• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@Sushimi @angelangie   The older list of actors, I was like - ooh for once some of these are even as old as I am or even older. :joy:

Sometimes with the younger actors, they're too young for me to even notice them. :joy:

Who are actors you like? :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ugh.. from how you name it I bet it full of makjang story line. Is it more makjang than TLE? Because TLE is the worst makjang ever. Oppss... sawry for TLE lovers if you're here.

Don't have to be sorry...it was the most cray cray drama ever... the ending :smashes:

Yes , sale season for multiplied points is over . That was introductory offer :lol:...but think the boss will have some events from time to time to boost income earnings.

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Oh then you like to typing then

are you quiet in real? Because usually people who type much can not transfered what inside their mind verbally easily. They usually calm. 

lol :D I'm actually an extrovert and work in a role where I have to talk A LOT. And I am also a very fast typer. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, partyon said:

But, but, but... You always watch it? :scream:

@Ameera Ali and I gave My Unfamiliar Family a new name. It's called Makjang Express now. :joy:

Have you never ever had a drama slump? I feel like I'm in one at least 6 months of the year. :joy: How do you do it?

Yes just back read! I love it - Makjang Express...it is exactly that just that it is supposed  to be like a slice of life...a very dramatic slice of life that is.... 

I watch both k and c dramas so maybe have a lot to choose from plus my oppa list is like this...as soon as one oppa has finish his drama , another one has something airing...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@Sushimi are we talking about Ji Sung???

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

On schedule! Yes, he is so swoony in DM.... :wub: I am like just kiss already!! 

OMG!! He is absolutely swoony!! He is such a tease!! How he looked at her when they were having dinner after the confession and when he was cooking for her after she overheard that son of the biscuit of an ex has been lying to her all this time, made me.....

8-F104538-6156-4-AB6-9-FAB-982-B99-A7-E3

But the exes are absolutely....

3-CAC75-DE-29-EE-4-B25-A95-B-386761-FBF6

My consolation is both OTP are strong minded. They  can stand their ground though....

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have typed my replies but suddenly the connection is interrupted and I have to refresh and they're gone. Why is this automatic restore didn't function like usual. Sigh... 

Well... let me retype it.

59 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Have you watched three meals a day with him as the main chef? He got several seasons appearing as the fixed member.

Only some clips in YT. I mostly watched him in Youn's Kitchen and Little Forest 2. I followed my oppas in there and it makes me knowing him since then.

@partyon what a random question that was! LOL. Well, after some times I joined soompi I realized that if a DP with actor in it then the user is female. And if it's actress then the user is male. I keep seeing these users of oppas DP as themselves. I know I confused myself but it's kind of clear now :lol:

I think I remember in one of chatbox discussion @Sejabin also mentioned about something pink as her wish for the new update. But me myself felt confused what was she actually meant for. But I think she meant for a color palette in our profile. Like we can decorate it by having this particular button to adjust color to what we like. So sejabin explain what you want more details. So our 'nganteng' playboy could help u properly. They listen to our wishlist actually even it takes time. :)

*nganteng means handsome

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

You should ask VIP Soompi Card :joy:

@angelangie

Mr-Bean-Flashing-Credit-Card-300x207.jpg

(I'm not comparing you to Mr. Bean! :D It was the only pic I could find quickly of someone flashing their credit card :D )

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha quite close u know though I’m sure I’m a lot prettier than him hahahha

I'm 100% sure you are! :dorakiss:

@Lawyerh What's ganteng?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u are right my dear lols....anyway I suppose weekend is coming @Hanyeoun might be planning something lols don’t ask me cause I’m also wondering will he plan something for us hahaha if not we just need to +/- harder hahaha 1 points is better than nothing u know lols

Thanks for confirming Angie! Ooh... so excited! Some sort of special event for weekend. It's going to be so much fun. We're looking forward for weekend these days. Uri oppas are coming at the weekend. :lol:

I better replied one by one unless if I refresh the page my text will disappear. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Nahhhhh I’m protecting your pride and honor by telling everyone you love abs. You don’t want?:fear:

Ooo thanks dear...ahahaha so many conversations , my mind is doing multiple chats...not sure about pride and honor , but I am definitely shameless ...just look at my profile  pic :w00t:

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic