner of a game server, with helpers,moderators,admin under him. He thought it was a great idea to play as a different character with voice changer and all and apply to become a staff member. Approving his own application and successfully became a staff. He continues to just type in how many hours he 'clock' in on this server and actually gets promoted from a helper to a moderator..

When he talks about the staff member ranks. Immediately i was like ah soompi. Haha (Idk why i wanted to say it to you but yup!)

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

unny story. Watched a video of how this owner of a game server, with helpers,moderators,admin under him. He thought it was a great idea to play as a different character with voice changer and all and apply to become a staff member. Approving his own application and successfully became a staff. He continues to just type in how many hours he 'clock' in on this server and actually gets promoted from a helper to a moderator..

Why do i find this disturbing? :ph34r:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @ktcjdrama I did not want to overemphasize the platonic love btwn JJ and SW on SB thread 

Spoiler

( lest i upset any one on that ship) ...but while watching with subs...she was still wearing her wedding ring with JH. That's where her heart really is. Towards the end , she is opening up to SW but I still don't see anything romantic about it. I regret nothing more was developed btwn him and HJ. Even simple line of him asking her to teach him a game of go would have given some hope. But he is clearly in love with JJ. So sad. I guess Kim Sun A is the lead , and it would be a riot if it went any other way.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why do i find this disturbing? 

Pwahaha yeah, because he is just trying to test out and have fun on his own server so he just approve it even though the admins were like “This is the worst application ever.” :joy: but he was fired as a moderator cause he have not been active on that account. Pwahaha 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @ktcjdrama I did not want to overemphasize the platonic love btwn JJ and SW on SB thread 

Reveal hidden contents

( lest i upset any one on that ship) ...but while watching with subs...she was still wearing her wedding ring with JH. That's where her heart really is. Towards the end , she is opening up to SW but I still don't see anything romantic about it. I regret nothing more was developed btwn him and HJ. Even simple line of him asking her to teach him a game of go would have given some hope. But he is clearly in love with JJ. So sad. I guess Kim Sun A is the lead , and it would be a riot if it went any other way.

Haha, same feeling here. 

Spoiler

She clearly said let’s go our own way and asked him to go find a girl and have a relationship. I didn’t check how it was translated in English but the Chinese (and Korean) means courtship/dating. She totally friend-zoned him at their outing by the RV. She loves him as a brother only, that’s obvious to me. The way she hugs him also when he was on wheelchair, no romantic feel at all but a feeling of gladness and relief. Maybe he loves her differently, I don’t know, but man, the way she cried over JH’s death made me cried rivers with her.

• Love 3

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@mouse007 For me, Camellia is a great drama! Not a single scene wasted in the storytelling, which was very unique. I did not regret the 20 hours spent to watch it.

Good to know! Thank you! I am only episode 3 but so far I am really enjoying it. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

558 :kiss_wink:

morning... 5.27 AM.. what good to do first?

cleaning? Cooking? Or sleep again lol.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem @ktcjdrama for me what annoyed me in the final of SB 

Spoiler

like you said she was wearing the ring I wasn’t excepting her to run & kiss him :joy: but their was some kind on flirt  ( why say I thought a lot of you ) :D, poor thing get red faced 

5de18a92e5716017189554.gif?download

then

output_2dwyR0.gif

lose the ring in the beach scene and tell him to move on & find ordinary woman , did she think she so special he can’t handle her ;) - clearly he wouldn’t be happy if she start dating other guy So what she playing. 

but more I annoyed with her friendship with HJ , Jenny come cross user to me , always call HJ when she need something

5de18ad690a38626414992.gif?downloadwhen she done , ok leave me alone don’t come close 

5de18a58c8bae132806199.gif?download

+2

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

558 :kiss_wink:

morning... 5.27 AM.. what good to do first?

cleaning? Cooking? Or sleep again lol.. 

do Cooking then sleeping :joy:

morning to you , or clean while the baby sleep 

:wub:

@Lawyerh the Princess and the Matchmaker , I watched it today it’s wasn’t good :sweat_smile: , clearly I am over his crush :mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

do Cooking then sleeping :joy:

morning to you , or clean while the baby sleep 

:wub:

@Lawyerh the Princess and the Matchmaker , I watched it today it’s wasn’t good :sweat_smile: , clearly I am over his crush :mrgreen:

+2 :kiss_wink:

Sejabin super mom is in mode ON now ^_*

just finished cook something lol washing the dishes, feeding my baby. And baby sleep again. Now will having breakfast then cleaning and bathe the baby and washing baby clothes, la la la la la :relaxed:

• LOL 3

@triplem I can now understand why that handshake was so precious :lol: Be also prepared of not expecting too much of a kiss because it’s a family weekend drama. No abs service for sure :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali you’re right .

Spoiler

That’s why I could never really support the SW - JJ ship . 

@ktcjdrama oooo are you up to speed ? That’s fast . Yes , every skinship is greatly cherished 
:joy: . I hv zero expectations of the abs part but a sweet kiss ( kisses :D) would do . But right now the push pull will be ongoing 

wahh LDG & the actress playing SA are such a sweet couple IRL

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u remember me :D

Told you I remember you hahaha

B1-CA9-C5-D-ED83-4-E12-B748-97-CB1872700

• LOL 5
  • Love 1