• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Ameera Ali has new episode ended? So are they two, the sperm couple are okay? I hope they don't break up. It's kind of pull and push play takes too long. I need them to be together soon and have babies. Hahahaha

will know better with the sub , but it’s look sad today , they break up :cries:

15931038381593103824.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Ameera Ali dayum ...his back muscles were lovely...wiping the saliva from my mouth...about tonight's eps

Spoiler

so sad for both....I really hope that he isn't going to give her up . But what luck..his treatment did not work and she has to go for the surgery.  I need subs.

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

will know better with the sub , but it’s look sad today , they break up

Why again? Is this HR again or IS doing this or both parties? Sigh.... 

I might watch it later with ffd button 2x than before. I hate seeing them being apart. Why not face it together why must break up always be done all the time??? She waits for her true love for 10 years and he finally meets the right person who accepts his weakness. They've been so solid partner so far. Okay. I'm done with my vent. Gotta save for later once I'm done watching. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, stroppyse said:

Congrats! I'm still working on getting a sleeping panda before they sell out. Though @Hanyeoun did say that once they are sold out, they may be restocked later in the year. Hmmm, perhaps as an end of the year special sale? Who knows.

hopefully there will be a sale, cuz my soompi wallet cant take it anymore 

:cries:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, mirmz said:

hopefully there will be a sale, cuz my soompi wallet cant take it anymore 

:cries:

I read "hopefully he will be on a sale," and was like WHICH OPPA IS FOR SALE GIMME! :D :D :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic