Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, sushilicious said:

I feel sad lol. Like maybe to her it feels like a vacation to go to this island but at the end this is what would probably cost her 5 years of her time. 

Probably they could nego and paid fines only? I hope so. 

But that giant clam seems to be really endangered? Theyre under vulnerable category.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Probably they could nego and paid fines only? I hope so. 

But that giant clam seems to be really endangered? Theyre under vulnerable category.

Im not sure how thailand laws are. But i think the clam she ate is a damn endangered one. Based on their reaction of it. So not too sure if fines would be enough for them...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Imma just say this. I love/hate how new comers in the rule thread like complaining about the instructions of wanting to make a thread...they like desperate to make threads huh :joy:

I saw too... but one of them really suceed make thread...

Yeah and also depend on how Thai x Korea extradition law too. I think the actress alrd not in Thailand.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@nateko voice 3 is starting soon. Imma go live :tears: is what i would say a week ago. I miss then. Welp. But at least now they can take a break. :) it's sad to see them go but welp.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Imma just say this. I love/hate how new comers in the rule thread like complaining about the instructions of wanting to make a thread...they like desperate to make threads huh :joy:

The only thread I open nearly   break my relationship with Mr Hwang  , probably he  hating me now for-leaving him in dust 

, we need to ask what so exciting about opening thread :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko voice 3 is starting soon. Imma go live :tears: is what i would say a week ago. I miss then. Welp. But at least now they can take a break. :) it's sad to see them go but welp.

We can also take a break from the drama now :kiss_wink: LHN posted some beautiful pictures on her Insta, they lifted my mood. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

13 minutes ago, nateko said:

We can also take a break from the drama now :kiss_wink: LHN posted some beautiful pictures on her Insta, they lifted my mood. 

Of her holding a bouquet of flowers right? Haha yeah. It’s cute, I went on to follow her on insta after voice hahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

about the Thai clam... do they not have a local guide with them while filming the show??

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Lawyerh & @ktcjdrama

tvN work of magic :joy: 

New talent who can play instrument :lol: , he wouldn’t  be luck like mama boy :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

about the Thai clam... do they not have a local guide with them while filming the show??

maybe the guide didn't know either? most likely they will just pay a fine but huge embarrassment for everyone involved.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Gonna watch three meals a day to see jin @nateko im gonna enjoy his face lollllll

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

"In the promo, we meet Abby who, after introducing herself, asks Matt what he does for a living. He tells her that he’s an astrophysicist, to which she beams back at him with “I’m a Gemini!” ......" :joy:

ooh the new season of australia's bachelor sounds hilarious. will definitely check it out.

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/australias-newest-bachelor-is-an-astrophysicist-which-led-to-a-brilliantly-cringeworthy-first-encounter/

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

which episode ure going to watch? 

I only got ep 5 & 6 to chose, imma go watch him fishing & washing his hair :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1