Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@alleram95 Love the comics! Thank you for the translations! 

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane I've never had my brow done except this one time when I was to be a bride..they had to shave them a bit to make them look nice. What are the painless and cheap choices for getting them done though? 

I don't know of any painless options. Lol. I prefer tweezing so I usually ask for that. I can endure the pain of threading but I really prefer not to. It's about SGD5 because I just get it done in the neighbourhood since all I need for them is to tweeze the strays and do some basic shaping.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I don't know of any painless options. Lol. I prefer tweezing so I usually ask for that. I can endure the pain of threading but I really prefer not to. It's about SGD5 because I just get it done in the neighbourhood since all I need for them is to tweeze the strays and do some basic shaping.

:emmm: ok...maybe not then. I'll just pluck them myself. I thought threading isn't painful (I read some comments on the internet).

@triplem back into lockdown (still for another 5 weeks i think). And starting from today, the premier is going to fine people who are not wearing mask when they're out and about. hmmmm... 

+2

25 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Finally watched ep 9 of IOTNBO 

Spoiler

Ikr:( the builds up even from ep. 5-6 is so strong.. Just like time bomb

My heart is tearing apart as I see the ending of the 3 own pov!! *sigh

Edited by bairama
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I've never had my brow done except this one time when I was to be a bride..they had to shave them a bit to make them look nice. What are the painless and cheap choices for getting them done though? 

Shaving and threading. 

Take ibuprofen before your appointment. Don't have your brows plucked or threaded when you're on your period. 

I have thin '90s brows :sweatingbullets:  so I envy people with thick, bushy ones. Clinics refuse to shape them lol and I can't afford microblading either. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I was trying to figure this out. And this is what I did. Since the interest payout isn't listed individually as a transaction, I checked my last transaction balance on 15 July and compared it with the first transaction balance of 16 July. The difference should be your interest. Hopefully you can remember what your interest was supposed to be as of 15 July though! (+ @Alice Wonderland)

But I know how much interest will I get. That's how i remember it, I mean The monies never come I think. Lol. But well never mind if this happens for next week. I think I just earn it every weekend. For now I think I can buy whatever I want. Hahaha. But I love seeing my monies piled up more and more. Hahaha.  Am I so weird like this?

Ah.. just done BR. Feeling sad with DH this week.I don't remember who also watch BR here. But I just wanna say the episodes of this week r sad. Not becuz that the ML break up with the GF but it's because of the family thing they brought up here. Ughh... I am easily emotional with this. 

It's raining all day so eating ramen while continue to IONTBO ep 9 soon. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

@cenching It's the new Fan Level indicator. They traded out the stars for experience bars. [ha!] I think the max level right now is 60? Not sure though. 

Thank you, Darling..... :heart4:

How is your IONTBO drama watching??? I have no guts to watch yesterday episode after I saw  the spoiler.....:bawling:  I will watch 2 episodes tonight. This is really great drama.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1