Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ur blue is looking very light in the light theme though lols :D

yea I can't use dark blue but it is blue of some sort. before, to make sure it would be readable in white and dark mode, I was using a green font but it just didn't feel like me. I kept wanting to just write in normal font but that didn't feel like me either. felt so out of sorts. so am glad to have some version of blue back. feel like I am myself now. hahahahha... it is funny but people recognize me by blue posts. they don't look at my DP as much as my blue! :D

• Like 1

Just now, angelangie said:

i know what u mean....u always love blue

yea I find it very soothing on the eyes; green is also a colour I like but not to read -- it is slightly a difficult colour for me reading as my eyes are a bit funny that way.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

you're working from home?

this week is my week at home....though today is our public holiday lols

Nope. At office today. 

Scary. My dad just got back from hospital with my sister. She said there is a suspect covid 19 patient being transferred from that hospital to the other hospital. The hospital where my dad used to go isn't a hospital for covid19 one. But someone just got tested with the similar symptoms and created some panic a bit there. When will all of this ended?? Oh God... protect us. :(

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Nope. At office today. 

Scary. My dad just got back from hospital with my sister. She said there is a suspect covid 19 patient being transferred from that hospital to the other hospital. The hospital where my dad used to go isn't a hospital for covid19 one. But someone just got tested with the similar symptoms and created some panic a bit there. When will all of this ended?? Oh God... protect us. :(

I think eventually people will get used to it and stop panicking as much. I live in this complex with lots of apartments. so the first case of home quarantine, people were panicking and acting a bit strange. it wasn't even a suspected case but the family had returned from abroad and people were acting like this family was some zombie that would bite them. it turned out the test came back negative. then people realized this is going to be how it is. now, we have a few confirmed cases in the buildings and they are all under quarantine. however, the building association just inform so and so is quarantined but otherwise, things are going on as it is. people are not that afraid now. we are all just tired and waiting for things to go back to normal.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i like green too.....maybe as a bg however as a wording it doesnt sit well with me either...lol

yea, I was surprised at how many people protested against the dark mode. I always thought I was the one with bad eyes but it turns out that many people find dark mode difficult to read. so certain colours being difficult to read is also quite common probably.

• Like 3