Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I once was at a marriage, we had dinner together. So typically we have many tables with different people some whom I have no connection too are there too. This man who was sitting beside my table was drinking and then out of the blue *slams the table* starts yelling and smashing plates...how disrespectful. Then they drag the man out of the room. I honestly don’t get why people know that they will be this crazy, yet they still drink. No self control, No respect to the couple that are getting married, No respect to the guest who are there. Ridiculous. 

Being drunk, there are many different kind of things that people can do. There are some that are quiet, like no comments no actions. Nothing. Then are some who becomes water tap, starts crying and thinking about how sad life is. Then you have people who gets all happy or angry....

@Lawyerh & for everyone here too

Spoiler

I don’t know if you know this case, but there was this couple on wedding night, they were drinking. After marriage, wife was at her hotel room, husband drunk, unattended goes back to his room. He was so blurred out that he took the stairs instead of the lift to his ‘supposed hotel room’ only to take a step forward and fall off the building. He actually took the stairs to the roof, seeing that the opposite building have lights and thought it was the room, so he eventually falls to his death. Months or years after, wife couldn’t take it commits suicide. This happened in our country.

This case is something that I can’t determined who to blame.  Honestly till this day I have no answers for it..

You can search it up online about this case.

So to sum up, drinking is okay, but don’t drink too much, drink in moderation.

Edit:

He was at his room, but for unknown reason he exits the room and he couldn’t get in. So he probably thought that he had to go around it or something because he was drunk.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

one thing all need to learn...u cant drink then DONT DRINK!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

one thing all need to learn...u cant drink then DONT DRINK!!!

The testimony that was given about the man was that he can actually take a lot of alcohol. But on that day he took a lot. Beer wine hard liquor etc. So to add on, they continue drinking after the wedding till 1 am. He was disorientated.

went in to the one way fire exit and who knows, the 4th floor was open which is unusual and it lead to the roof.

The wife years later jump off the building too. Sigh

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The testimony that was given about the man was that he can actually take a lot of alcohol. But on that day he took a lot. Beer wine hard liquor etc. So to add on, they continue drinking after the wedding till 1 am. He was disorientated.

went in to the one way fire exit and who knows, the 4th floor was open which is unusual and it lead to the roof.

The wife years later jump off the building too. Sigh

oh yea i forgotten to add....never ever ever mix your alcohol, beer dont go with wine and wine dont go with beer....never ever mix them......

it is dangerous

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

@triplem i remember KYK cause i like him in D-Day hahaha :D 

Lol! His hair in D-day 

Spoiler

D-Day_(Korean_Drama)-Kim_Young-Kwang.jpg

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Thanks @sushilicious @angelangie for raising awareness on drinking. That was tragic drunk wedding case. I think its good to be firm about how much alcohol tolerance you can go in social / work event. And got to learn a bit how many percentage of each drink for knowledge. 

Haha @triplem suddenly back with old oppa... new oppa doesnt satisfy her. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks @sushilicious @angelangie for raising awareness on drinking. That was tragic drunk wedding case. I think its good to be firm about how much alcohol tolerance you can go in social / work event. And got to learn a bit how many percentage of each drink for knowledge. 

Haha @triplem suddenly back with old oppa... new oppa doesnt satisfy her. 

I can love them simultaneously. :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Even though I got a love hate relationship with ocn now. But will start watcher and see how it goes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Lol @Lawyerh your Oppa funny haha. But he is good looking I must say.

no number.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol @Lawyerh your Oppa funny haha. But he is good looking I must say.

no number.

Wow sushi approved my fair & white oppa... so hes not so girly after all :joy: 

His hardworking of running around paid off :lol:@Ameera Ali @triplem

• LOL 4

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

I can love them simultaneously. :lol:

where is your loyalty my friend!

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

where is your loyalty my friend!

She @triplem already stated she don't have that so called loyalty. :lol: Im her spokeperson lol. She said she got 1001 oppas. Like 1001 nights arabian tale... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

IM HAPPY!!!! Lee Joon Gi will cameo on Hotel de Luna!!!! :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Posted (edited)

568 :kiss_wink:

I am amazed with this aunty in love affairs ep 2. affairs is her way to heal KWWKWKWKKW :joy: 2 hours a day. 2 hours of healing process a day a.k.a 2 hours of affairs. hua Ha Ha Ha Ha :mask: @Ameera Ali must be likes this type of healing process :mrgreen: we don't need doctors and nurses anymore if this is a healing process of body and soul :relieved: HUHUHUHUHU :kiss_wink: this drama is so beyond :thumbsup:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

@angelangie loyalty in drama land is a false lie. No such things one. Lollll

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

IM HAPPY!!!! Lee Joon Gi will cameo on Hotel de Luna!!!! :D 

Woohoo!!! I was kinda hoping and expecting that, you know....

:D:wub::D My first ship :D:wub::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2