Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

+2

See this bracelet?

Spoiler

wVbtROC.png

She wore it during their first anniversary party to celebrate their debut last year. Pretty much the most important day of the group. Big Party. 

And now you (and with you I mean @kokodus, Hatress of everything her big Brother does or says) say: But Dhakra....she just probably wore it during the live stream, to make you happy, just for show or whatever evil reason her (lil sisters) mind will bring up. 

But here....business meeting, company eats with a business partner to celebrate their contract.

Spoiler

If you can't see it, let me zoom for you

Spoiler

o6Chwol.jpg

She's wearing it.....because she likes it!

You still don't believe me? Okay, okay. 

Here, IG Live, ride back home in the car, late at night. 

Spoiler

h3mVGMC.jpg

An Idol wearing something you gifted is like the holy grail of Fandom. And I've done it three times. Booyah!

Anyone High Five?

How does the bracelet looks like you want to know?

Spoiler

71E05qf1QnL._SL1500_.jpg

Kpop finished. 

• Replies 149.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

I might watch it later with ffd button 2x than before. I hate seeing them being apart. Why not face it together why must break up always be done all the time??? She waits for her true love for 10 years and he finally meets the right person who accepts his weakness. They've been so solid partner so far. Okay. I'm done with my vent. Gotta save for later once I'm done watching. 

ezgif-5-e83dbbc55202.gif

she facing her own battle , personally I think they could adopt, with someone who love children she will be great mother for any child , With her finding great partner the journey could have been great . 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. Your soompi wallet seems a lot thicker than my soompi wallet! So, no sympathy from me for the time being.

well i got like 800 some points yesterday because apparently i got most liked content yesterday so i guess that explains it :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes @Dhakra I think she likes you. Why else would she wear your bracelet everywhere? Ask her to marry you. 

Maybe I will. Although she really is in another league.....or two.....or three. 

I mean

Spoiler

EbHZdyxVAAQfqwF?format=jpg&name=large

(no I didn't add the hearts, this is something she posted on Twitter)

Now that I think of it, is it just me or does she look a bit like Park Bo Young?

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

How does my liking it so much take pressure off you? Though, yes, I am really loving it.

Because the real fans of HP are really invested in this drama and are hoping (some are even praying - lol :D ) that I'll like it as well. Since I'm not over the moon (at least yet) over the drama, it's good that you are liking it. If I drop it, they'll have you left. ;)

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic