Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Random December poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these dramas that start airing in December are you planning to watch ?

• Cheat On Me If You Can (Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon)
    • True Beauty (Moon Ga Young, Cha Eun Woo)
    • Hush (Hwang Jung Min, YoonA)
    • Mr. Queen (Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun)
    • Run On (Im Siwan - idol actor, Shin Se Kyung)
    • Secret Royal Inspector (Kim Myung Soo, Kwon Nara)
    • Lovestruck in the City (Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won)
    • Marriage Lyrics, Divorce Composition (Sung Hoon, Lee Tae Gon)
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Are there any decent idol actresses out there who actually CAN act?

• Yes, please specify who
    • Haven't seen one yet
  3. 3. Main reason why you're on Soompi? (choose as many as you like)

• Oppa
    • I'm bored
    • Talk about dramas
    • Exchange food and/or coffee pictures
    • Hate on idol actresses
    • Laugh
    • To ship
    • Abs
    • I have nothing better to do
    • Gossip
    • Do math

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/05/2020 at 02:31 PM

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

He is 9 months old now :blush: and unfortunately really like his dad. From head to toe. From character to the way he watching TV. Only borrowing my womb to stay there for 10 months. 

@Sejabin Congrats :) Is he your first?

• Like 2
  • Replies 137.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@Alice Wonderland i have a feeling ep 14 will be a heartbreaking one..:tears: i'm conflicted between whether i want i sang hari to be able to have a baby or not. It's nice if they do..but i want to see something different in kdrama world. Hehe. 

What do you mean different here? Don't tell me it's sad ending type that they will break up and learn how to live better separately. Heck, this is terrible ending which I never expect to happen.

Honestly, this drama is quite good but somehow it bores me too. Hahahaha. The only thing which keeps me watching is the paradox of a single lady try to have her own baby without marriage told in this drama. It's unpopular theme but pretty good to tune in. It's just there's something from the story that is lacking. I feel like it's too cliche that the three men are all falling for her. Or somehow it makes me cringe every time I see I-sang tries to woo her with his empty jokes. LOL. But then seeing how hard he tried to change from he who never wants to have a kid to be he who dreams to be a good father scored good points in my book. Unlike previous dramas which keep telling about cheating or broken family because of divorce are so tiring and repetitive. So OMB brought up this kind of theme somewhat like a breathe of fresh new air. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@im0202 Call me back to secret society lols :emmm::loolz:

:brokenheart: Why you abandon the thread lol

I think I'm one of the first in that thread to finish Ep 3 rewatch and post about it... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh you're lonely lols. I think @triplem & @Ameera Alialso not doing their duty I think... :joy:

Btw @Ameera Ali how's ur conv store ship going on? 

ehhhhh...I am still reading ok...I have no time to rewatch...current dramas also behind...then getting distracted by Johnny ....it's a full life

ok gtg recap my sperm drama 

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh you're lonely lols. I think @triplem & @Ameera Alialso not doing their duty I think... :joy:

Btw @Ameera Ali how's ur conv store ship going on? 

Between my obsession with drama didn’t started yet , my daily drama , sperm drama , am okay with your abs oppa , slump  conv Store , yet to catch up unfamiliar family  , what you think :joy:

@im0202 me & @triplem , @ktcjdrama we move fast to next drama :joy:

@triplem I was thinking the same , guy want to but ring on her we yet to mark him on his kiss :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali no wonder other than to report ur gambling addiction, seldom see u here :joy:

how fix you , is their a good thing to report on it 

now you switch shipping to Ik Jun shouldn’t you need to rewatch HP :tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hello @mirmz I see you have lots of money on hand. Hahaha. I guess you'll get the doll soon. 

yeah i have a deposit in the bank and out of every 1000 i get i deposit around 250 points

im saving for the medals

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Between my obsession with drama didn’t started yet , my daily drama , sperm drama , am okay with your abs oppa , slump  conv Store , yet to catch up unfamiliar family  , what you think 

:Megalol: :Megalol: 

What are all these daring titles ameera?!

Except UF, those are just so exemplifying! Straight to the point!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

So what happened today? Give me goz. 

Sushimi is on team subs for another day for 20 points :D

Edit: she was very kind

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic