Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

43 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

so i have completed "Her Private Life"....kim jae wook looks amazing....

any more suggestions???? :D

We are still waiting for another 2 last episodes for the finale.....:glasses: Please join us in the thread if you feel like it....:love:

@Lawyerh

Isn't the variety of the salt mountains in that thread positively amazing??? :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

Isn't the variety of the salt mountains in that thread positively amazing??? :joy:

:joy: i just saw 1 or 2 type of salts. I need to do more deeper research later.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching i know...me too... but what is the connection between ryan gold and park min young's mother???

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88 he might have been found by Deokmi's mom in the park and then abandoned by her at an orphanage. 

Have you watched Put your head on my shoulders, Le coup de foudre, or any of the new kdramas - Absolute BF, Angel's last mission, The secret life of my Secretary? I can suggest Put your head on my shoulders if you like chinese fluff. And the secret life of my secretary if you like Kim young kwang and Jin Ki Joo. 

+2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

KJW's feral magnetism soften gradually. From black Panther to teacup Kitty....:glasses:

Ikr!! I wish they had kept him a bit stiff and shown him melting only while interacting with Deokmi. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching i know...me too... but what is the connection between ryan gold and park min young's mother???

+2

Her mother was the one left him in the orphanage....

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Her mother was the one left him in the orphanage....

+2

oh.... richard simmons....

@staygold planning to watch put your head on my shoulder.... but I have so much to watch... I am completing romance is a bonus book now... :D obviously i like chinese fluff....don't you know me??? but i want to watch arthdal chronicles , vagabond and JCW drama too... oppas are all back...needless to say i am wholeheartedly waiting for the drama of LMH & Kim Go Eun but its still a long way to go.. :( 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@cenchingdamn it , I can't even keep looking at it.. I am in office.. :(

but yaa thats too hot... and PMY is so classy in her dresses...i just love her wardrobe,.//. 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I feel like making a bet... whether LaBit will continue on from reel to real :naughty:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

For the love of Gold, Ryan Gold..... @Sejabin @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @staygold @LSGLMH_88

The visual is superb....:love:

+2

I laughed babe.... I think you already on borderline shipping. Let me just push u a bit to JUMP :joy: 

Btw so far i saw angry-emo salt & delulu salt. Got any other type? :lol:

@ktcjdrama my vote for real. I also have a feel for song x song was real last time. Other one, son ye jin x hyun bin also got potential.

BUT you see... none of my ship ever sail actually. I guess I like to ship not working one. Those not working give me more butterflies... those real one ehmmm no lol. 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I laughed babe.... I think you already on borderline shipping. Let me just push u a bit to JUMP :joy: 

She is a shipper in the closet of AddSubtract... either that or she is a professional provocator to make me and @Sejabin go la-la-crazy :P 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama shipping is tough...i keep myself steer clear of it :D

I would rather have them romance on reel itself...ironically PMY had amazing chemistry with mostly all the actors... That shows her professionalism...

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh

I am provoking some people here....#WinkWink  Not a low key shipper....

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

I am provoking some people here....#WinkWink  Not a low key shipper....

See what I mean above @Lawyerh

Sigh.... I regret ever wishing KJW to be in a rom-com.... He needs to go back play some vile villain or mellow fellow...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching have you stopped shipping wang kai??? you in K Drama land makes me wonder.... :D 

I have never ship WangKai with anyone actually...I was in Lin GengXin and Zhao LiYing ship until she got married to Feng ShaoFeng. That was the only ship I've ever boarded. I'm in K dramaland because C dramaland is having a drought....:joy: I am waiting for some C dramas to release then I will be back to another side....

@Lawyerh

It's very brave of you to put your money on real!!! :joy: 

@ktcjdrama

I don't know either PMY or KJW well enough to put money on. It's obvious they got something special off screen but I have nothing to compared so let's see then....

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

It's very brave of you to put your money on real!!! :joy: 

Lol :joy:

I never mentioned money involvement ya.... ktcj $1 ok? Hahaha....Can bet my pp too as usual.... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

580 :kiss_wink:

@cenching I can accept it for real for lion and pmy. Like you said. Seems pmy need someone’s gory in her rl like kjw :love: it’s been a long time since she’s been dating someone. Last time with LmH in 2012. She said she does not want to get hurt anymore. Poor pmy :bawling: she needs a hot guy who kisses her hotly but slowly HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

Here’s funny conversation today in here

rosa: sejabin I watch Her private life. Lebe hot secretary kim (secretary kim is hotter) :love:

me, dinni, ira: NO. KJW IS HOTTER !! :open_mouth:

rosa: oh oke dan kjw hot mar depe ciuman lebe slow daripada secretary kim :relieved: (oh ok. Kjw also hot but his kisses are slower than secretary kim)

me, dinni, ira: hahahahaha lebe slow. We got new words for hpl hot kisses today :joy:

oh ocha also watched angel last mission. She said it is a good drama :heart:

note: Kjw kisses her slower because he seems enjoying kissing pmy. I HATE THIS @ktcjdrama :weary:

guys I just know that priyanka chopra is charles and keith model now xixixixi :kiss_closed: the bags are cute. I love their mini bags. It’s non leather material ya. I prefer leather actually HAHAHAHAH 

• LOL 5

@cenching seems @Sejabin can join salt tribe ship war already :joy:. Yeah i think its good if she can make KJW settle down. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Whoa...this is like an “anything goes” thread...in a good way...where outcasts from drama threads find refuge  :lol:.  Currently fangirling Seo YeJi.  She’s my fave right now so I am watching Lawless Lawyer to see her in action, whilst waiting for Do KyungSoo to announce his next project.  None of the current dramas seem to pique my interest.  And yes I went to have a look at the Park-Park shipping thread because it was a “hot topic” and I wondered why...only to find them up in arms because of the new “Gold” standard in PMY’s life :lol:.

-2 (580)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1