angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem teach me accounting! So I can account for how many oppas too!

Haiyooooo, no need Accounting to count Oppa, calculator or abacus can already aah.....tsk tsk....:naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

since everyone is showing some oppa love, let me show off some ajusshi love -- now, those abs and smoky stares , omo, omo, omo! :love:.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

Ooooh, sizzling Ahjussi.....:love:

isn't he smoking hot? those stares - omo, the man knows how to do intense, like she is the only thing he sees. waaah. feel like I am totally ruined because all the oppas now seem like little boys. where do I find such ajusshis now? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

isn't he smoking hot? those stares - omo, the man knows how to do intense, like she is the only thing he sees. waaah. feel like I am totally ruined because all the oppas now seem like little boys. where do I find such ajusshis now? :lol:

I do found that Turkish, Kazakh, Uzbek, and some Eurasian men are scorching hot and handsome, their charms are lethal....They have the best features from both The East and The West combined. While Oriental men tend to have "softer" looks/charms....I rarely considered Oriental men handsome, they are either cute or attractive or charming.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Why he has to use his foot to prevent her to looks back is beyond me....Isn't he exposed himself at better angle??? :joy:

+2

He have chance to run :joy:   She will be 

5d4c571cabe2b658011112.gif?download

Then 

5d4c576cc4f5f335964346.gif?download

more reason to blackmail him :mrgreen:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

We learn that 1 + 1 = 11! Yeah maths!

then for those advance maths go to @triplem she will teach you accounting. @triplem show us sone equations :joy:

No need accounting . You need  economics . We teach this thing called the law of diminishing marginal utility  where  actually having more oppas is not always a good thing . ( i never learn of course considering my long list) 

It is like having too many ice creams that after a while you get sick of them   one oppa = 6 packs . So those 6 packs give you what sort of utility ? ( utility =level of satisfaction/happiness) .  The first oppa you acquire , you'll be very happy because your level of utility is super duper high. And it is your first oppa , so before this you had zero oppa happiness but now you have 6 packs that bring you immense joy. Second oppa,  still happy but the the level of joy is not as high as the 1st oppa. Because you start to compare oppas' abs, and you know there is nothing like first love.  Still total utility has gone up . Third oppa - of course more utility added to your oppa happiness but the extra utility added between the second and third oppa  is less than the utility between the 1st and 2nd oppa. It is like having your third successive ice cream , and it does not give you the euphoria of the first couple of ice creams . So after a while the extra happiness that you get from adding successive oppas to your list will start to diminish till the point where it becomes zero or even negative which is the state that @Lmangla is in. So she has moved on to ahjussis :lol:\

While basic mathematics that @Lawyerh tells us that 1000 oppas x 6 packs = 6000 packs and she is not wrong , the question is whether those 6000 packs translate to the sort of happiness you'd expect from overdosing on abs.  This is oppanomics 101 :mrgreen:

okay good night ...( disclaimer - pls don't use the above example for any assignments) 

@Ameera Ali she was polishing the bathroom...definitely saw reflection from the shiny tub :w00t:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

So after a while the extra happiness that you get from adding successive oppas to your list will start to diminish till the point where it becomes zero or even negative which is the state that @Lmangla is in. So she has moved on to ahjussis :lol:\

:joy: bwaahahaha... love how you used law of diminishing returns to explain this lack of interest.

marks - 100! :cookie:...

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I get my first 

:bawling::bawling: 

I may give him shower with my tears :tounge_xd:

I still love you though :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

kekeke... @triplem ~ so based on law of diminishing returns, even ajusshis may lose my interest after a while. oh dear! :sweatingbullets: hmmm, we will cross that bridge then...

but this is what happens when wifey gets into an argument with ajusshi, absolutely great scene and argument but a part of me can't help notice...  the guy is all emotional and probably didn't realize he was kissing her hair? is there kiss hair friendly products out there? or just regular shampoo wash good enough? ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 2