Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@jeijei ibuprofen :fear: eh..mm..isnt it our pain threshold is higher during period? No? I also have thin eyebrow. I hope i won't offend anyone but @Lmangla is threading the popular choice among Indian women? Because they have thick and lush hair (so their eyebrows) so threading is very suitable for them? So far the threading places i checked on the internet around here also have Indian ladies as the people who are doing the job :)

@wallflowersforjane what's the sound like? Ahhahahahaha

+2

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

Take ibuprofen before your appointment. Don't have your brows plucked or threaded when you're on your period. 

:scream:   Why not around our periods? I have never heard of this advice.

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane what's the sound like? Ahhahahahaha

To me, it sounds like a tiny chainsaw. I don't know why. :unsure: I used to thread my upper lip but now I get IPL to keep it away as much as possible.

+ 2

• Like 4

@jeijei :criesariver: i didnt know miura haruma passed away recently until I read your comment. I watched him on Bloody Monday and he was great there. What a tragic news!

+2

8 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Lots of cute actors. But Haruma is gone. Thinking about his iconic smile brings me to tears.  

His close friend scream-sings after learning of his passing. 

Yes definitely...Haruma is one of my favourite Japanese actors but it really saddens me cos we can't see him onscreen anymore.:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, snowlou said:

No? I also have thin eyebrow. I hope i won't offend anyone but @Lmangla is threading the popular choice among Indian women? Because they have thick and lush hair (so their eyebrows) so threading is very suitable for them? So far the threading places i checked on the internet around here also have Indian ladies as the people who are doing the job

threading is very popular among some cultures and yea, it is very common here. it is very inexpensive and far cheaper than hair removal creams or waxes. you go in for a few minutes and done. I tend to have sensitive skin but I am able to manage. basically, it is not a fun thing to do but not so much of a discomfort. plus, it is only once a month or more. some women are ridiculously picky and will actually check like each hair follicle in the salon. for me, as long as there is a shape I am used to, it is fine. so I am not messing with it too much.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2