Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know right, I also shocked my self :lol: I think bcos it's alrd 100% sure Ha Ri like him, idk... I even like the younger guy better than I Sang :lol:...

Shhhhh..... Don't tell @triplem that.... :joy:

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Then the women there most of 170-180 cm.. woman like me will only be like an ant there.

Nah, it varies here too. Normal range for women is 163-175 cm, but there are women who are taller and women who are shorter. Younger women are of course taller nowadays.

EDIT: Europeans are in general pretty tall, but it varies between European countries too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 136.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Nahh @triplem will be happy, she can have Iksang for herself...

Shhhhh.... Don't tell @triplem that I prefer the 2 other guys over I Sang too.... :joy:

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw wheres the news of Keanu married? I was burst out laughing u said still have chance with him before real wedding bell ringing :joy:

It seems it was just a rumor that Keanu is getting married....

tenor.gif?itemid=11494908

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh @partyon don't worry dears... different folks different strokes.... Yes, I really love ISang. So swoony and sweet at the same time. He's hardly tsundere. I always rewatch their scenes. Anyway ship is sailing , so no worries from my end :lol: . 

@Ameera Ali you chose well ...by the way your husband is in great demand , new drama with 9.9 billion FL is quite likely. And I found out he also has his own cafe / restaurant and stuff.. The guy works hard - you can rely on him :lol:

:tears:I am sort of officially drama-less now! :tears:
:tears:What is life...When the show you religiously follow is gonez:tears:

:tears:Watching the sky, listening to the ost your heart hurt even more:tears:

@Lawyerhcan tie me against the tree to calm me down?
34153a8bc3c31d31797f2f756ded411d.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@snowlou 

Spoiler

Couples pages ago you mentioned about a re-watch session for a certain shipper group. Is it iksong ship? I saw you mentioned it in the shipper thread.

Will the evidence you gather during the re-watch posted in the shipper thread? 

If yes, then I'll read the crumbs or evidence that is gathered in the shipper thread. I don't know if I can manage to participate in 2 re-watch group :sweat_smile:

Good evening everyone~ tomorrow is finally weekend! Time to prepare and hide in my room to catch up with dramas

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbLtugCSfKn_2UjHsb-1P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Good evening everyone~ tomorrow is finally weekend! Time to prepare and hide in my room to catch up with dramas

Guess I already caught up with my series lol. The pros of having a weekdays drama...Monday to Friday I get an episode lol cons is that it will end fairly fast. Lolll. Give and take I guess:joy: *insert Ahn yona saying give and take out gif*

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

:tears:I feel like I shouldn’t rewatch cause my heart will hurt more...:tears:

Drama Addiction is real, it leaves you and you become a hollow shell...

This is a PSA of Drama Addiction is real. Call for help.

+2

I'm going through the same feelings and emotions right now.....I hate that a mere drama took over my life and made me so useless....sigh. It doesn't help that I'm practically jobless right now with nothing to do all day.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Trying to gain my inner peace, @kokodus you should join me. Let’s get our inner peace :) occasionally you will hear your drama talking to you, but it’s okay.. “Inner peaceeeee.”

Spoiler

ScratchyHappyAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Maybe you can binge-watch The Hippocratic Crush series?

• Guest pinned this topic