Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Guys what’s the number? Wkwkwk :kiss_wink:

@cenching I just know that I am romantic :joy: I think I am more dramatic hahahah@Ameera Ali is the one who is romantic fufufufufu :kiss_wink: she is romantic since she was born. And without chocolate 

(people who loves chocolate are romantic)

btw talking about romantic, I miss USAfarmgirl :bawling: :heart: where are you chingu :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh anything from the highlight is not new news to me :tears: not fun liao :( 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious wae Pikachu early morning already crying? Let me pet your fur... :joy:

Nate was like people on twitter found out the answer on the highlights. Meanwhile I’m like...I already know...I watch like everyday and slowed it down for more details. Not fun liao :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem from that tweet i realised that Nam goong Min is on knowing brother haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem

0aa2e034-360a-4c0c-8bb0-e0711836c6f9.gif

:joy:

@Lawyerh I watch one spring night episode 1 , I like it when he said sorry we can’t be friend :mrgreen: - what clever guy he didn’t want to end in the friend zone :phew: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh is this you ? :joy:

ROFL my doppelganger.... I have more patience than her... I follow lion until ep 11 hor...

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh what clever guy he didn’t want to end in the friend zone :phew: 

Lol watch the ep 2... he will give up and plunge to friend zone. Clever not clever :ph34r:.

@Sejabin said firmly, she's not cheating from her point of view :lol:. Me like her POV!

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

ROFL my doppelganger.... I have more patience than her... I follow lion until ep 11 hor...

Lol watch the ep 2... he will give up and plunge to friend zone. Clever not clever :ph34r:.

@Sejabin said firmly, she's not cheating from her point of view :lol:. I like her POV!

if only dating I think it is not cheating HAHAHAHAHAHA.. that is a kind of seeing more options :kiss_wink:  I mean if she is just dating her bf even though it is too long. if it's me I won't be dating for too long. wasting my time. if you don't want to married me then please.. *show him the exit door.. and "ok next!" invite the new one :kiss_wink:

btw I talk too much. I need to watch that drama first. ok I will watch it now ^_* I need to understand the story :heart:

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw I talk too much. I need to watch that drama first. ok I will watch it now ^_* I need to understand the story :heart:

Hahaha as expected from relationship expert. You havent watched but ur comment is pretty spot on already.

Wait to hear from more, once you done :glasses:

• LOL 4

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5487324d-f985-4d49-80d3-c1ff570ab4e1.gif

Why Wednesday can’t come faster :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Whats that sushi ur dp lol... only see blackout :joy:

@Ameera Ali on lion high...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

I got nothing much to do last night and let my YouTube running automatically. BTS after BTS of HPL took turn showed up one by one and I can really noticed the stark progresses of the level of comfort and sizzling chemistry between these 2 starting episode 1 to current. It's obvious I wasn't the only one, there were some Salt Tribe members who became apostates too.....:naughty: It's a pity I can't ship them in real life because I had retired my shipper's keyboard....:joy:

I love how KJW kept going on and on admiring her by saying it out loud to her face how "yeppeun" is she.....:love: While she just stared at him lovingly and tenderly with hearts on her eyes...:love: KJW's feral magnetism soften gradually. From black Panther to teacup Kitty....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

It's a pity I can't ship them in real life because I had retired my shipper's keyboard....:joy:

Why retired? Hahaha... Most of the time ship not sailing anyway ... so u can just jump from one ship to another :joy: (very carefree insight from someone who just opened her 1st shipping centre :mrgreen:)

I have to say they got potential, seems adoring each other mutually. Park park ship i can tell u under big storm now :lol:

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Why retired? Hahaha... Most of the time ship not sailing anyway ... so u can just jump from one ship to another :joy: (very carefree insight from someone who just opened her 1st shipping centre :mrgreen:)

I have to say they got potential, seems adoring each other mutually. Park park ship seems under big storm now :lol:

Darling, I am a person who goes all out when I set my mind on something. If I climb into a ship, I will dedicate myself so much into it and I will having difficulty in doing my things in RL....Most of my responsibilities will have to suffer so I would rather not starting a fire that might burns down my house.....:naughty:

Btw, regarding shipping, I always have a principle never ever talk about other ship in the thread. I was really surprised when I saw what Salt Tribe were talking about in the name of free speech and "according to my opinion"...:skull: Another principle is IF any half of the ship had issued a strong point blank denial of the relationship, I will stop shipping. I am delulu when I am in shipping mode but NOT that delulu....:persevere:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

so i have completed "Her Private Life"....kim jae wook looks amazing....

any more suggestions???? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@cenching I also just read, its so interesting... hahaha... I also surprised they compare the ship. I agree with u, its weird to bring ur ship to other ppl ship house. Its just courtesy i would say. 

Haha oh i didnt know ure all or nothing type. Make sense then dont start any shipping business :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2