Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Loll of cause. IU is Joon Gi’s irl friend. Joon Gi will do anything for IU with a drop of his hat. Lol

are you trying to make me happy hahaha......im pretty sure @ktcjdrama share the same sentiment as me :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

are you trying to make me happy hahaha......im pretty sure @ktcjdrama share the same sentiment as me :D 

Go watch knowing brother, JK said that IU called and gave him a week to reply, JK replied in 3 days. :) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Go watch knowing brother, JK said that IU called and gave him a week to reply, JK replied in 3 days. :) 

i knew i saw that ....u think i miss their moment together? :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

him crying  for Sarang is funny :joy:

@Sarang21 you need to watch love affair in the afternoon , they keep calling your name  , Sarang where are you :joy: 

OMG I can´t believe this .... What have I done why are they looking for me? :joy:

you have to be my middle man since I´m not really keen on dramas involving affairs. Go ask them  why they are looking for me :joy:.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wait are we shipping IU and JG?  She says jump and he says how high? :lol:  weren’t they in some Sageuk together?  Scarlet something? 

Actually what hat has he been up to?  Movies?  I think I last saw him in Lawless Lawyer and I didn’t watch that for him.  I watched it for Seo YeRi.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

39 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Wait are we shipping IU and JG?  She says jump and he says how high? :lol:  weren’t they in some Sageuk together?  Scarlet something? 

Actually what hat has he been up to?  Movies?  I think I last saw him in Lawless Lawyer and I didn’t watch that for him.  I watched it for Seo YeRi.

He is training some martial arts. Haha

one of a kind actor.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Yes yes yes... we’re shipping them :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

OMG I can´t believe this .... What have I done why are they looking for me? :joy:

you have to be my middle man since I´m not really keen on dramas involving affairs. Go ask them  why they are looking for me :joy:.

+2

Don’t worry they only want to ask you , did you see this bird with the name of  ( Sarang) 

15634574061563457294.gif

• LOL 4

• Like 3
  • Love 1

576 :kiss_closed:

@Ameera Ali all characters in love affairs are having psychological problems :joy: what a strange drama. But I keep following because other dramas are boring and stories are too ordinary. Wkwkwkkwkwkw.. I need something different :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

hehehehe i had a soft spot for seeing both IU and JoonGi together.....

ever since seeing them together in Scarlet....they just kinda match....well to me...and seeing how they still maintain their friendship kinda made me wish it is for more :D 

• Love 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, angelangie said:

where is your loyalty my friend!

I am loyal ...I love them all...even if I accumulate a new oppa, the rest I don't discard...it is called rotation.  I think of my oppa love like my love for bags and shoes :P...there is no such thing as too many right @staygold

@sushilicious since the subs for Level up is so slow, you can afford to watch another drama...

hmm  bursting some bubbles - isn't IU dating someone?

Edited by triplem
  • Confused 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem I am planning to put in COL & Maybe if I can push in more Dr John. :) 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

Who?? You can’t leave it like that... I need more information... (protecting my bubble)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Who?? You can’t leave it like that... I need more information... (protecting my bubble)

Stick it with sticky tape. PWAHAHAHA. Could imagine. Lol

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

576 :kiss_closed:

@Ameera Ali all characters in love affairs are having psychological problems :joy: what a strange drama. But I keep following because other dramas are boring and stories are too ordinary. Wkwkwkkwkwkw.. I need something different :kiss_wink:

Really, I thought husband problem :joy:

28750185-96C3-491E-910A-3F76B8F0B655.gif

Watch out girl from lottery opps I mean husband :mrgreen:

F385B0EF-33B1-48FA-AE43-C8086E1F892C.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am loyal ...I love them all...even if I accumulate a new oppa, the rest I don't discard...it is called rotation.  I think of my oppa love like my love for bags and shoes :P...there is no such thing as too many right @staygold

@sushilicious since the subs for Level up is so slow, you can afford to watch another drama...

i dont want to know that pls....

last i knew was she broke up with her ex after scarlet or before scarlet and since then i have not heard of any dating news on IU :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2