Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

@Alice Wonderland Yes, I'm slowly muddling through the pages. I don't skip forward even if you tag me when I'm doing that. I just know that you guys are posting things to me towards the end for me to find. Took me a little longer than usual today since I'm doing the whole half watching the thread, half watching a show thing. You're welcome for all the munnies and :foryou: I found all your hidden notes. :lol: 

@angelangie My brain is working a bit slow right now so it took me a while to read the actual messages. You probably noticed I sped up... That was when I got to the part where you guys were just posting numbers. lol. I see I JUST missed team Sub winning again. I know team Add won earlier today though. 

I'm waiting for @kokodus to finish up her stuff so we can watch HP ep 4. Apparently it's her favorite and since I don't have to work tomorrow, I don't have to worry about going to bed by a specific time. 

@phikyl you found them all. Great! I knew you'd find it so it's why I left them there. :D

How was your day? So so? Tired or exciting?

@strongtower thank you, r you new or old member? I just noticed your username recently. This thread is moving fast so I might miss your introduction here. Welcome. :)

I notice lots of new emoji gif added, I saw @ebullient this afternoon when we were busy posting nunbers. Lol. Did you add these all? 

:spitswater:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

nope it wasnt....it was a slow thing...however with the 'Members Shops' out everyone is very diligently posting + / - to earn points to purchase badge this thread is after all a thread with no boundry except no bashing, cursing and argument ;)

I see! Must be extra diligent with all the ones coming. :piggie:

Today's thread really moving very fast. Almost 20 pages in one afternoon!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

must earn money to buy the new badges u know

Yeah lor. I need more sources of income!

3 minutes ago, Thinker said:

actually any team win I am just happy because when they race I can come in and posting and I can posts many posts that I only need to type +2 and I got more points too. I so love this thread

It's fun right! Gets your competitive juices flowing. Lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Alice Wonderland It was so so. Busy as usual and therefore stressful. Plus we just got the news about who was promoted to the District Manager position and it's someone who likes to micromanage everything. Which means I'm not going to do well because I work better under flexible rule vs someone breathing down my neck every 5 seconds. lol

How is your day going?

+2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic